Lady J

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Lady J
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #0
Does anyone know where she is? Eh, I know she's been gone from these boards a while, but I was gonna tell her she needs to update the Kavern or tell someone else to if she's not available. It's really a mess. Well, Polaris works, and I can't figure out what the hell the writing center is there, plus I e-mailed the link and no reply. So I'd appreciate it if someone who knows where she is would contact her with that message or tell me how I can contact her. Thanks. :)
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #1
Lady J's house caught fire and she was horribly scarred and then she got cancer and had to have emergency surgery and she died and came back to life and had to have amnesia induced by a psychiatrist so she could go back to living a normal life and so we can't talk to her about any of the above lest we distress her.

Or so I'm told.
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #2
We need a :lol: smilie down here.

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #3
If we put another smiley, it would cause the great downfall of general. NOOOOOOOOO!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #4
Funny that YOU would be so concerned about the boards when you constantly defile it with your presence, SM.

Thuryl- You forgot about her husband Bryan (who she married to escape her abusive father). Death by anvil, a true tragedy.

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #5
Hey, don't get me wrong, TM. I never liked the fall of Misc. Now this place is getting all crapped up. All most people want back is misc. Let's not forget you turned on HTML on a lot of those forums. :)
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #6
And you abused it, SAPHER. :P

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #7
Hehe, so? :D
I abused it on the Nethergate forum. Then I stopped. :P
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #8
I see her on AIM every once in a while, next time she's on I'll tell her you need her.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #9
IMAGE(http://staff.desperance.net/mboeh/img/rebel.gif)

--------------------
(( take my hand and join us ))
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally posted by Sadomasochism Triumphant:
Thuryl- You forgot about her husband Bryan (who she married to escape her abusive father). Death by anvil, a true tragedy.
After all that time being passed around a white-slave ring, her one true love perished? What a pity.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #11
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH DJUR would you freaking stop posting that?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 14
Profile #12
On this topic, it is actually somewhat relevant!

--------------------
Dragyn Bob

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here!"-The Divine Comedy
Posts: 1481 | Registered: Thursday, September 27 2001 07:00
Babelicious
Member # 3092
Profile #13
AHHHHHHHHH DAVID will you shut the hell up?

--------------------
(( take my hand and join us ))
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #14
While J's exaggerated stories definitely left her open to criticism, rediculing the people who have left the community is the online equivalent of saying bad things about the dead.

Since J had not done anything destructive against the community, there is no excuse to keep insulting her after her departure. And the stories told about her seem to grow every time I hear them. At this rate, in a few months you will say that she claimed to have suffered all afflictions known to man.

There are plenty of targets for redicule who are still here and capable of protecting themselves, so you don't have to descend to attacking those who left.

What's particularly disgusting is the fact that some of J's biggest critics (not the people on this thread) are still using her free web space.

PS Full disclosure: I was J's friend when she was here and still keep contact with her.
More full disclosure: J was opposed to Desperance in Spidweb politics, so Djur (member #3092), TM (member #4), Alec (member #165) and Thuryl (member #869) have a personal reason to dislike her.

PPS And for those who try to contact J about Spidweb matters, it's a waste of time. As far as I know (and I might be wrong), she has permanently left and is not interested in being contacted by random people asking about web-hosting issues.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However, well-placed word, unlike a well-placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #15
Zeviz - That's the way stories like this go. They start out mostly truthful, but then as time goes on they get exaggerated more and more.

In any case, he's asking about the stuff that's already there, so, uh, good job reading, I guess.

Also, I note that, while your hypocrisy may be accidental, you say not to speak ill of those who have left, yet you say that Alec, Thuryl, and Djur are just exercising a vendetta.

[ Monday, June 23, 2003 19:22: Message edited by: Imban ]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #16
Wait, wait, wait... You're saying that our repeating what she herself said is wrong? As far as I am concerned, she openly said these things to be fact:

* She was almost raped as a child, but her brother/father (I think it was brother, can't be sure) saved her with a gun
* She was burned while young in a barn fire
* She has a sickly father who she has to take care of
* She married a virtually unremarkable man in order to escape her father. She failed.

Others can add to this at their own leisure.

--------------------

Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #17
Another of my posts that did more harm then good. :( I really should have stayed offline today.

Imban, I am sorry, I didn't realize that Djur, Alec and Thuryl have left, considering that this thread is still on the front page and Djur's last post was just 2 days ago. And I do not imply any vendettas. I added the note about Desp members only after I've added the first disclaimer about me being J's friend.

TM, what is the point of you "listing things J told you" now? What are you trying to achive? The only reason I can see is to ridicule J. There is no other point in repeating these stories.

PS Since the original question has been answered, the sole point of this topic now seems to be redicule of a single person who isn't even here. So I don't see why this topic hasn't been locked yet.

[ Monday, June 23, 2003 21:18: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #18
First and foremost, don't you EVER, EVER call me VWM AGAIN. Understood?

Secondly, I was "listing the facts" because you were on my case. Someone asked. A few people answered. You attack us, and I provide backing for what I said earlier. I don't see where the problem is.

--------------------

Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #19
TM, I am really sorry about the name confusion. It's been fixed already. Since both of you change your name often, for some reason I thought that "Expanding Man" was him while I was writing my post. I am sorry.

As for the point of this thread, nobody asked you about J's history. The question was "where is she CURRENTLY." The "information" that you provided in responce is older then many of J's posts on this board.

The answer to original questio is: "she is in Decateur, Georgia. She no longer visits Spidweb and, to the best of my knowledge, is not responding to e-mails about stuff hosted on her server." If you didn't know some parts of above answer, you didn't have to post them. You could simply say: "She hasn't been seen here in half a year." I don't see a reason to drag up her entire hisory in a place where it's totally irrelevant and a simple, one sentence responce would suffice.

PS How would you feel if whenever your name came up, I would start bringing up your entire history, particularly the parts of it you would prefer to forget. (Each of us, including myself, has parts of his history he would prefer to forget.)

[ Monday, June 23, 2003 21:44: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #20
I'm with Zev on this one. J was a nice person, now she's gone. Stop diggin up dirt about her history.

And I'm not saying this angrily. I'm not.

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
Warrior
Member # 2000
Profile Homepage #21
I would like to point out one of the things she openly claimed to me, and that is that her and you, Mr. Zeviz were an item. Also that she was pregnant (most likely with your child) but thankfully miscarried. I mean there's dumb lies (Something I know all too much about, being the creator of them) but then there's just the point where you want to ram a large point object into your spleen because it's so melodramatic and obviously fake that her attempt to get pity makes you want to pity yourself for even thinking of giving her any FORM of pity.
By the way, I'm going to go kill myself now. Anyone care to join me?

--------------------
Since Imban Likes to Edit my Posts ...

... And Drakey likes to edit your signature. Stop it, Ed.
BANNED
Member # 3121
Profile Homepage #22
*raises hand*

Wait for a few weeks, I'll come there.

--------------------
- WITH LOVE, THE OL' RELIABLE BOYLOVE, TO BE EXACT
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #23
*locks topic to put it out of its misery*