No hope for the damned RP [OOC]

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: No hope for the damned RP [OOC]
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #75
Of course I'm reading this! I just don't have much to say right now. I'd appreciate if you wrote more IC, though, so I don't have to kill all your characters just yet.

Azuma, whether you're in or not depends on how quick you can find a place to type a reply. Technically, I could already finish off your character, but I won't do that in a while. You're only fourth on my hit-list. If you find your character dead by the time you get back, just squeeze out a final-words-post; if a long time has passed, you can also put the text in OOC and I'll copy-paste it to the post where your character met his doom.

This also applies to ET, Excalibur, Dikiyoba and Randomizer, who should be more worried about their characters as of now <3

PS: I think I'll write some more IC today, but won't be killing of anyone yet. I'm not being merciful, I just can't think of a logical way to slay Talbot. ET, could you possibly fashion some sort of a closing for your character, if you aren't planning some miraculous come-back.

[ Friday, April 11, 2008 04:31: Message edited by: Frozen Feet ]

--------------------
Life is a neverending carneval where everyone has multiple costumes. I just hope mine are pleasing to the eye.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #76
All right, fine. The post is not quite what Dikiyoba wanted, but Dikiyoba can work with it.

--------------------
Episode 4: Spiderweb ReloadedEpisode 5: Spiderweb Resistance
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #77
*Died for being quite stupid*

[ Friday, April 11, 2008 10:27: Message edited by: Jeran Korak ]

--------------------
*Eyes potential targets*
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #78
No.

quote:
"Oh. It's just Kelleth's apprentice," Al said, "Look's like he has bad news.
The bad news is refering to whatever happened after FF's last post.

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #79
Sorry, Dikiyoba. Didn't see your post in time. I'll try and figure out what's in the bag before we set out, though... I'm not trying to have a bag o' plot devices, after all. If there's nothing in particular anyone can think of wanting/needing, then it's cool.

I'm personally fine with waiting for Azuma and/or Excalibur to meet up with the group, as long as they're still in for the long haul (or at least the medium haul). The more people we have set out, the better.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #80
No problem, Ephesos.

Dikiyoba wonders whether characters who are in a group should be given more warning/time before they are killed off, because it would encourage people to stick together and since it's possible for a character to be involved in the story through someone else's post and so it would be redundant for that character to have a post of their own on the same subject. Thoughts?

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #81
Editted my post some to refer to what the blind woman "saw."

I hadn't noticed it had been so long since I posted since the RP hadn't moved much in time.

I may not post for a while since the latest Myth Adventure novel came out from Robert Asprin and Jody Lynn Nye. Phil Foglio is still doing the covers.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #82
I can only post when the timeline moves forward, otherwise I'll be back at the village the day before I started. Unless you all want an horrifically out-of-world-setting event.

--------------------
*Eyes potential targets*
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #83
You could always crash back to earth again. :) Maybe with practice you can leave a deeper pit.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #84
Dimensional jumping was always a ***** for me. It gets easier after the first few thousand, but by that time your so devoid from the actual experiance you have to jump into a lake to remind yourself that rain falls down, not up.

--------------------
*Eyes potential targets*
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #85
I apologize for the slight delay. UBB decided to go all funny on me Friday evening, and I didn't find time to come and post anything yesterday. Could somebody tell what things can possibly cause "parenthesis in HTML tag" error?

As for increased warning times for group members, I will consider that. Until the story really picks up I won't be particularly strict about the rules.

--------------------
Life is a neverending carneval where everyone has multiple costumes. I just hope mine are pleasing to the eye.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #86
Originally by Frozen Feet:

quote:
Could somebody tell what things can possibly cause "parenthesis in HTML tag" error?
Hmm. Were you trying to link to something? That might be the error you get from trying to link to a URL with a symbol in it that UBB doesn't like. Or it might not--Dikiyoba doesn't know for sure.

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #87
FF, what abilities does the demon have in combat?

--------------------
But after revenge is taken, nothing remains but a painful scar...
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Looking for group to slaughter the world..
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #88
It seems to me that we're not meant to fight the demon directly. I believe that if any of us tried to fight the demon directly, we'd be flattened.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #89
So you're wondering what the demon can do, eh? Well, feel free to guess, I'll tell you if you hit the mark <3

Seriously, your characters shouldn't try a direct confrontation with it. It'll be better for the story and their health if they try to keep away from it.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #90
Anyone else going to move the party along. Join up if you are still in the village and let's hit the trackless wastes.

I can't believe how long it's been since there was major postage. In just before the 2 week deadline.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #91
Sorry, sorry, sorry! I'll get working straight away.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #92
I'm afraid I don't have the time for this currently, my apologies.

--------------------
Decca Records - "We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on the way out."
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #93
Well, you can't just leave your character unconscious like that. Kill him off!

Dikiyoba.

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #94
Drag him along for to throw to the demon. After all we can't move that fast with Michael. This will give him someone that he can outrun.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7252
Profile #95
So, uh, when shall we mosey on?

--------------------
But after revenge is taken, nothing remains but a painful scar...
You ain't evil until you hear this!
Looking for group to slaughter the world..

Pages