Living in Valorim

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Living in Valorim
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #50
The Vahnatai town, for much the same reason as the above. Yes, it's been long enough since playing Exile 3 I've forgotten its name anyway.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Apprentice
Member # 4296
Profile #51
Either I'd live in the Keep of Tinraya with the Alien Beasts and sometimes go out with a few of them, and buy food and bring some more persons to the quarantine lands (I don't remember the name of the place) and populate it with both Alien Beasts and humans, or on the Isle of Bigail, with the GIFTS, and I would make all the humans on the island go away, so the GIFTS could live in the towns and be happy, instead of living in dark caves and be sad.

--------------------
I, Grah-Hoth, will rule both in Avernum and on the surface.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #52
I can see the scenario now: Grah-Hoth and the newly evil-ified GIFTS attempt to take over Bigail... regardless, it would still be better than War on Bigail....

I could've sworn I'd posted in this topic already, but it must have been an identical one from a few months back. I'd live in Lorelei and go to the University of Valorim (kinda similar to my current life, come to think of it).

Giants beware! Level 60 Kelandon with Mage Spells and Priest Spells at 20 coming through!

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.
Smoo: Get ready to face the walls!
Ephesos: In conclusion, yarr.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4062
Profile #53
Either with the gifts, as their Idol. Or in the cult of the sacred item, because i would have some amusing company
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #54
quote:
Originally written by Armada:

Either with the gifts, as their Idol. Or in the cult of the sacred item, because i would have some amusing company
I think I'd fit right in there. There has to be SOMETHING in my room that they'd worship.(a plushie, maybe? Or a block of paper cheese?)

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #55
In the slime pit, ofcourse! It's like avernum but still in surface, you can go to Krizzan anytime you want and you won't get unwelcome visitors (Because by the time I get there, I'm only one left who knows what tunnel to enter)!

--------------------
I have nothing more to do in this world, so I can go & pester the inhabitants of the next one with a pure concscience.
Infiltrator
Member # 3933
Profile #56
either the fortress of hss-thss from where i could conquer avernum or in softport.
i dont say lorelei or krizsan out of protest.

--------------------
OH MY GOD IT'S THE FUNKY ****!!!
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #57
I haven't played the game all the way through yet, but I'd want to live with the Vahnatai, especialy if I'd have to go through some life threatening test for people at least on level 100 to do it! :cool:

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Warrior
Member # 4263
Profile #58
near a lake in a quiet little wood.ah peace an quiet.

--------------------
Custer is the worlds biggest noob
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #59
Alternatively, Drake Aerie is a nice place. Very few visitors(I don't like humans), and there's Dalakros! *gives Dalakros a steak* :D Of course, I'd only move in after getting rid of the Golems. :P I don't fancy the idea of getting eaten. And I'd probably dig out my own little sub-cave, for privacy reasons.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Apprentice
Member # 4173
Profile #60
I would live in Lorelei. I think that's where my MANSION is! teehee.
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #61
quote:
Originally written by dram:

I would live in Lorelei. I think that's where my MANSION is! teehee.
Hawke's Manse is boring. It needs multiple stories. ~_~

--------------------

Pages