An Open Letter To No Mac User In Particular

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: An Open Letter To No Mac User In Particular
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #0
We understand you like your computer. So do I. So do we all. Chances are, we're not going to change it at your whim, and you going on about how wonderful yours is is preaching to both your choir and someone else's.
Getalife.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #1
I forsee this topic dying in horrible burning pain, but my divinations cannot tell me whether it will be put out of its misery by the sword or by the gun.
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #2
I'm putting my bet on the gun. As I recall, Alorael has a Mac, and therefore the topic title is addressed to him as well as many others, and even if he doesn't have a Mac, chances are he'll see this before Saunders anyway, because he's Alorael and he has radar post-vision.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #3
Getalife? Grr... getamac, fool...

Anyway, why do you want another mac vs pc war? Haven't we had enough?

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #4
It's clear your sarcasm-o-meter missed the title of this topic.
I'm sorry, but it DID have to be said.

And having said what it needed to, it shall now await its death by firearm.

[ Tuesday, May 06, 2003 16:04: Message edited by: el presidente ]

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #5
Mmh. I can buy a Mac for € 2.500.-, a PC of like quality for € 1.000.-. Chances are, I'll stay with my PC.

--------------------
Polaris
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #6
Maccity mac mac mac

-Alexander Kryas

--------------------
Aces off.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #7
Alec, I don't see how David's militant Mac-ism is hurting you. David, you now know that some people find it irritating.

My advice is to turn GETAMAC into a nice eccentricity like my sniper rifles and skribbane. As long as it isn't pointed at anyone, I'm sure everyone can cope.

—Alorael, who doesn't actually see much of a reason for this topic to die the death besides overwhelming popular opinion and the fact that nothing good seems to be coming from it. So yes, the topic gets sniped... for Drakey's sake.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00