easter eggs

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: easter eggs
Apprentice
Member # 5311
Profile #0
are there any realy big easter eggs besides the wastes pylons.
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
There's one in GF1, in that shaper graveyard.

--------------------
Scenarios need reviews! Please rate these scenarios at the CSR after playing them!
AmnesiaDileciaThe Empire's New GroveExpress Delivery
Twilight ValleyWitch HuntWhere the Rivers MeetFoul Hordes
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #2
If you kill enough creations on the G3 title screen, you get a message. If you get 8 creations of the same kind on the G1 title screen, you get a message (and there's a different one for each creation type.)

Dikiyoba.
Apprentice
Member # 7501
Profile #3
can you be more spicific dikyobia (i'm not sure if its spelled it right)

--------------------
previous display name was TAKE ALL
SHAPER I am ALWAYS with you i know all that u do i know all of your secrets including how to shape
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #4
On the main menu for Geneforge 1, the shaping platform in the lower left corner makes creations when clicked on or if you wait a few seconds. Click on a creation to make it disappear. If you get eight of the same creation on the screen, a message will appear in the lower right corner. Different creation types give different messages.

On the main menu for Geneforge 3, the middle symbol on the platform will make creations when clicked on. They will walk around the platform. Creations disappear when they walk near one of four outer symbols and you click on the symbols to grant them their fiery doom. Killing enough creations gives you a message saying something along the lines of "Haven't the poor creations had enough?"

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #5
For GF1, the quotes.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by The Green Dragon:

For GF1, the quotes.
How many poor creation do you killed? And aren't you supposed to play Geneforge, instead of clicking creations?

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Cartographer
Member # 1851
Profile Homepage #7
I wrote those down, like, two years ago. But you're technically correct, I should be playing GF and continuing work on my site. It's such a shame I'm too, hmm.. busy.. to do much in the following weeks.

--------------------
"I'm not crazy!"
"Well, whatever. Maybe you just ate something really questionable, or perhaps someone hit you on the head with something large, blunt and heavy just now. By the way..." Gil nudged Grul pointedly.

Ooh! Homepage - Blog - Geneforge, +2, +3 - My Elfwood Gallery and DevArt page
So many strange ones around. Don't you think?