Who's strongest

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Who's strongest
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #0
This is a poll about who is stronger Xander, Heust Blade, Huge Roamer or Abandoned Vlish.

Poll Information
This poll contains 4 question(s). 11 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=ClxkMpKoDvgr"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=ClxkMpKoDvgr"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
I AM A MINOTAUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I AM INVADING THE SHAPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALL SHALL FALL TO MY WRATH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #1
They are all okay in themselves, but in practice they are all pretty horrible, because they are uncontrolled. They would have to be incredibly strong to compensate for the tremendous handicap this puts on your whole party. And they aren't.

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #2
I don't know about you but I thought some of Sharon's creations packed a decent punch. but I'm still pretty low, too...

Nijojo
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #3
The poll is a choice among creatures that may join your party at different points in the game. Sharon's creations are very nasty. They may separate you, but they won't join you.

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #4
Aaah, I see.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #5
I haven't found the Huge Roamer, yet. Where is it?

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #6
It's in one of the cells in right bandit area.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5762
Profile #7
Haven't met Xander yet. Who/where is he?
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #8
Heis in the Awakened compound. If your A and at a certain Lv he'll join you. (central compound)

--------------------
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #9
I think Heust Blade is the strongest. Xander is alright but I got pissed cuz he left me when i joined another sect. I understand his view but still
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #10
Heust Bladeis by far the strongest. His baton can do up to 100 damage plus the ebb of poison.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #11
I think one is missing- Alpha Hryk. I have both him and Heust on my team right now. (I like Heust) I have forgotten all about the roamer- will have to go find it. My luck I killed the Vlish. Where is that at? I have a tendency to kill any animals that aren't mine (unless in a village).
(added later- I now have the roamer as well)

Nijojo
(Spoilers- maybe)

P.S.- where to find these guys- the roamer is found on the left side of the Warren of the Three (in the area that you fight Eko Blade) inside a room. Alpha Hryk (battle alpha) is found in Phariton's area (you need fairly high leadership). Xander is found in the Magus Complex (or thereabouts). Heust I *think* was in the Misfits area (though don't remember). I haven't found the Vlish.

[ Saturday, May 28, 2005 19:15: Message edited by: Auri Fitzgerald ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5754
Profile #12
I missed two. Hryk and freindly rat.

Heust is a misfit

[ Sunday, May 29, 2005 07:17: Message edited by: Ghaldrings_doom ]

--------------------
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #13
You also forgot that totally USELESS Abandoned Thahd, and that Nora person. Or maybe you meant to do that, cause they leave you when you find the other side of the tunnel.

Hmm.
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #14
Friendly rat don't remember where that was at (marshes?) but I do remember running across it. I am about 95% certain I killed that Thahd. I also found an abandoned Battle Alpha in the marshy area (north of Medab) but told it to kill itself and it did. Does that one join you?

Nora I don't remember, but the first one I picked up was Heust so I know I didn't use him/her.

Nijojo
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #15
quote:
Originally written by Auri Fitzgerald:

Friendly rat don't remember where that was at (marshes?) but I do remember running across it. I am about 95% certain I killed that Thahd. I also found an abandoned Battle Alpha in the marshy area (north of Medab) but told it to kill itself and it did. Does that one join you?

Nora I don't remember, but the first one I picked up was Heust so I know I didn't use him/her.

Nijojo

Nora's that guard in the First Drypeak mines place. He/She (which one is it?) joins you if you have enough leadership and can persuade him/her.

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
Apprentice
Member # 5717
Profile #16
that battle alpha just follows u while ur in the marsh.once u leave it stops

--------------------
I hate the world and it hates me.
:):(:DXD:P;P;);:-D:-):Oo.O
I may be wierd but you're downright ugly
Shock Trooper
Member # 1546
Profile Homepage #17
Student of Trinity summed it up pretty well.

For any power the NPC's who join you possess, it is very very quickly belittled by your lack of control over them.

The number of times my shaper died early in the game because Nora or the Abandoned Thahd would basically walk off and find 6 rogues was annoying as all hell. I very quickly gave up on these characters.

--------------------
A Sucaran Child is standing here.
You say, "hello"
The small child looks at Preserver Aldous wide-eyed and awed.
Apprentice
Member # 5218
Profile #18
You know I found Heust to be a blessing in MOST instances. He's pretty darned good with a baton. The only time I found it to be kind of difficult is when I would use combat mode to move through a harmful place (something that had energy or chemicals in the air). They'd come running to the rescue and get their silly selves killed! (I had three at one time). I guess the reason that was so troublesome was because I tried too hard to keep everyone alive.

Nijojo
Shock Trooper
Member # 549
Profile #19
Doesn't that augmented dryak remain with you as long as you don't take it back to the Taker lab? If so then that would be the most powerful creature that joins you.

[ Friday, June 03, 2005 07:31: Message edited by: vicheron ]