Something I think you guys might like.

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Something I think you guys might like.
Warrior
Member # 4267
Profile Homepage #0
I found this while looking for stuff for the X-Com Series, I think you'll all appreciate it.

http://www.geocities.jp/menopem/

its a little program made by some japanese gamers, it allows you to run fullscreen Direct 3D programs in a window, It seems to work on most things that are Direct 3d. I've tried it on The entire Geneforge series, along with Avernum 4, i've also tried it on Master of Orion 2 :D its SUPER Handy

--------------------
If everyone would just forgive someone else, so much pain would be taken off of all of our shoulders... but as tenderness is a virtue it is also a failing, any who would do such a thing usually fall to those who wouldn't. - Ezrah
Shock Trooper
Member # 6821
Profile #1
I have always been annoyed by the fact that Blades of Avernum can't stand alt-tabbing, unlike Blades of Exile, but this program definetely sounds handy. Thank you so much. :)
Posts: 363 | Registered: Wednesday, February 22 2006 08:00
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #2
BoA and alt-tab works great with me, you know.

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #3
Besides, you can set BoA so that it is not fullscreen anyway. :P This program looks pretty handy though.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #4
The Japanese is sorta throwing me off. If you can provide a link straight to the download, that would be helpful.

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #5
It's the first link at the top of the page, the one with a filename ending in .lzh.

And no, don't ask me what program decompresses .lzh files.

--------------------
The Empire Always Loses: This Time For Sure!
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #6
Putting away the unreadable readme and instruction how to insert D3Dhook.dll into your application, the program is rather handful for some programs, which used to crush with Alt+Tab.

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1
Lifecrafter
Member # 6403
Profile #7
So how the hell is one supposed to run the program, if the extention is unreadable?

[ Monday, June 26, 2006 03:04: Message edited by: radix malorum est cupiditas ]

--------------------
??? ??????
???? ?????
Shock Trooper
Member # 6908
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by radix malorum est cupiditas:

So how the hell is one supposed to run the program, if the extention is unreadable?
One should definitely use a program to extract the .lzh archive

--------------------
9 masks sing in a choir:
Gnome Dwarf Slith
Giant Troll Troglo
Human Nephil Vahnatai
"If the mask under mask to SE of mask to the left of mask and to the right of me is the mask below the mask to the right of mask to the right of mask below me is the same, then who am I?"

radix: +2 nicothodes: +1 salmon:+1