Heusstes

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Heusstes
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #0
Well heusstes is a warped man you can met on sucia isle i wonder what has he become? Is he leading the takers ?is battling against the creatures of the shapers and starting to infiltrate on his one self
whith his powers , trough the shaper's empire over matter?
Is he going to recont the tales of sucia island?
Is he the ligth of the rebels and the shapers alike?
Is he going to end the war?
I wonder.

Probably a new start in geneforge.

[ Friday, December 22, 2006 22:53: Message edited by: opon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Apprentice
Member # 5457
Profile #1
It's like some sort of horrible poem. What's with your paragraphing?
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #2
Interesting concept for a poem, but check your spelling, and I don't see most poems with question marks in them.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4239
Profile #3
I, ummm, don't think it's a poem.
I don't remember Heustess at all, and I finished Geneforge less than a month ago. :/ All well; does he ever show up again?

--------------------
There are two kinds of game players...those who are newbies, and those who were.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #4
No. He does, however, give you the "Great Secret".

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #5
quote:
Originally written by SNM:

I, ummm, don't think it's a poem.
Well, the last few lines were surely written "poetically".
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #6
Heustess is the last "survivor" of the opponents of the original Shapers. He represents what went wrong with the Shapers attempt to win the war.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #7
Yes but what if he battle the shapers? when you tell him that the shapers are the people that shaped him he waits for your people to come back, so i wonder if he had not moved to the main land some way and illuminate the shapers in some way or join the trakovites or leading the takers i think it would be a good idea that
he came back to stop and put and end to the shapers/rebells wars.
I surely know that he is symbol of the shapers weakness
but i want to know what happened to him during the war.
Because i don't see any solution to the wars in either ways.
Is he going to be the main player in an other geneforge or
you as a player has to convince him to end the war when you are an sucia island?
i think it would be a good resolution to geneforge to use him somehow do you agree?

[ Sunday, December 24, 2006 01:39: Message edited by: opon mars ]

--------------------
You can jump off a bridge, fire a gun in your mouth, drink poison,or going in to the tiger's pit but you will still end up dead it's a mater of time and how .
Warrior
Member # 7735
Profile #8
Opon mars, now you're deliberately talking in poetic form.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #9
Heusstess was killed in the Shaper Purge of Sucia Island. He doubtlessly took down many Shapers and creations with him when he died, but his destruction was inevitable. A being that powerful could not help but be sensed by the Shapers, and they would never have let him live.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6816
Profile Homepage #10
Opon Mars, Heusstess died. no enlightening the shapers, no joining the Trakovites, no ending the war, he's dead. The end.

--------------------
i eat serviles for breakfast.
I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #11
He is a ghost tied to the area with no way to leave.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #12
Well he and the shapers are truly doomed.
I won't bee their new boon.
But i don't think with the power he has he isn't in some form or another in our heads or an idol to the rebels.

(HEY i don't know if i am doing poems or in that case it's only coming out without thinking about it in anyways i am not doing it deliberatly)

[ Tuesday, December 26, 2006 01:21: Message edited by: opon mars ]

--------------------
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #13
For all we know, Heustess and the Shapers never met. The Shapers probably didn't explore the ancient ruins much when they came to clean up the island. After all, the Shapers would be more concerned about the Geneforge and canisters than ancient ruins. All they would have to go into the wastes for is to get Goettsch, and he could have easily been killed by the PC or moved to be closer to the geneforge once Trajkov was dead. And a lot of the serviles survived by hiding in the wilderness or wastelands. Heustess is probably still waiting in the same spot for someone to come, not knowing that they already did.

Dikiyoba.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #14
Someone could always write another GF game, where the Shapers return to Sucia Island to thoroughly explore it for whatever reason (hint, hint). Then, we'll all discover for certain what happened to Heustess.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.

If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #15
Could it be the end of the shaper/rebel war was stooped by a man or creation to contour an new threat from sucia island.
The ghost on sucia island haven't lost their power so could they change a bunch of outsiders that in exchange help them to build a new empire. With the knowledge of the sucians and the shapers equipment they engage the shapers to a war without mercy.
Or you are accidentally arrive on sucia isle look what happened and with the few serviles and an other fraction you enlighten the world.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #16
Opon Mars, Sucia Island has served it's purpose. It was an important one, but it is most likely over. You can fantasize about a "Great Return" all you want, but leave us alone with it.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6816
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
He is a ghost tied to the area with no way to leave.
i still killed him. (with cheats of course ;) )

--------------------
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #18
YOU &$*#@¨$ !!!!! YOU §è(@##& KILLED HIM!!!!!

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6816
Profile Homepage #19
quote:
YOU &$*#@¨$ !!!!! YOU §è(@##& KILLED HIM!!!!!

yes, yes i did. Along with all his little friends. :cool:

--------------------
Canned
Member # 7704
Profile #20
Lol but can kill him other wise than using the deadly pallet of Dbugkill ?

[ Thursday, December 28, 2006 23:43: Message edited by: opon mars ]

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #21
quote:
Originally written by Nalyd:

No. He does, however, give you the "Great Secret".
I am pretty sure that the Spirit in Spirit's City in the temple gives you that. Heustess tells you that he/she/it participated in and was altered by the war. I know from G3 that apparently the drakons found out how to Shape in very tiny detail and knew almost everything about it, and the Shapers did not and simply experimented (read paragraph above merchandise display when trading with Bluth). Heustess may simply have been the victim of such experimenting, before Shaping was refined into making creations.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #22
Eh, fine. Part of the Great Secret.

--------------------