Time for another, most embarassing moments thread.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Time for another, most embarassing moments thread.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #50
I'm not easily embarrassed, unfortunately. Because if I were, I would have so many stories to tell ...

But I'll try.

I was staying with my team at a girl's house for a tournament in Georgia. The girl and her hot friend happened to be hanging around the house and a couple of friends and I starting spitting mad game. To make a long story short, I get them to take me and my two friends/teammates out for ice cream.

We go, get some ice cream, come back. I start to eat it but I feel really sick. Now I can't take it anymore, and I run to the bathroom (thankfully the one attached to the room we're staying in, not her personal bathroom). Where, being an idiot, I decide that I can't waste two seconds to open the lid of the toilet and instead vomit into the sink, losing both the hard-earned ice cream and valuable calories of dinner.

Let this be a lesson: never throw up in a sink. It's impossible to hide, nearly impossible to clean, and difficult to dispose of.

I did the best I could trying to wash it down, but it got to a point where the sink was about to overflow and was just absolutely disgusting. So I try to let the water go down and wipe some of the gunk out with tissues before going back out to mack it up with the ladies.

Then someone else goes in the bathroom and yells out "Who threw up in here!?" I reply calmy, "Sorry! I'll clean that up a little later" and try to play it off real smooth. I even talk a little bit about how I used to throw up after track meets. Still, it could have been disastrous. It's a good thing I'm super fly, or else we would have been out of that house like Georgia BBQ off a fat man's plate.

But like I said, I'm not easily embarrassed. And never throw up in the sink - toilet or trash cans, please!

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #51
Drakey... spitting mad game?

How long have I been gone?
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #52
quote:
Originally written by Drakefyre:

Let this be a lesson: never throw up in a sink. It's impossible to hide, nearly impossible to clean, and difficult to dispose of.
For the record, I can attest to this.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #53
In this context, and with no further details to be provided, I can extend an important warning: Cuban cigars typically taste mild but pack a lot of nicotine, and if your nicotine tolerance is low you may have trouble. Nicotine is technically a poison, and what does 'technically' mean here? Nothing.

--------------------
We're not doing cool. We're doing pretty.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Agent
Member # 6581
Profile Homepage #54
Oh my. Poor, poor Drakey.

[ Monday, July 17, 2006 05:12: Message edited by: MagmaDragoon ]

--------------------
Download Geneforge 4: Rebellion

You have 6 posts. Nobody cares what you think. - Thuryl

Wikipedia may be your friend, but UBB is not. - Dikiyoba
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #55
quote:
Originally written by MagmaDragoon:

Oh my. Poor, poor Drakey.
Indeed! It appears in his absence, Drakey found puberty. Or at least his version of it...

"Spitting mad game" is a quote and a half...

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Infiltrator
Member # 6136
Profile #56
I know it sounds stupid but what's "Spitting mad game"?
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #57
quote:
Originally written by chicho1102:

I know it sounds stupid but what's "Spitting mad game"?
I can only guess it means that he and his friends found the ladies very attractive, and were going slightly crazy at the sight of them.

Although it kills me to explain such a stealable quote.

--------------------
And when you want to Live
How do you start?
Where do you go?
Who do you need to know?

*Name by Slarty, so blame him if it's filthy...
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #58
Your "game" is how good you are at chatting up the ladies, and what you say/do to get them to notice/talk to you. You always "spit" game.

See this line from the Chris Brown song "Yo":

I gotta give her game proper, spit it till she get it, there she goes I gotta stop her.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Happy Happy Joy Joy
Encyclopedia Ermariana - Trapped in the Closet
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #59
Oh, so Drakey's black. :P

Hmm...embarassing story. I've got a couple.

A year so ago, a former friend of mine and I went down to the beach for a swim (this was in summer, mind you). Afterwards, we decided to grab a bite to eat from the nearby kiosk.

Now, we had ridden our bikes down there, and we had a competition to see how far one could go up on the front wheel without overbalancing. Naturally, I was bad at doing it.

My final attempt at one ended in disaster, a blood knee and a very red face - I tried one, right in front of three or so girls. And I had my bodyboard and it's back over my back, so that came over the top and gonged me square on the noggin. Luckily only one of the girls was facing my way at the time.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #60
Ive got a good one that happened about 12 or so years ago...it makes me giggle now...

I was leaning against a palm tree in my high school talking to my group of mates, when I felt the need to let out some gas....so I tried to, quietly, thinking if its outside noone will notice if it stunk. So, I did. I wondered how the entire town didnt hear it...I swear I almost blew over the palm tree. I was so devestated, I shot into the toilets crying with embarrassment. I got teased for it for weeks afterwards.

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
Agent
Member # 3364
Profile Homepage #61
quote:
Originally written by Arrna:

Ive got a good one that happened about 12 or so years ago...it makes me giggle now...

I was leaning against a palm tree in my high school talking to my group of mates, when I felt the need to let out some gas....so I tried to, quietly, thinking if its outside noone will notice if it stunk. So, I did. I wondered how the entire town didnt hear it...I swear I almost blew over the palm tree. I was so devestated, I shot into the toilets crying with embarrassment. I got teased for it for weeks afterwards.

SBD's are an artform that take much practice. ;)

I had to do a double take when reading through, though. Without hearing an accent, 'mates' automatically rings up as 'lovers' for me. :P

--------------------
"Even the worst Terror from Hell can be transformed to a testimony from Heaven!" - Rev. David Wood 6\23\05

"Do all the good you can, by all the means you can, in all the ways you can, in all the places you can, at all the times you can, to all the people you can, as long as you ever can." - John Wesley
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #62
It's a very common Australianism for "friends". As in, "G'day mate! Beaut arvo, eh?"

Edit: I guess the Kiwis have picked it up from us...

[ Wednesday, July 19, 2006 17:39: Message edited by: Ash Lael ]

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3174
Profile Homepage #63
hey, we dont use it as much as the Aussies do...sides, you lots have nicked a lot from us :P

--------------------
Aa' menle nauva calen ar' ta hwesta e' ale'quenle, melloneamin.
---------------------
Finder of impossible beta testing errors.
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #64
Like what? Fush and chups? :P

--------------------
SupaNik: Aran, you're not big enough to threaten Ash. Dammit, even JV had to think twice.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #65
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

Like what? Fush and chups? :P
Damn it. No sensible people say it like that. It's all the South Auckland Maoris that do that kind of thing. Which brings me to my next point -

When the moon hits your eye like a big piece of pie that's amor'e......... When you're hit by a jug in a South Auckland pub....... that's a mao'ri

Er...It just seemed fitting. But yea. Not everyone here talks like a retard.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6388
Profile #66
Man, you boring English-diasporan bastards are all the same. Beat up peoples more interesting than you, drive them into marginal land, mock their grammar when the vague advantages you hold over them decay because you're too lazy to finish the job.

Sad.
Infiltrator
Member # 1092
Profile Homepage #67
What has us Aussies taken off you Kiwis? Your sheep?

--------------------
When you think you can't get any lower in life and hit rock bottom, God hands you a shovel.

Why should I say somthin intelligent when idiots like you make me look intelligent in the first place.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #68
According to a user on Urban Dictionary, Phar Lap, Russel Crowe, Tim and Neil Finn and pavlovas.

Right. Like we would be proud of Russel.

EDIT: Turns out it has been deleted. But there is interesting reading, nevertheless.

EDIT2: I didn't a word.

[ Thursday, July 20, 2006 02:50: Message edited by: Spring ]

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.
:ph34r:
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #69
Okay, an embarassing moment I just had while playing a game.

I love flying. I have Flight Simulator 2004 for that, as I really can't afford a real plane (no, do you REALLY mean that!). So. A few friends came over. We started downloading all these new addon aircraft, and afterwards we tested them, to see if they worked. Now landing is something that vereybody likes to do, as its such a difficult thing to do correctly. I let my friends go first. Friend 1 tried to land, but crashed (and then I mean a really big, enormous crash). Friend two managed to get onto the ground, but as he stopped the plain, he couldn't take off anymore, as all systems had failed during touch-down.

Now it was my turn. I'm getting skilled in landing, as I have been doing it for some time now with some of the larger aircraft (Boeing, Airbus, you know). Now, what we were all trying to do, was land on a highway. To cut a long story short: damn lampposts. I, the one who was supposed to show how it should be done, made a smooth touch-down, and ran in to a lamppost, creating quite a big crash. I remember my friends laughing at me...

Oh well.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!

Pages