ZKR Fly areas.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: ZKR Fly areas.
Apprentice
Member # 4761
Profile Homepage #0
Ok, so there is a secret cave across a chasm in Morogs realm. How can I fly over there? I have already gone through all Jeff's scenarios and I am currently doing them again, taking different paths and stuff. I reached this stage once again, however across all other scenarios I didn't find any orb of Thr...whatever it's name was, to fly me over that pit and other areas I have found that require you to fly.

My question is. Is there an item to fly on any of Jeff's scnearios?? Or am I supposed to come back once I do third-party scenarios and get my hand on one of these...

Please do not mention the editor. I only use it for scenario testing purposes.

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #1
There is no Orb of Thralni or fly spell in Blades of Avernum as far as I can tell.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Apprentice
Member # 4761
Profile Homepage #2
Ok. Is there something else out there?

--------------------
"I don't want to achieve immortality through my work, I want to achieve it through not dying."
Warrior
Member # 250
Profile #3
Its strange, I checked once such area in the editor and there was something there, nothing major but something was there on purpose. The theory I've heard other people say about those places is that they were left over from the porting ZKR over from BOE where there was a fly spell which frankly I'm glad is gone. I managed to get around a few tough battles in some scenarios by flying around them.

Edit: Although there are no fly items in any current scenario it is quite possible to give the party the means to fly in a custom made scenario.

[ Wednesday, August 18, 2004 09:43: Message edited by: Linthar ]
Apprentice
Member # 3676
Profile #4
I havent played in a bit, doing other things,
but in DwtD, I thought the guy who sold the pricy master things had an item that allowed flight, or was it a feather fall like effect.

--------------------
The living are important.
The dead, to be remembered.
Apprentice
Member # 4564
Profile #5
Unfortunatly featherfall..

It's a lamp that has a certian ammount of charges.. Can't remember the name, however..

--------------------
Right!
Apprentice
Member # 4857
Profile #6
Lamp of Lightness. but i think it was a once per day thing.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #7
Even worse: it was a once-only thing.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Apprentice
Member # 4761
Profile Homepage #8
True, and I don't want to use one of those on a pit thank you. :D

--------------------