melora opal

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: melora opal
Apprentice
Member # 254
Profile Homepage #0
I want to do this game without a hintbook! I found all my old hintbooks from the other games and felt sorry for myself. I need to find this opal, but there are trees in the way and the porticullis is closed! where's the wheel? why can't I chop down the tree?
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #1
You know, you don't really need to get the opal. You should've stuck with the Draconian history scroll, as Khoth will accept that, and you'll save time.

Personally, I took the advice of the unicorns (I think it was them), and just accepted the lich's first offer.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Apprentice
Member # 4133
Profile #2
1. Check the walls just west of the lizard pen for a passage leading to the wheel.

2. You can get the opal without trading for the scroll - Morog's advice has no impact on the visibility of that dungeon. Giving Khoth more than one of the items he wants results in additional gifts from him.
Warrior
Member # 720
Profile #3
a certain gift from the opal is quite worth it... :)

--------------------
-Daravon
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #4
You can also get the mushroom protection and the opal hint and then steal the scroll. You don't even need to fight Morog himself. Getting the opel is tough, I gave up finding one of the numerous secrets and used the hint book for it. It is very well done and it's easy check only what you want to check.
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #5
There is a hintbook for ZKR??

edit: Oh, you mean the one in BoE ... (sorry 4 stupid question)

[ Saturday, April 17, 2004 12:23: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
Slartucker: * facepalm facepalm facepalm *
Dikiyoba: Are you unconscious yet?
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #6
Jeff assigns numbers at random to various quests and questions in his hint book. Each number corresponds with an answer or tip, but since none of the answers are in the order that you encounter the questions, you don't have to really worry about spoilers. It's a very practical design. So if you can afford to buy the book, feel free, but you could also just come online and ask the questions you need answered too, and for free to boot.

--------------------
The Home of 8-bit Theater!

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #7
There is a hint book for BoA. I read on the book, Blades of Avernum, not Exile. :)
Warrior
Member # 2711
Profile #8
actually, you can give back the scroll then steal it though you have to kill morog for that, but the poppy protection thingy is well worth it
Posts: 126 | Registered: Wednesday, February 26 2003 08:00
Warrior
Member # 4186
Profile #9
No you don't need kill/fight him. I know, in one try I did so.
Apprentice
Member # 254
Profile Homepage #10
Thank you for the help...I liked doing it my way in the end because it only took me 6 days.