Blackcrag Fortress

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Blackcrag Fortress
Warrior
Member # 7125
Profile #0
Is there a way to explore all of Blackcrag Fortress even after delivering the messages between Anixminder and Empress Prazac. I tried to go out of the throne room but a gurad pushed me back inside telling me I would get in trouble if I tried to go out. Please help!!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
You can get through a few secret passages to meet some more people, like the blacksmith for the fortress, but you can never explore all of Blackcrag.

—Alorael, who wanted to create a scene and demand equality for Worms. He had to settle for killing the empress and dying for the cause.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #2
Well actually you can, but it involves using the start-end combat trick to jump across the specials that block you.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #3
Originally by Lazarus:

quote:
Well actually you can, but it involves using the start-end combat trick to jump across the specials that block you.
Then perhaps the better question is: Is there anything that is worth exploring in Blackcrag Fortress after delivering the messages between Anixminder and Empress Prazac?

Dikiyoba.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6193
Profile Homepage #4
quote:
Is there anything that is worth exploring in Blackcrag Fortress after delivering the messages between Anixminder and Empress Prazac?
Well no, its all empty space. Unless you conisder it worthwile to be able to leave through Blackcrag's northern gate and watching the game glitch out when it tries to place you.

The only real reason to go there is that its there, and it is supposed to be off limits.

--------------------
Guaranteed to blow your mind.

Frostbite: Get It While It's...... Hot?
Shock Trooper
Member # 643
Profile #5
Nothing as fun as abit of trespassing. On a similiar note is the trick usable in any other notable locations ... like the Dragon lairs?

--------------------
Fine Meal is people!!!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #6
quote:
Originally written by Mortimer:

Nothing as fun as abit of trespassing. On a similiar note is the trick usable in any other notable locations ... like the Dragon lairs?
This is *the* way to steal from Motrax in Avernums 1 and 2, but I can't for the life of me remember if it was useful in Avernum 3.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #7
quote:
Originally written by Mortimer:

Well, you can try it also in Athron's lair in A1 and A2, too. But only after you fulfill the quests with her. I don't remember if Sulfras is being angered when stealing from his secret places. I only remember the quickfire and running out... The same, except quickfire, is with Khoth.

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1