Spiderweb MMORPG

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Spiderweb MMORPG
Apprentice
Member # 8379
Profile Homepage #25
President Bush is the least of our worries. Look at the evil gleam in the eyes of Pelosi, Obama, Clinton, Gulianni, and Gingrich.

Ron Paul '08!!!
Agent
Member # 8030
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Ron Paul '08!!!
Amen to that! He's the only guy who doesn't fit in with the corrupt bribe-takers prevelant here.

--------------------
WWJD?
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #27
And yet his supporters persist in that age-old pursuit of negative campaigning. I'm certainly no supporter of any of the listed candidates.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Warrior
Member # 5186
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

There is actually a "None of the above" option in this poll: "An entirely new single player game."

That's the option I've voted for. I think Jeff has sufficiently milked the existing series and it's time for something new.

It justs depends on how interesting Avernum 5 can be...
Infiltrator
Member # 7298
Profile #29
mabey not a mmorpg but a midify part that allows you to pay with and against other players on a single field. Just so we have something to compare our skill against other then npcs.

--------------------
A rock has weight whether you admit it or not
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #30
quote:
Originally written by Lord Safey:

mabey not a mmorpg but a midify part that allows you to pay with and against other players on a single field. Just so we have something to compare our skill against other then npcs.
Having just read Jeff's latest rant against RPG's, all I can say is...the force is strong in this one, Obi-Wan.

--------------------
quote:

Apprentice
Member # 8379
Profile Homepage #31
A bit off topic still, but Spent Salmon, you do know who Ron Paul is, right? Calling Ron Paul a member of the same breed as the other politicians on the hill is crazy. He is the only elected politician we currently have that is serious about increasing the freedom of ALL American citizens and upholding the constitution of the United States.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7331
Profile Homepage #32
I'd be fine with Geneforge for just 2 players over the Internet or a LAN.

--------------------
You Shall Die Laughing: http://www.worfthecat.ermarian.net/converted

The Roost: www.roost01.proboards104.com. Birds of a feather flock together.
Lifecrafter
Member # 7538
Profile Homepage #33
I <3 topic IMAGE(http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j47/OneWingedAngel88/Misc/revive.jpg)

--------------------
Do not provoke the turtles.
They do not like being provoked.

-Lenar

My website: Nemesis' Refuge
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #34
quote:
Originally written by isjoeythere:

A bit off topic still, but Spent Salmon, you do know who Ron Paul is, right? Calling Ron Paul a member of the same breed as the other politicians on the hill is crazy. He is the only elected politician we currently have that is serious about increasing the freedom of ALL American citizens and upholding the constitution of the United States.
It's easy to be serious about something that you know you won't achieve.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #35
quote:
Originally written by isjoeythere:

Did you read my post? I only talked about supporters of Ron Paul, not the man himself. As far as his uniquitude, I cry bull. You have no personal knowledge of every elected official in the country, and neither does Mr Paul. To make such a statement does a disservice to yourself, Mr Paul, and all the hardworking polititians in the USA.

And you are absolutely right. You are a bit off topic, and a bit late in the day. The only reason I bother to reply is because some people think I never spam. I need to disprove that theory with extreme prejudice.

--------------------
quote:

Warrior
Member # 5310
Profile #36
Me not understand. Why not make multiplayer game?
It make big money, and Ron Paul also is great man.
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #37
It's been explained before that Jeff, who has to make the game, doesn't want to do it. It will take a lot of time and money that he would rather use to make more of what does sell.

Of course if Nethergate: Resurrection flops, Jeff will sulk since it means that beta testers are the only ones that like it.

Pages