Is it old?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Is it old?
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #50
We were in fact discussing Magical Mystery Tour, which would suggest his wording as a typo. Neither is "magical history tour" a well known fact as it holds neither an article on Wikipedia, or any Beatles-related links excluding some various things in Liverpool.

[ Wednesday, March 05, 2008 18:01: Message edited by: Excalibur ]

--------------------
Decca Records - "We don't like their sound. Groups of guitars are on the way out."
Agent
Member # 4574
Profile #51
quote:
Originally written by Excalibur:

We were in fact discussing Magical Mystery Tour, which would suggest his wording as a typo. Neither is "magical history tour" a well known fact as it holds neither an article on Wikipedia, or any Beatles-related links excluding some various things in Liverpool.
And there you have it fellows. Proof! Both comedy and sarcasm are dead!

EDIT: In a place where "Leave your sanity at the door." is the unofficial credo. And you're basing your facts on Wikipedia?

[ Wednesday, March 05, 2008 18:49: Message edited by: Kinggolden ]

--------------------
"I'm happy I'm the mentally disturbed person I am." -Nioca
"Yes, Iffy is a demon." -Iffy
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #52
Then there was the Magical Algebra Tour, which was going to teach imaginary numbers and N-space in 4th grade, by using LSD.

--------------------
Listen carefully because some of your options may have changed.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #53
quote:
Originally written by Xel'Raga:

Not true, I haven't ever touched alcohol and I loved it.
I await the day when everything I saw is taken with a pinch of salt. Until then...

I was 12 when I first watched Yellow Submarine. I doubt I was drunk then. Magical Mystery Tour was the last Beatles flick I saw, and that was at 15. Again, not drunk.

--------------------
Nikki's Nook - Come back to Camden, and I'll be good.
Infiltrator
Member # 7488
Profile #54
quote:
Originally written by monolith94:

quote:

I heard they made a movie of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Heart's Club Band in the 70's starring the Bee Gees and Peter Frampton. The cast alone makes it sound weird.

Oh god, it's horrible. Never, ever watch it.

I haven't seen that one. But having seen perhaps more than my fair share of bad movies, I'll take your word for it.

--------------------
Either I'm crazy, or everybody else is nuts. And I know I'm not crazy because the little man who lives on my shoulder told me so.
If people don't think there's something wrong with you, there's something wrong with you.
Oh well. Another day, another dementia.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #55
quote:

Sir, you are one of those people who makes comedians weep.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6754
Profile #56
I went and watched Yellow Submarine. Great as a piece of art, but not as trippy as I expected. Still, I'm sure it would have scared my pants off had I not watched it sober. You know, like what tADoS said.

I did watch Slither high, and to my friend's great bemusement I began screaming and tearing my clothes off. I mean, there's a woman who swells up to fill a barn, eats dead animals, and explodes into thousands of worm aliens that crawl in your mouth.

--------------------
"Write a wise saying and your name will live forever." - Anonymous
Shock Trooper
Member # 9906
Profile Homepage #57
An alien rip-off?

--------------------
Vivan los Drayks! Viva Khyryk! Vivan los Serviles! Vivan los Travokites!
Tastes like Bambi, delicious
No matter what name I have, people can call me Xel
Pylons! this is what you send to blizzard if they cancel Starcraft 2.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #58
quote:
Originally written by Nick Ringer:

I did watch Slither high, and to my friend's great bemusement I began screaming and tearing my clothes off. I mean, there's a woman who swells up to fill a barn, eats dead animals, and explodes into thousands of worm aliens that crawl in your mouth.
Sounds pretty horrific. But I'm guessing I could get the same kind of trip by just going to sleep. And I don't have to spend precious money on substance abuse that way, either.

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge

Pages