Oh man...CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES, PEOPLE!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Oh man...CHECK YOUR PRIVATE MESSAGES, PEOPLE!
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #25
Since you asked so nicely (and evidently just won't shut up until you get an answer), Polaris was a bunch of weirdos who decided the Desp community held too much sway on the boards and tried to do something about it.
Warrior
Member # 2494
Profile Homepage #26
Yapiro Man gets annoyed when people don't answer his PMs. Four of the ten that he has sent out haven't even been read (1 month later).

--------------------
In a world of darkness, light is everywhere. You just have to look.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #27
Ah, but the Polaris Conspiracy is still alive and well. You won't know what it is plotting until it is too late or some of the conspirators join opposed plotters in other dark, smoke-filled rooms.

—Alorael, who is actually not part of the Polaris Conspiracy. He's just always happy to put in a word for doom, gloom, and convoluted plots and conspiracy theories.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #28
Tried to do what, specifically?

EDIT: Wow... I just misspelled the word "do"...

[ Monday, April 28, 2003 15:38: Message edited by: iDavid ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Infiltrator
Member # 2445
Profile #29
Ragnarok, I'll grab some time to get back into the Polaris Conspiracy soon, 'kay?

--------------------
Aces off.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #30
They didn't really end up doing much, apart from fielding a candidate in the Misc elections (a candidate, ironically enough, whom Desp ended up supporting - and who didn't win anyway.)
(TGM)
Veteran*
Member # 2286
Profile #31
Am I part of the conspiracy, or is this just some stuff I've missed?

--------------------
Meet the savior. KYMCO Super Fever will force you to do so. Haw.
Triad Mage Banned Veteran
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #32
I'm pretty sure you're the only one that isn't in on it. It couldn't be a proper conspiracy if there weren't ANYONE on the outside.

--------------------
desperance -- je me souviens
arena -- et je me souviens de vous
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #33
Hmm... I guess that's... a little better...

Also, is Pygmalion just another forum? I've never asked that before, I don't think...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Member # 165
Profile Homepage #34
Pygmalion is a project which is like Blades, only completely dissimilar from it.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 1886
Profile #35
Voting on Desperence? I'm not even a member of Desperence!

--------------------
"The hippogryph is an amazing creature rarely seen outside of the wild. The tricky thing about hippogryphs is their incredible jaw strength. One terrible clamp of their beaks could rip a huge beast apart in seconds. Let's see what happens when I stick my hand inside..."
*roaring, SNAP!
*rider screams
—Hippogryph rider, WC III

Some cool WoT art here

Nono! Bad Surfer!!

This is it, The Document That no Evil Overlord can do Without
Posts: 505 | Registered: Saturday, September 14 2002 07:00
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #36
Just to clarify:
The Polaris Conspiracy wasn't soley about getting annoyed with Desp. It's just that when TM and Scorp got into a fight with ADoS, Polaris leapt to ADoS' defence, and wrongly assumed Desp was behind TM and Scorp (In fact, they took entirely the opposite stance, but that's not relevant). Seeing as it was now kind of out in the open, Logalot started the PNN, which wasn't a conspiracy of any sort. Now there is a Conspiracy again, of a sort, and TGM doesn't know about.

Oh, and to the best of my knowledge Logalot's standing for modship wasn't sponsored by Polaris.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #37
Just to clarify:
The Polaris Conspiracy wasn't soley about getting annoyed with Desp. It's just that when TM and Scorp got into a fight with ADoS, Polaris leapt to ADoS' defence, and wrongly assumed Desp was behind TM and Scorp (In fact, they took entirely the opposite stance, but that's not relevant). Seeing as it was now kind of out in the open, Logalot started the PNN, which wasn't a conspiracy of any sort. Now there is a Conspiracy again, of a sort, and TGM doesn't know about.

Oh, and to the best of my knowledge Logalot's standing for modship wasn't sponsored by Polaris.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #38
Uh... thanks, Alec... though it might help a bit if I knew what Blades is. Unless you're talking about BoE. Which I doubt because then you would probably say BoE.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #39
He is talking about BoE, which is also known as Blades on these boards. Pygmalion is Djur's project to create a world creator/editor. In that general sense it is like BoE, but Djur would like it to be better made, more flexible, better supported, and generally as close to perfect as an editor can get.

—Alorael, who recommends actually looking at the Pygmalion forum on Desperance to learn more about it or even throw more ideas at Djur.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Member # 165
Profile Homepage #40
Be warned, though, that mac-compatibility is currently a low priority. Most Mac users are, in the opinion of the staff, either patient enough to wait a while -- or willing to get an emulator of some kind -- or militant pissants.

--------------------
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #41
I'm not willing or militant - let's just see if we can get something out first, though.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #42
I don't actually care if it works on my iMac or not, cause I got my Zell to cover what the iMac doesn't and the iMac to cover what the annoying Zell can't.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #43
I don't actually care if it works on my iMac or not, cause I got my Zell to cover what the iMac doesn't(like UT, Q3A, Kazaa) and the iMac to cover what the annoying Zell can't(like my site, graphics creation, waking me up in the morning.)
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #44
The Mac can do UT and Q3A too ...

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
====
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #45
I'm militant like crazy, in case you weren't wonderring.

I guess this is as good a time as any; what do you think of the new iTunes music store? I think it sucks right now, but I also think that will change pretty soon, for the better obviously.

--------------------
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #46
I think it's good, and I also think that it's off-topic. This thread gets the shotgun.

--------------------
====
====

Pages