Favorite Rare Item in the first scenario

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Favorite Rare Item in the first scenario
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #0
Whats ur fav item it the Valley of Death sccenario?

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 34 user(s) have voted.
Voting started at October 20, 2004 09:14 PM board time.
Voting stopped at October 31, 2004 12:00 AM board time.

function launch_voter () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=vote;pollid=pPPIpeFBhUAN"); return true; } // end launch_voter function launch_viewer () { launch_window("http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=poll;d=view;pollid=pPPIpeFBhUAN"); return true; } // end launch_viewer function launch_window (url) { preview = window.open( url, "preview", "width=550,height=300,toolbar=no,location=no,directories=no,status,menubar=no,scrollbars,resizable,copyhistory=no" ); window.preview.focus(); return preview; } // end launch_window IMAGE(votenow.gif)     IMAGE(voteresults.gif)

--------------------
All roads lead to Blades of Avernum.
Warrior
Member # 5086
Profile Homepage #1
You make a hard choice. I went with pant's of power, simply because of the awesomeness of pants that are powerfull, but the fine waveblade was a close follow up.

--------------------
I love stupid people acting smart...
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #2
LOL! The awesomeness of pants that are powerful! Thats great!

--------------------
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #3
I like the Rogue's Vest because of the nice missle- and other bonuses. And also because the first time through the scenario, I never found the Pants of Power. :(
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #4
GO PANTS OF POWER!!

--------------------
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #5
its pants of power all the way man.

--------------------
And everybody say....Yatta!
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #6
Whats the item number for the pants of power? I want them but can't find them. Also, does anyone know where to get lockpicks or the item number for them? I need them to get the fine waveblade form the Vahnatni!(i think thats how u spell it) I don't mind cheating.

--------------------
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #7
The Pants of Power are number 333. I don't know offhand where to get lockpicks, but the editor number for Lockpicks is 174, Fine Lockpicks is 175, and Magic Lockpicks is 176.

--------------------
Ex-member-#2475.
Post count = 406 + whatever it says below.
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #8
a. vahnatai- I think that we need this posted somewhere.
b. cheatings cool- but it is quite possible to find the pants of power- look here'
for the info- Its a recent topic.

[ Thursday, October 21, 2004 16:26: Message edited by: m's chosen ]

--------------------
"Let's just say that if complete and utter chaos was lightning, he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting 'All gods are false'."
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #9
Thanks for all guys. Please vote on my poll and rate me.

--------------------
Warrior
Member # 3575
Profile #10
the code that was posted for the Pants of power in the editor are a lower grade of pants that go by the same name. If you want to get several pairs of the good pants you will need to repeat the sceriro or use the Artifacts hall and get them.
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #11
Ok guys. Does anyone know where to go after I activate the panel that allows the panel that gets rid of the waste and cures the curse to work. I have got the scrolls of knowledge and have killed everything in my path. I need to beat this game, I've got a bet with a friend.

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #12
ur mom lol

--------------------
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #13
You should proceed to the Major Waste Repository (it's in the underground cavern area), make it to the center of the area, and dispose of the waste for good.
Apprentice
Member # 5131
Profile #14
quote:
Originally written by mark_mats:

Ok guys. Does anyone know where to go after I activate the panel that allows the panel that gets rid of the waste and cures the curse to work. I have got the scrolls of knowledge and have killed everything in my path. I need to beat this game, I've got a bet with a friend.
You mean you're in the Major Waste Repository, you've activated the disposal controls, and you released the quickfire? If so, you just have to get your first character down the stairs.

If you haven't gotten that far, you're probably in the Control Tower. Just leave, go back through the Experimental Halls and the Student Quarters to the huge cave, then head northeast (right in terms of where the arrow's pointing) until your path is totally blocked by green puddles. Then head north (up and right) through the puddles, then keep going until you see another building, the Major Waste Repository.

Once you're in, go northwest (up) through the openings in the walls and fight your way through the imps and such until you get to a point north of where you started. Then head north, crush the two constructs on the platform, head up the stairs, and activate the controls by sitting in the chair. Then move quickly back to the ground floor to win the scenario (I'm not spoiling the ending). Be sure to move as quickly as you can because your PCs get diseased if you dawdle. Some of the treasures are blocked, so don't bother if it's your first time through.

If you win your bet, do I get a cut for helping? ;)
Apprentice
Member # 5108
Profile #15
Lol, thanks man, I woud give you a cut but It wasn't for money or anything. It was bragging rights. I love this forum!

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 5445
Profile #16
Wait so what area are the pants of power in and what do they do?

--------------------
Constructive criticism is just a polite way to say "you suck!"
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #17
If you can't find your answer in an existing topic without needing to reply to ask for new information, we prefer you to start new topics rather than reviving ones that are months old.

The pants are on a corpse behind a secret passage on one level of the School (Student Quarters? Experiment Halls?); it starts at the far southeast of the level and leads to the far northeast. They're just pants with really good defence (1-8 protection).

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!