W.T.N.T.B.D.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: W.T.N.T.B.D.
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #0
Namely, Work That Needs To Be Done.

I am very, very busy at these times, and I haven't finished GF1 still. I'm almost at the benginning, honestly. Also, now that GF4 is out, I feel that I have to play it. Now. But, with all the time I spend around the Boards and MSN, I cannot play games much.

So, my decision: until I will beat GF1, I won't play GF4 and I won't came here. Sorry, but I have a lot of old work that must be done even before starting GF1, some games to beat, and I'm planning to write a FAQ for GF4, so I want to play it calm.

Anyway, I have also decided to buy GF4 immediatly, without play the demo. Call me crazy, but I trust SpiderWeb Software a lot. ;)

Yours,
MagmaDragoon.

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Shaper
Member # 7472
Profile Homepage #1
Farewell, our fiery friend! May you soon return with fully-forged genes!

--------------------
I tried to think of something witty to put here.

Needless to say, I failed.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #2
Enjoy your gaming, and hurry back. :)

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Guardian
Member # 6670
Profile Homepage #3
I once told myself that I wouldn't touch A4 until I finished a BoA scenario. Just like late last week, I told myself that I wouldn't go on the boards until I finished the current batch of homework.

I'm so weak.

Catch you later, Magma.

--------------------
Hey. Want to have a staring contest?
- The Xian Skull
Law Bringer
Member # 6785
Profile #4
See you back here soon. You won't regret buying GF4 since your favorite guardian equivalent is better than ever.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #5
quote:
Originally written by Grammatical Eros:

So, my decision: until I will beat GF1, I won't play GF4 and I won't came here. Sorry, but I have a lot of old work that must be done even before starting GF1, some games to beat, and I'm planning to write a FAQ for GF4, so I want to play it calm.

In that case you might want to play Gf4 first. The first FAQ that comes out shortly after the game is always appreciated, but if you wait several months your FAQ will have to compete for attention with Schrodinger's, which might be somewhat tough for your first effort.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #6
Be productive and come back soon, Magma! GF4 is worth it.

—Alorael, who doesn't think that FAQs need to compete. If Schro's is finished Magma can focus on different things or just provide an alternative perspective. Besides, if Schro is going to make walkthroughs for all the factions he'll be at it for a while.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #7
Good luck Magma! Hope to see you back soon!

(Heh, I always told myself that sort of thing... like "I won't start tinkering with another BoA scenario before I finish the one I'm on")

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Councilor
Member # 6600
Profile Homepage #8
Originally by MagmaDragoon:

quote:
I haven't finished GF1 still. I'm almost at the benginning, honestly.
I know the feeling. I've had a G1 game going since June and I only recently finished the demo area. (Admittedly, I've completed the game several times already.)

Dikiyoba wishes MagmaDragoon good luck. And if you manage to stop posting but can't help but lurk, be sure to set your settings to hide from the recent visitors feature so you fool us. :P