Deathmatch Tournament -- Preliminary Nominations

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Deathmatch Tournament -- Preliminary Nominations
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #150
I see why the term "mini-mod" was coined: It's the only way to describe Salmon.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #151
If it's not too much to ask, I'd like 'smothering with love definition 4a' added to my attack roster and maybe the distraction of not knowing which definition 4a is.

I really hope that 'turn the other cheek' doesn't come up to bite me in the butt... twice.

[ Sunday, April 29, 2007 17:52: Message edited by: Jewels ]

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #152
quote:
Originally written by Jewels:

If it's not too much to ask, I'd like 'smothering with love definition 4a' added to my attack roster and maybe the distraction of not knowing which definition 4a is.

I really hope that 'turn the other cheek' doesn't come up to bite me in the butt... twice.

There had better be a legitmate reason as to why you aren't on the stand-up circuit, Jewels. :)

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #153
I haven't really had time to keep up with this stuff, because I was too busy being an American, but thanks to the find function, I know there was a movement to cut Lone Flame off the list and that most people don't know anything about Lone Flame. Go away for a couple of years and no one remembers you...

All I have to say about that is this...

Lone Flame: "I am not a freaky fish guy. And I'm not talking to myself. I'm talking to the ocean. The ocean and I are getting married isn't that right Ocean?"

Ocean: *sounds of waves crashing on rocks*

Lone Flame: "The ocean says yes."

--------------------
"I don't understand a word you just said. Try speaking American. It's the only language I understand."
Guardian
Member # 5360
Profile #154
Nalyd can tell that he's going to go up against Ephesos in the first round. His undead minions can only hope that Ephesos is extremely susceptible to cold, or makes a grammar or spelling mistake in his anger.

--------------------
May the fires of Undeath burn in your soul, and consume it.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #155
quote:
Originally written by Sage:

quote:

There had better be a legitmate reason as to why you aren't on the stand-up circuit, Jewels. :)

Yea, because it took me 30 minutes to write that and I still had to go back and edit. :P

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #156
quote:

quote:
Originally written by Sage:

quote:

Yea, because it took me 30 minutes to write that and I still had to go back and edit. :P

Perfection is over-rated. Plus, blame it on looking after the kids. We won't know the difference!

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty

Pages