Long time no see

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Long time no see
Warrior
Member # 3457
Profile #0
I finally came back to see how the spiderweb boards were going.
It's been over 3 years and a lot has changed I see.
There are a lot more members too.
And the old ones are still around too (like drake and saunders) which is good.
(It was on a lucky guess that I managed to log in I'd forgotten my user and pass and the email address I singed up with was no longer valid :? )
Anyways just a hello and I'm back!
Need to catch up with the new spiderweb games too!

--------------------
Life is an ever flowing steam that is constantly going over bumps and falls. Things change and so does the stream we call life. Life goes on and so does the stream!
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #1
Unfortunately for you, I came back too, so this place won't be as nice as you would like it to be. And come to think of it, I need to catch up on the games too. Thank you for reminding me.

--------------------
"I don't understand a word you just said. Try speaking American. It's the only language I understand."
Warrior
Member # 3457
Profile #2
Weren't you Canned while I was around?... Oh well somethings never change I suppose.
I'm not a nice person either so I don't know too much about niceness. (Except for when I have to act it)

[ Saturday, March 31, 2007 05:12: Message edited by: Bobba ]

--------------------
Life is an ever flowing steam that is constantly going over bumps and falls. Things change and so does the stream we call life. Life goes on and so does the stream!
Lifecrafter
Member # 7557
Profile #3
what does "Canned" mean anyway?

--------------------
The force is with ME! I'm not so sure about YOU!

Never trust a man who can say "Pickles" with a manic gleam in his eye.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #4
It means that you've consistently been too spammy and will get banned if you don't show improvement.

Dikiyoba.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #5
Canned is to make sure you got the warning to change your behavior.
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #6
Hi there, Bobba. Who are you? Bye.

--------------------
Bring back TM or [i]DIE.[/i]

To spread the hype, as well as cause your crush's name to appear on the screen, copy this into your signature.
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #7
Are you Alcritas?
Warrior
Member # 3457
Profile #8
No originally I was Phillip Mycroft. I changed to this name just before I stopped coming here.
I used to post in the Avernum 3 board.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #9
quote:
Originally written by Bobba: Weren't you Canned while I was around?... Oh well somethings never change I suppose.(Except for when I have to act it)
Actually I was gone for a while and it's stayed like that, I returned with an okay(or at least I thought so) start, and so far, no change to the title thing.

quote:
Originally written by Dikiyoba:

It means that you've consistently been too spammy and will get banned if you don't show improvement.
Improvement probly won't take this away anyway, but whatever. Hell, as I recall it only took like 1 or 2 days of really bad ideas and judgment to get it and like the Cardinal Sin, it most likely won't go away anytime soon.

EDIT: Well, nevermind then, I've just been proven wrong. It happens... Woot!

[ Tuesday, April 03, 2007 07:38: Message edited by: LF ]

--------------------
"I don't understand a word you just said. Try speaking American. It's the only language I understand."