iCome, iSpam, iWin

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: iCome, iSpam, iWin
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #125
You obviously don't know who VCH is. He's an oldbie, but missed the elections and all events concerning it because he was absent. Work, IIRC.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Shaper
Member # 247
Profile Homepage #126
I second that emotion! On a side note for any of you that play Jedi Academy online, have the people gotten good or what. I didn't play for like a year. But today I tried again damn I iz da lozer. Any way I protest the election results they're obviously a Democratic conspiracy.

Edit: Shakira iz hot!

:)

[ Thursday, September 29, 2005 00:23: Message edited by: VCH ]

--------------------
I stop rubber at 160km/h, five times a week.
CANUCKS
RESPEK!
My Style
The Knight Between Posts.
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #127
quote:
Originally written by VCH:

Edit: Shakira iz hot!

:)

Yes.

*this message spamsored by spamgebob squarespamts*
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #128
I would even consider Shakira as a medical method worthy being posted about in MMMMM in a way like:
"Shakira was proposed to work as a warming element for male persons with cold skin."

Ahem, concentrated tabasco extract is even hotter.

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #129
Well then, its lucky her breats are small and humble, so you don't confuse them with mountains. :P

(Part of a song she sings — you are talking about the singer, right?)

--------------------

Polaris
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #130
I fail to find Shakira attractive in any way whatsoever. Not much of a looker, questionable singer, and far, far too rich.

Shoot me if you will, but I prefer my obsessions to be with people I may actually see and touch in real life. I said MAY.

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Too Sexy for my Title
Member # 5654
Profile #131
quote:
Originally written by SupaNik:

I fail to find Shakira attractive in any way whatsoever. Not much of a looker, questionable singer, and far, far too rich.

I think guys fall for MORE her moves rather than her looks. and actually she is a very good singer, in spanish that is. In english her accent is too thick and the translation for her songs are some what pathetic.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #132
quote:
Originally written by Marlenny:

I think guys fall for MORE her moves rather than her looks. and actually she is a very good singer, in spanish that is. In english her accent is too thick and the translation for her songs are some what pathetic.
I'd like to point you to Morrissey. He sings well. I don't rate Shakira very highly. Of course, it is just an opinion. I'm not saying she's awful. I'm sure she has a big fanbase, not just for her moves, or looks. I'm just saying that she isn't my cup of tea.

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #133
If I recall, at the time that that song was released, she could speak very little English. If that's right, I don't think she understood many of the lyrics.

Though, people, get with the times - Beethoven is obviously so much more cool than those.

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #134
This thread is still alive?! :eek:

I wonder if it can survive long enough to have next month's statistics posted into it. And then next month's. And next...

PS Since Ash's iguana thread is gone from page 1, I should probably ask here: Did he ever post his spliced version in which the girls are running away from the herd of massive iguanas?

[ Monday, October 03, 2005 08:49: Message edited by: Zeviz ]

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Law Bringer
Member # 4153
Profile Homepage #135
Well of course this thread is still alive, you just revived it!

And there was never a continuation of the iguana thread. Nobody ever got around to Photoshopping Tatu into the iguana pic.

--------------------
Gamble with Gaea, and she eats your dice.

I hate undead. I really, really, really, really hate undead. With a passion.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #136
quote:
Originally written by Zeviz:

This thread is still alive?! :eek:

I wonder if it can survive long enough to have next month's statistics posted into it. And then next month's. And next...

Nope. If it's at the top of page 1 in two weeks, I'm starting a new one anyway just to avoid confusion. The number of new topics I have made is likely still single-digit anyway. :P

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #137
Ah, then there can be double talk of statisitics. And spam. With spam. ben heaven. :P

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #138
quote:

PS Since Ash's iguana thread is gone from page 1, I should probably ask here: Did he ever post his spliced version in which the girls are running away from the herd of massive iguanas?
I made it, and sent it to Kel for hosting, but he never did anything. If anyone wants to hear it, I can send it.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Nuke and Pave
Member # 24
Profile Homepage #139
Ash, could you e-mail it to me. (zeviz1@yahoo.com)

Aran, so in a few months we could end up with half of our active threads being dedicated to posting statistics? :)

Ephesos, the thread was in the middle of page 1, so that's not much of a revival. :P If the threads in the middle of page 1 are too old to post in, we might be having [in]activity problems.

--------------------
Be careful with a word, as you would with a sword,
For it too has the power to kill.
However well placed word, unlike a well placed sword,
Can also have the power to heal.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #140
quote:

Aran, so in a few months we could end up with half of our active threads being dedicated to posting statistics? :)
Not if the present trend continues, no. We'd have to become a lot less active.

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #141
Or talk a lot more about statistics. The latter is preferred, of course.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
E Equals MC What!!!!
Member # 5491
Profile Homepage #142
Oh, gee, didn't notice Zeviz's post before. Sorry about that. Sent.

--------------------
Sex is easier than love.
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #143
The new count is beginning now, incidentally. :)

--------------------
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #144
Oof, wow, that month went fast! I doubt I have as many posts as usual. Lost count, though.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #145
When are we seeing the results, Aran? Soon, I hope. I doubt I was as active as some months, but I'm pretty sure I'll be in there.

--------------------

Polaris
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #146
quote:
Originally written by Ash Lael:

quote:

I made it, and sent it to Kel for hosting, but he never did anything. If anyone wants to hear it, I can send it.

Oops, I forgot about that. If you still care, I could put it up now.

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #147
Done (actually, it was finished some six hours ago, but I only had time to check it now). I'll finish the stats later this evening, too much to do now.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #148
Ooo, yay. Not only has this topic lasted a whole month, but also is continuing to encourage spammers, wholesale and people to worry about their postcounts. I guess you could do an intricate psychological study as to the effects it has on people, but... that's just too much work. :P

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #149
DECREE:

This topic shall outlive all statistics topics.

That's all.

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ

Pages