neat

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: neat
Apprentice
Member # 1852
Profile #0
Neat, my poll in general actually accomplished something. I wasn't really serious about wanting an Oceanbound board though, just curious to see how long people would abuse that idea with spam. Still neat though.
Lifecrafter
Member # 4682
Profile #1
I'm never calling anything on this forum spam because people called my post that was written for humor spam when there were people who were asking what everyone else was wearing or had last eaten, etc. and no one gave them any trouble. I only answered to increase my post count. ;)

--------------------
Do not underestimate the power of the mechanical pencil.

Join the Dark side. We have cookies.

Played in:
Fiddler on the Roof
Bye Bye Birdie

"Hey, Patrick, feel this random pipe. It's squishy"-Nils
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #2
The board was inactive so I decided to perform foul necromancy upon an old topic. I think I should be congratulated for raising a topic with only 2 posts to read through.

On topic, what did you last eat, what were you wearing while you ate it, and how do those two things prove your devotion to Richard White.

[ Friday, October 07, 2005 09:25: Message edited by: Archmage Alex ]

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #3
Last thing I ate was cereal like 2 hours ago (yes I woke up at 1:00pm, but it was only because I went to bed late). And I was wearing my underwear cuz I had just woken up from bed and I was alone in the house.

Edit: forgot the last one. Now that proves my devotion to RW, becuase I couldn't keep him away from my thoughts while doing so.

[ Friday, October 07, 2005 10:56: Message edited by: Marlenny ]
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #4
Last thing I ate was 2 plates of suppper (I was hungry), and I was still wearing my Dance gear still, and it proves my devotion to either Richard White or Richard black cause my dance gear's all black. Ofcourse, RW's got more of a following, so I thought of him first.

- Archmagus Micael

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Avernum?" ~ Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
--------------------
MY FORUM! Randomosity at it's highest! :)
Mongolian Barbeque
Member # 1528
Profile #5
I last ate a bunch of original flavor Skittles, while wearing my usual pants and t-shirt.

My choice of candy proves my devotion to Richard White because, like him, Skittles come in a wide variety of colors.

EDIT: I hereby decree that Skittles are now the Official Candy of the White Cult. Especially the Wild Berry ones, though the Smoothie Mix, Tropical, and Mint are all quite excellent.

Not to mention the Original.

[ Friday, October 07, 2005 14:30: Message edited by: Icshi ]
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #6
The last real food I had was a cheap 1.50$ Spicy Chicken Sandwitch (but really a burger) from the lunch carts on the Redlands High School Campus. The last thing I ingested was a large Coke from the Redlands Boulevard Bakers.

EDIT: This proves my devotion because the almighty Richard has at some point in the near past's alternate refractory future posess the mind of one of the workers and lead them in the mighty White's Revolution, which will have been in response to the dreaded Black's Revolution, which will have been a conspiracy by the evil Triad's Orange Revolution.

EDIT 2: I was wearing blue jeans and a white T-shirt, covered by a dark blue sweater. Oh, and boxers. I remembered to wear underwear today! Yay!

[ Saturday, October 08, 2005 05:49: Message edited by: Knot Eye ]

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon
Well, I'm at least pretty

Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #7
The last thing I ate was Milo. This proves my devotion because I need the neergy to worship RW.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #8
Last thing I ate was some yogurt-covered rainsins. They were pretty good. Glad you're all so interested.

--------------------
-ben4808
Lack of Vision
Member # 2717
Profile #9
The last thing I ate was a carrot!

This proves my devotion to RW because, as you know, it is Ramadan, and I broke the law by eating during fasting hours.

Z

EDIT: breakin' the law! breakin' the law!

[ Friday, October 07, 2005 19:13: Message edited by: Zorro ]

--------------------
Pan Lever: Seventeen apple roving mirror moiety. Of turned quorum jaggedly the. Blue?
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #10
Last thing I ate was All Bran Buds in vanilla yogurt. This proves my devotion to Richard because of the Whiteness of the yogurt and the colon health-enhancing aspects of a high fiber diet, which Richard Doth Support.

EDIT: While I was eating the ambrosia mentioned above, I was sporting a white bath towel around my loins. I think the proof of my devotion to Richard here goes without saying.

[ Monday, October 10, 2005 04:13: Message edited by: Drew ]