This week's scheduled chats

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: This week's scheduled chats
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #25
quote:
Originally written by Tribble Lovah:

Much like the Moderator Board, these chats are boring and attendence is discouraged. Imagine a particularly grusome expressway accident, with a slow queue of traffic able to get by (on the far left please), each passerby looking at the accident as they drive past. You just know there isn't much to see aside from mangled metal, but you keep hoping that you get that split-second cadaver spotting. That is the chat.
:D This made me break out laughing. Mostly because it's such an accurate description.

--------------------
Take the Personality Test!
Deep down, you wish you were a stick figure.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #26
quote:
Originally written by Aran:

Googling, no. Linking from Spiderweb specifically, yes. And those topics are not really what I meant - I've seen several times that members were talked about behind their backs, and it was generally agreed that that would be removed if it got really bad. CoC aside, there are some things you would not want some people to see.
This is true. I try to either censor or avoid linking a chat altogether if it's too much. If you find that I've missed something major, don't hesitate to inform me of it. I will then do some censoring posthaste.

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Avernum RPSummariesOoCRoster
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #27
Eh, I only got accused of paedophilia, being there for a mere half hour this morning, so obviously it's all completely suitable for the entire community.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #28
Fascinating stuff here. So, there is a chat today, starting 22 minutes ago. It has been fascinating so far and I encourage more participation.

--------------------
quote:
Originally written by Kelandon:

Well, I'm at least pretty sure that Salmon is losing.

Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #29
So I set up this elaborate system that allows me to see the chatlog even while I'm away from the computer (involving apache and a PHP script), and now I find I can't really do that anymore. Not work-safe. o_O

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #30
Aran, I would never have called these chats work-safe. :P

Edit: It's been a while since we had scheduled chats. Due to popular request, I'm planning on scheduling 2 for next week this evening after I come home from work.

[ Friday, March 31, 2006 09:44: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
"You're drinking liquor because you're thirsty? How nasty is your freaking water?" —Lazarus
Spiderweb Chat Room
Shadow Vale - My site, home of the Spiderweb Chat Database, BoA Scenario Database, & the A1 Quest List, among other things.
Raven v. Writing Desk
Member # 261
Profile Homepage #31
Which is another good argument for not making them google-accessible ;)

--------------------
Slarty vs. DeskDesk vs. SlartyTimeline of ErmarianG4 Strategy Central
Posts: 3560 | Registered: Wednesday, November 7 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #32
New chats for this coming week:

Wednesday, April 5 at 2:00 PM EDT (6:00 PM GMT)

Saturday, April 8 at 10:00 PM EDT (2:00 AM GMT)

[ Saturday, April 01, 2006 20:25: Message edited by: Tyranicus ]

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #33
*bump* Scheduled chat in 4 hours!

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #34
So chats are still done then. I was already wondering when the next one would be.

Don't count on me, so if you want to talk to me, send me a PM (I'm not being self-centered, only saying if I participate).

--------------------
Play and rate my scenarios:

Where the rivers meet
View my upcoming scenario: The Nephil Search: Escape.

Give us your drek!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #35
Chats are being held all the time, they are just not scheduled. In fact, just last night I slept through a most interesting discussion Tyranicus and Zephyr had on cats. :)

--------------------
Encyclopaedia ErmarianaForum ArchivesForum StatisticsRSS [Topic / Forum]
My BlogPolarisI eat novels for breakfast.
Polaris is dead, long live Polaris.
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair.
Warrior
Member # 6629
Profile Homepage #36
I liked that discussion. I was there. I learned a few things about cats that day.

--------------------
"When everything is coming your way, you're in the wrong lane."
Law Bringer
Member # 6489
Profile Homepage #37
*Bump* General chat right now.

--------------------
Spiderweb Chat Room
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #38
and a lovely chat it was.

--------------------
"As our circle of knowledge expands, so does the circumference of darkness surrounding it." --Albert Einstein
--------------------

Pages