You'd Beta Believe It...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: You'd Beta Believe It...
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #50
Damn. When I'm finally capable of walking again, and my leg is fine, betatesting has stopped.

I'm sorry for not having the time to betatest.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #51
Not to worry everyone - and especially you Dikiyoba! You helped more than anybody!

And Thralni: I shall be resuming testing your scenario now.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by Ayami xx:

And Thralni: I shall be resuming testing your scenario now.
Yay! I', almost on the verge of releasing version 1.1.0 for beta though, so you might as well send me your report and wait for me to send you the next version (from my new Intel Imac!)

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #53
This is it: The scenario, in all it's glory.

Changes since last time:

*Hollie will now talk to you as soon as you open her door (Mainly because of you, Salmon.)

*The asps thing is fixed.

*The cutscene with the ghost in the Crystal Cave now sits visibility to allow the party to see everything, since it was possible to trigger the animation without being able to see it.

*Ivan now drops a sword called Vlad.

*Various minor things.

This is the final version as well - barring any evil bugs that somehow manage to write themselves.

And so, this thread is now obselete :(

Once again, thank you all very very much.

Nkkxx

[ Saturday, July 01, 2006 05:13: Message edited by: Ayami xx ]

--------------------
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Infiltrator
Member # 5132
Profile Homepage #54
Now added to CSR. Rate it here.

--------------------
"Let us see what the new day brings." - Temas, Areni.

Visit my realm!

Rate My Scenarios!
Fort Emerald Robbery
The Nephils' Defense
The Final Spire
The Fifth Tower of Magi
The Portal
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #55
Might as well submit the first bug report: You can get infinite Vlads by entering and exiting Fort Bluebird after you make your report.

And a second: I don't know exactly what I did, but Rosaline (the alchemist)'s dialogue broke - she won't talk about anything other than the murder, which is not nice when I want her to identify my gear.

[ Saturday, July 01, 2006 14:25: Message edited by: Imban ]
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #56
Now you will have to pardon my sending of a report after the official version is released. (I couldn't avoid noticing a very tiny bug and a few more typos.)

Dikiyoba wonders how these new typos manage to creep into new versions. Do the few surviving typos reproduce? Is it spontaneous generation? Or do the typo gnomes add them in when no one is watching?
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #57
quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

Now you will have to pardon my sending of a report after the official version is released. (I couldn't avoid noticing a very tiny bug and a few more typos.)

Dikiyoba wonders how these new typos manage to creep into new versions. Do the few surviving typos reproduce? Is it spontaneous generation? Or do the typo gnomes add them in when no one is watching?

I'll forgive you. I'll do the typos, and fix Rosaline so she can't leave her house.

Imban: I have no idea what you've done, or how to replicate it. If you can try and replicate it yourself, I'll see what i can do.

And TM, may as well do this here - the review is fine. 5.0's not bad for something this short, especially considering it still has a few bugs.

--------------------
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Shock Trooper
Member # 6666
Profile #58
quote:
Imban: I have no idea what you've done, or how to replicate it. If you can try and replicate it yourself, I'll see what i can do.
When you're called to fort Bluebird for the second time, the corpse in front of the portal chamber has a sword (Vlad). If you pick it up, leave fort Bluebird, and come back, the corpse has another Vlad.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #59
quote:
Originally written by Redstart:

When you're called to fort Bluebird for the second time, the corpse in front of the portal chamber has a sword (Vlad). If you pick it up, leave fort Bluebird, and come back, the corpse has another Vlad.
I meant with the Alchemist.

This goes to everyone - if you can find out how to break her dialogue, let me know please!

--------------------
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Apprentice
Member # 7216
Profile #60
If you see the shade before talking to Rosaline, you won't be able to ask her what she does, and therefore have her identify your items, since SDF(0,6) is used for both situations.This may be intentional, I don't know..

You might have meant to use (1,6) so that the ? only appears once. If I'm wrong, feel free to throw tomatoes at me.

[ Sunday, July 02, 2006 12:36: Message edited by: Green Apple ]
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #61
Originally by Green Apples:

quote:
If you see the shade before talking to Rosaline, you won't be able to ask her what she does, and therefore have her identify your items, since SDF(0,6) is used for both situations.This may be intentional, I don't know..

You might have meant to use (1,6) so that the ? only appears once. If I'm wrong, feel free to throw tomatoes at me.
Yes, that's what I discovered as well.

And even if Green Apple had been wrong, Dikiyoba would never throw tomatoes at Green Apple. It's not nice. Besides, rotten apples would be a more appropriate punishment.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #62
quote:
Originally written by Green Apple:

Aha! Thanks Green Apple. I've fixed the problem now, and when I release the next version (after fixing any more bugs that arise), I'll be sure to mention you in the ReadMe! Thank you!

--------------------
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #63
Sorry to double post and all, but editing wouldn't bump this to the top.

Since Spidweb don't seem to want to put AGB on it's lists, would it be possible if somebody emailed me a Mac version of the scenario that I could put on my webspace? I've been asked by somebody for one, and can't provide one... if you can do this for me, please email me at

nottmforestweloveu (at) yahoo (dot) co (dot) uk

since the hotmail one I have is screwy and won't download.

Thanks in advance!

--------------------
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

Pages