Living in Valorim

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Living in Valorim
Shock Trooper
Member # 2928
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally posted by Kyna:
I wouldn't mind living on the Isle of Bigail [...]. A quiet cottage somewhere near the GIFTS [...] for afternoon tea, [...with] my friendly neighbours
hey Kyna, I will do afternoon coffin me too, in my Spiral Crypt (which is clean enough like that) - all neighbours of Bigail will be welcome, and the other too, I have enough coffins for all - milk with your coffin ?
:D

IMAGE(http://d3clanwar.free.fr/MapsAv3.jpg)

[ Monday, May 26, 2003 14:21: Message edited by: Naja ]

--------------------
"Plan as strategist, act as primitive" R.C.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #26
I couldn't live near other skribbane users for their own good. I'd be forced to kill them. As for my sniping exploits, how many pedestrians do you think there are in forests? And how many in major urban centers? Yes, Lorelei sounds very nice.

—Alorael, who is sure he could work out a deal with the guards. Maybe something along the lines of "I am allowed to import skribbane, and in return I don't kill you." Ah, yes, that sounds very feasible.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
BoE Posse
Member # 2475
Profile Homepage #27
I'd live in Lorelei too. I like Hawke's Manse, and Lorelei looks important because it's raised up :P .

--------------------
http://members.aol.com/risberg/blades/

Eternity approaches.
Canned
Member # 3020
Profile Homepage #28
Woods? If you were talking to me I meant by a city. When the guard come out of the guardtower snipe them. Of course, you'd have to transport sniper rifles through another dimension to get them there, for avernum is a non-up to our time game.

--------------------
F-5
WWE Bad Blood Xian Skull-Let the topic reign forever!
Shaper
Member # 2350
Profile #29
The place where I absolutely NOT would like to live is Upper Avernum or The Isle of Maddok…
Posts: 2286 | Registered: Thursday, December 12 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 2775
Profile Homepage #30
I'd like to work in the herb gardens east of Lorelei, and go fishing in the river on my days off.

--------------------
"I can't give you brains," said the Wizard of Oz to the Scarecrow, "but I can give you a diploma." - L. Frank Baum
Canned
Member # 3020
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost:
The place where I absolutely NOT would like to live is Upper Avernum or The Isle of Maddok…
So you're saying you'd like the unicorn grotto instead? :P

--------------------
F-5
Apprentice
Member # 2925
Profile #32
I'd like to live with the dryad... but I guess it's impossible.... :(

--------------------
What am I?
Shaper
Member # 2350
Profile #33
The unicorn grotto is as worse.

I'd much rather want to live with the dead body of that power-hungry, abusing-of-power, dictator-like creature. :P
Canned
Member # 3020
Profile Homepage #34
A dragon or a drake lord? Yeah, I get it would smell bad in there! :D

--------------------
F-5
Shock Trooper
Member # 55
Profile Homepage #35
I'd have to sing up in favour of Castle Troglo for me! After all, troglodytes are reasonably clean and well-scholared. The castle has a very large library, full dining services, a splended garden, an excellent defensive position for when the taxman comes, luxury bedrooms, and after you kill all the warriors the regular troglos could be your servants. Plus, it has an expansive basement for all your expansive basement needs.
Warrior
Member # 720
Profile #36
I would live at the Monastary of Madness. I think that I'd fit in well there. :eek: :mad: :D :confused: :o ;) :P :rolleyes:

--------------------
-Daravon
BoE Posse
Member # 2475
Profile Homepage #37
I think the worst place to live would be Gebra. I would not like being brainwashed like all the "Gebra-people".

--------------------
http://members.aol.com/risberg/blades/

Eternity approaches.
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #38
Cute topic.

I'd live in the Tower of Jordan (or Bojar), once I'd cleaned out Jordan (or Bojar) and the slimes and brigands. Secluded, nice laboratory facilities, an interesting library, unlimited storage, good defense system, an interesting evil aura in the air, polished, ego-boosting office.

--------------------
Aces off.
Shaper
Member # 2350
Profile #39
Or in the keep of Tinraya, after Footracer is repaired! Then I could also occasionally visit the beautyfull, snowy mountians.
Come to think of it, Footracer must have been a very nice province.
Warrior
Member # 3029
Profile #40
What kind of monsters was it attacked by? In case t was attacked. I'm not that far myself yet. :(

--------------------
((><))
Shaper
Member # 2350
Profile #41
Oh… Uh…
Sorry for that spoiler.
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
SPOILER
It was raised to the ground entirely by Alien Beasts. That's how they are called.
They are hairy, wolf-like, large, six-legged creatures, with large fangs.
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #42
I'd either live with the vahatnai or in mortaxes cave .Eiter way I'd be undergroundI might live with the sliths now that I think of it.

--------------------
Pass the sauerkraut and chips please.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #43
This is a one year old topic that did not need to be raised. Correction, one year plus a month.

I demand l0x0r before the undead topic gets hungry and starts eating people.

[ Tuesday, June 29, 2004 12:01: Message edited by: RC ]

--------------------
Austrian Alex
Shock Trooper
Member # 3605
Profile Homepage #44
Is raising dead topics a crime on a dead board? I need something to talk about!!!

EDIT: just realised id never posted on this topic. Lorelei it is. Finish of the education in the university, and the mansion is an exellent place to dump loot and prepare plans for domination!! Domination of what, i dont know, but domination!!

[ Tuesday, June 29, 2004 13:03: Message edited by: Angry Ogre ]

--------------------
"But The Damage is Irreversible"
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #45
Unless you have a very good reason or highly insightful addition, reviving a dead topic will earn you frowns. Reviving a topic that has been dead for more than a year requires truly extraordinary circumstances.

These aren't.

—Alorael, who shouldn't continue the zombie march of the topic. On the other hand, as long as it's alive, let it shamble to its own second death in peace.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 4610
Profile #46
Lorelei!Lorelei!Lorelei!!
I'd love to come and rest in Lorelei between my quests.
After I complete Avernum3, I'll make up a scenario that my adventurers have settled in Hawke’s Manase:
The beserker/leader will be building his strength above the ultimate level.
The slith-warrior will be hardening himself up to the supreme height.
The priest will be developing her holy powers and will be able to cure the toughest dread curses.
The mage will be increasing his magical powers and develop an incredible magic-barrier even more powerful than late Erika.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #47
Id like to live on a small farm somewhere...maybe in Krizan province, so long as theres peace and quiet and simple life.

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Warrior
Member # 4665
Profile #48
The Great Circle. Fresh air, demons(YAY! \o/), items abound :P , lots of visitors ;) , and I could have a nice little cave dug into one of the surrounding mountains, and the Circle would be my front yard.

Or maybe the Golem Factory. It's a nice place, after you turn off the lasers. And I could have Golems waiting on me hand an foot.

--------------------
Soy sauce makes everything better. Except for Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders. Soy sauce makes Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders all sticky. And it makes them smell funny. But soy sauce makes everything else better. Just not Giant Intelligent Friendly Talking Spiders.
Apprentice
Member # 4620
Profile #49
I'd live in Erika's bedroom as her love slave. Yum.

Pages