If You Had To Be Stranded On A Desert Island...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: If You Had To Be Stranded On A Desert Island...
Shaper
Member # 73
Profile #75
Anyway, as for the original topic...
Couldn't you have put in an "Other" option? We all know who I would have picked. ;)

--------------------
My BoE graphics archive is finally getting started! Yay! I hope you like my graphics.My BoE Graphics
An absurdly fun Flash game- Refridgerator Raid!
---------
The Lyceum- A board for BoE. Yes it is. Really. Stop staring at me! Stop it, I say! Oh, sorry...
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #76
quote:
I'll pick ef and just cannibalise myself.

No chance. I won't let you do that. You know, hunger pangs cease after a while. It's not that bad.

--------------------
Polaris
Dance the Banned Dance
Member # 3052
Profile #77
I would have a 1000 pound moose with me so I could eat it. Although it would get really heavy. ;)
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #78
I would've picked Saunders, but that was before I noticed my screen name in one of her away messages. I'm going to have to go with ef.

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #79
It's possible (and likely) that she uses %n, which is replaced by the screenname of whoever looks at it.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #80
It's redundant because of the whole guilt thing... you don't tell anyone about it, you just punish yourself (or your partner, in extreme cases, apparently).

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.

Pages