Hardest Spiderweb Game EVER!!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Hardest Spiderweb Game EVER!!
Warrior
Member # 12481
Profile #25
I found E1 to be the most challenging because I first played it when I was a tiny wee lass, probably all of 6 or 7 (what year did it come out, again?? LOL!)

--------------------
IMAGE(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v357/lucheiah/sigs%20and%20avis/sword-sig-1.jpg)
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #26
Heh. I was young also...slaying those sliths was torture...and then the demo ended.

--------------------
"There's a hole in the bucket, dear Excalibur, dear Excalibur..."
Warrior
Member # 12481
Profile #27
Yeah :( and it was like, 11-12 years later that I could finally get my own credit card so I could buy the full versions of the games ^_^

--------------------
Third generation geek and heathen!
Shock Trooper
Member # 303
Profile #28
I'd have to say that E1 was the hardest to play because it was the first game of that type I had ever played and I knew nothing on how to survive or solve puzzles. All of the games after that were simple. Second hardest game would have to be G1. :cool:

I haven't played the entire game of Homeland (only have the demo) or it would have to be my hardest game ever played! :( :cool:

--------------------
My name's Solberg. Pronounced Sol-Berg. Exile/Avernum's Greatest LIVING Archmage! I'm sure you've heard of me at some point.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #29
I'll go with Blades of Exile here. Blades of Avernum has some scenarios which are difficult at times, but Blades of Exile has Echoes, Echoes: Black Horse, Demon Island, Demon Island II, and Doom Moon II.
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #30
Now that you mention it, Bahssikava took forever to complete. I spent four days alone defeating that dragon.

--------------------
A Bile Crux
Canned
Member # 8014
Profile #31
Was it because of multiple tries?

--------------------
I can transform into almost anything, but not sanity -Iffy
Muffins n' Hell|Muffins n' Hell: The Muffins Are Back Again
I like this image
Not in your shed -We are still under developement, but help would be nice. By the way, most of the conversation goes in the Moderator forum, in case your confused.
Everyone, just call me Iffy. Please.
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #32
Yup. I got out of combat while in the dragon's caverns to save. Wasn't a good idea.

--------------------
A Bile Crux
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #33
The third-party BoE scenarios aren't Spiderweb-made (duh), and they aren't Spiderweb-published either...

But if we're going to count them in, the ones Imban mentioned are indeed pretty tough. I think Doom Moon I should be mentioned as well; I found some parts of it to be even more difficult than Doom Moon II.
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00

Pages