Golem Factory in A3

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Golem Factory in A3
Warrior
Member # 7980
Profile #0
I can't find the access to the final golem spire. I should be able to access it from inside the factory, but I can't find any door to it.

Please help.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #1
Access is from the lowest level, after you go up a level to change the control that grants access that area. For more info go to here for details.

[ Thursday, July 19, 2007 22:30: Message edited by: Randomizer ]
Shock Trooper
Member # 1829
Profile #2
quote:
Originally written by Randomizer:

Access is from the lowest level, after you go up a level to change the control that grants access that area. For more info go to here for details.
Alternatively it is also possible to play with the mirrors on that floor to get past the lasers, but I'd recommend doing it the normal way since it's less annoying than having to push mirrors through an area with constantly respawning golems.
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #3
I played with the mirrors and got through. Reloaded serveral times.

And I didn't really worry about the golems. I killed them (I did this on my singleton-torment game).

But I suggest doing it the normal way. Which is described in the FAQ.

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
Infernal Flamming Muffin destroyed every single muffin. Then he disappered forever. So the muffin posts are gone. No more muffins!
Shock Trooper
Member # 60
Profile #4
I recommend doing it with the mirrors... Sure, it takes longer, but lasers are fun. And as far as golems go, killing = more experience = good. Besides, they're not that hard to kill if you've played well and gotten the right gear.

--------------------
"Insanity is okay, but stupidity is inexcusable." -Kenda Nicole Brand

Jacob say, "Man who smoke pot, choke on handle." -Jacob Doran
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #5
It would take some reloads.
But if this is your first time playing, do it the normal way.

If you try a singleton challenge or some other challenge (in other words play again), then try it.

However, overall it is your desision (umm, one of the words I forgot to spell, though I will remember it soon).

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, though not sanity.

Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
Infernal Flamming Muffin destroyed every single muffin. Then he disappered forever. So the muffin posts are gone. No more muffins!