Beta-Call for Canopy

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Beta-Call for Canopy
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #100
I liked this scenario. It is kind of fun being a heavy handed controlling killer.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Apprentice
Member # 5202
Profile #101
Well done scenario! I believe it is almost ready for release...
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #102
Tm,

Could you please send me Canopy ver .03 to the following address: mark.purdue@snet.net. I have addressed the change of my email problem in this account to the administrator and should have it fixed going forward. I am really enjoying the scenario!!!

Thx
Eagle1

[ Tuesday, December 14, 2004 09:24: Message edited by: Eagle1 ]

--------------------
Eagle1
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #103
Darkmoor + Internet Translators (from Retardspeek to English) = BAD 4 U

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #104
If you keep reading the book in the Bugbear cave your level of Fireblast continues to increase, is this suppose to happen? Also the bugbears by the camp fire are still just sitting there. And lastly when you enter the cave you get the error message 5x "Error:Failed to load bbmagekiller" BTW my platform is windows xp.

Eagle1

[ Tuesday, December 14, 2004 11:54: Message edited by: Eagle1 ]

--------------------
Eagle1
Apprentice
Member # 5202
Profile #105
Darkmoor + Internet Translators
What?!?! lol
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #106
Well, the earlier post of yours, consisting mainly of "HUAHA UAHASLDALSJDLIAIAK ASKKRH AGAUAAHAKF DOLDM CJCJ ORSHSHAQQ MAIAUDL UDJSDJMD" seemed exactly like it had been AOL-translated 6 or 7 times.

In conclusion, "I NEVA USD LIEK INTARNAT TRANSLWHAEVA 2 WREITS TAHTRT!" = bad for you. ^^

And now, please go off somewhere else, I wish not to see this topic get ruined, totally.

kthxbai, lol omg??+!

[ Wednesday, December 15, 2004 08:28: Message edited by: Before the Storm ]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #107
I've finally gotten some sanity back and downloaded all of the multiple bits and pieces. I hope to start playing tonight, so I'll get back to you.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Apprentice
Member # 5202
Profile #108
San Andreas... sorry! didn't know you are mentaly retarded! i'll try not to offend you again but don't cry... all is well! :rolleyes:
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #109
Oh, but Darky, dearie, it not me who's calling other members retarded, not succeeding in it, and acting childishly in general.

Now, before making even a greater fool out of yourself (seems you just might be capable of doing so), get a clue and, even more importantly, concetrate of what you do best (..what do you do best, anyway, fail?) instead of screwing yourself up.

Oh, and
quote:
don't cry... all is well!

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #110
Could anyone tell me where to find the 9th symbol for the bugbear quest?

Eagle1

--------------------
Eagle1
Apprentice
Member # 5202
Profile #111
whatever... just go to ur frustrating life that i've got more to do than argue with anyone :P
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #112
..that post of yours made no sense.

Some things never change, I guess. Keep up the (good?) work, anyway. ^^

[ Friday, December 17, 2004 10:50: Message edited by: qwd ]

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #113
Is it possible that this thread could actually get used for what it was set up for????????

Eagle1

--------------------
Eagle1
Apprentice
Member # 5202
Profile #114
i would tell you but i think "that" would be a major spoiler! Anyway they are all very easy to find. Search well on the areas of the map that are still unknown (black ones) and u should have no difficulties. The 9th is quite relative since i dunno if u're talking about the one that took me a little bit of time to find or another one because there is no order!
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #115
Darkmoor,

I know that there is a room in the northwest corner of the cave and I can't get into the hall way to get there, I think that I need to get the ceiling to collapse somehow, but can't figure it out, yet. That wooden wall is getting in the way!!! I found it with my Far sight spell. It tells me that above the cave in the middle of the bugbear town that I could collapse the statue / ground but I don't have the right tool, yet. I am assuming that the "yet" means that I still have something else to do. I'll keep looking!!

Thanks
Eagle1

[ Friday, December 17, 2004 11:58: Message edited by: Eagle1 ]

--------------------
Eagle1
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #116
Spoiler-- you need to get the explosives on the basment level go upstairs in the center area and use them. Then go downstairs. You should be able to get the 9th sun idol then.

--------------------

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Apprentice
Member # 5202
Profile #117
by the way... what can we do with the mithril? i can only forge one type of item out of it? or did someone else managed to get other stuff?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #118
Find 10 pieces of mithril and you can forge other items.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #119
Funky spoilers, little details, special effects, snippets and stuff. I like little details which you have to hunt for. I follow the idea of check every corner, check every space, after all there is no timer on this scenario. So far the super hidden areas I have found are: the goblin dungeon, a secret exit, the yggdrasil statues in the tiger area, and the various mithril chunks. I also invaded the mansion in Zephirim but then I died as soon as I left town.

I was wondering if any of you found a way to get to the world tree next to the bugbear lair. There are some sandy colored tiles which are visible past the trees, but I can't get past the trees. Any easter eggs, or hidden areas.

One of my favorite effects was the explosion. Destroying inanimate objects is fun. Hopefully we will get to destroy doors, chairs, furniture, houses, in the future. Maybe it might even be possible to have a scorched earth effect. Follow the old military doctrine of destroy everything you can't use because if you can't the enemy might be able to.

--------------------

Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #120
quote:
by Eggs with Toast: ... the yggdrasil statues in the tiger area
How did you manage to pass by the runes? o_o

It's indeed a high tension adventure with very sarcastic surprises - I like it too. And I hardly can wait for the first comments when it will be released ...

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #121
Once you finish Fortress Grenze and encounter Emery before you go into Sud Canopy you can revisit the tiger cave and get past the rune.

--------------------

Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #122
Oh ... "Yggdrasil ist ueberall..."
Oh, 250 Experience! :D

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Apprentice
Member # 4952
Profile #123
I can't continue anymore in Canopy as I now get and error that freezes the game. After I meet emery for the second time, I get an unhandled exception error. Any ideas?

Eagle1

--------------------
Eagle1
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #124
Remove your party from the scenario using the character editor. Erase your current version and download the new version. Put in new version. The new version fixes that bug. You have to start over.

--------------------

Pages