Alorael for Admin

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Alorael for Admin
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #100
Probably not. It's a mod thing, along with a great many other mod-only things.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #101
Like getting to go to the Floating Island of Mandango when they die... I mean, come on, an eternity of wine and women, why wouldn't someone want to go there

--------------------
"I don't understand a word you just said. Try speaking American. It's the only language I understand."
Shock Trooper
Member # 1152
Profile Homepage #102
quote:
Originally written by This is prompt.:

—Alorael, who brings you this history hour on behalf of the murky days before the PPP recorded everything for posterity.
Thanks, I knew i had good portions of that bad, but i didn't know it was approximately half.
However, it was close to how i heard it (partially form TM, and partially from someone else) And i think i guessed at the Ikonboard thing, so my bad at that.

And thinking back on it, it wasn't Imban but it was somebody who very much reminded me of him and im not sure why. :/

--------------------
-Sylak
Proud Member of the Church of Devine Luchere
Way too many lifeforms are carbon-based. Put this in your signature/AIM Profile if you're not.

Pages