Let The Evil Creativity Flow!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Let The Evil Creativity Flow!
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #25
He did betray his master. May he burn alongside Brutus and Cassius in the next life for his treachery.

--------------------
You lose.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Emperor Tullegolar:

May he burn alongside Brutus and Cassius in the next life for his treachery.
If you're going by Dante, they freeze, not burn.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #27
But Dante didn't write the Bible, now, did he? No, that was left to Milton.

—Alorael, who is pretty sure Satan would have sympathy for traitors. Well, he should, anyway. You know, what with him being the first one and the biggest one and all that. Honestly, you'd think that he's just not a nice guy after all.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 3513
Profile Homepage #28
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

How about taking over all broadcasting stations and playing nothing but Celine Dion? Indeed, it would be the ultimate weapon of evil: a bilingual singer that goes on and on and on and on and on...
No, Thog, I'm still civilized.

:P

--------------------
Nobody appreciates me. It's all "Igor! Fetch some wine!" "Igor! Clean up this experiment!" or "Igor! Bury this in the garden, we're leaving town in 10 minutes!"

—Alorael, who tried to become a deivore once. The priest gave him a funny look after the third wafer.
Lifecrafter
Member # 34
Profile Homepage #29
If I were a Weapon of Mass Destruction, I would be an enormous lump of pudding. Man, that would be the coolest. I could single-puddingly make mockeries of the obituaries of the entire world——"Mr. Edward Brogrove passed away last Wednesday by a flying pudding."——simply by landing on them. China's probably already developed a pudding missile to boot our direction.

--------------------
Frisbeetarianism is the belief that when you die, your soul goes up on the roof and gets stuck.

'Spiderweb Software' anagrammmed: 'Word-bereft A**wipe'
Shaper
Member # 7420
Profile Homepage #30
quote:
Originally written by Thuryl:

If you're going by Dante, they freeze, not burn.
Brutus and Cassius were being chewed on by Satan personally. Unless Satan's mouth is cold, I doubt they weren't burning.

--------------------
You lose.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Originally written by Dintiradan:

By Thralni:
quote:
However, this got me thinking. I actually admire the villains for the loyalty, which is understandable: if you are not loyal, you can expect the bullit. That concept can be very handy, though not in the good ones' system. That would mean that almost everybody would be shot.
You're not still talking about Annie, are you? The guy just finishes swearing absolute loyalty to his new master and he's already inviting his wife to join in overthrowing him.

I'm not. In general this does apply.

No, Anakin is a bit of a fool at that point, though I understand him. I think.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #32
quote:
No, Thog, I'm still civilized.
Now that I think about it, I can't think of anything more evil-geniusy than a sugar-high half-orc on rocket roller skates.

EDIT: Quote for context.

--------------------
c++; /* this makes c bigger but returns the old value */

[ Saturday, January 20, 2007 10:26: Message edited by: Dintiradan ]
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #33
I am cooking up two different types of WMDs currently. One is a anti-gravitophotonic wave generator which will increase gravity to 20x normal in a perfect 5 mile sphere. I have already ended up crushing two laboratories to thin paste by accident.

The other is an especially crazy concoction of genetically engineered bacterium which eat metal, plastic, carbon based products, asphalt, oil, and various building materials. This is to be combined with a variety of super weeds and plants. The goal is to turn a city into a rotted out jungle in a weeks time.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.

Pages