Kung Fu and Fantasy Challenge

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Kung Fu and Fantasy Challenge
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #0
I have the steel leg of doom and know the eighteen power kicks, I have passed the tunnel of testing, the 36 trials of Shao Lin, beaten the jumping kung fu vampire, knocked down the wooden men, taken the 36 blows with iron shod staff, faced the devil ninja lich, walked the iron demons mountain pass, passed through the river of death, beaten the white haired snake witch. Face me if you can.

What kung fu/fantasy challenges have you faced? Beat me if you can.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #1
You fool! Your kung fu is no match for the fact that I have a life. :P

IMAGE(http://www.stang.cc/tmcaalbums/album59/stallowned.thumb.jpg)

[ Thursday, September 01, 2005 06:05: Message edited by: Drew ]
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #2
I've conquered the second biggest city of the world, commanded an army of 10 000 orcs, saved the day (and the princess) and transformed my own body to a gigantic teleporter leading to the moon. I've also had my ass kicked by an army of 20 000 elite elf warriors, been eaten by an emerald slime and been kidnapped by an ugly black knight.

I'm also a creator and supreme god of several different worlds, but that's completely irrelevant.

Go on.

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #3
I stubbed my toe today, and fighting through the tears, successfully managed to take the rubbish out.

--------------------
"I am a living sign..."

Thus endeth this post.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #4
I mastered the Infinite Armies of the Indestructable Elmo +5's

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #5
I had the pittyfull chicken of doom for dinner, conquered the complete egg planet and ate its citizens and went back to earth with my feathercraft.

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #6
I've traveled the infinite multiverses to many wondrous places: dream land, the Mountains of Madness, Tinky Winky Land, Hyperboria, The River Styx, Candy Land, Utopia, Gondwanaland, Mars, The Hidden Library of Confucius, Earthsea, the Nine Hells, The Hollow Earth, and The House of Infinite Doors. I have seen the Crystal Skull, Read the Emerald Tablets, Visited Skull Keep, Seen Stonehenge, been to the library where the last copy of every forgotten book resides, climbed Mount Olympos on Mars, and walked through the magical gates to the star road. I am far traveled.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.
Shock Trooper
Member # 6102
Profile #7
Would defeating a legion of kung fu cows and defeating the King Moo Moo in a life or death battle be considered a kung fu fantasy challenge?

Sorry, I was watching Kung Pow: Enter The Fist...

--------------------
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies in the heart of mankind." -Edward D. Morrison
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #8
I dated your mom.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #9
I care about this topic.

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #10
I killed this topic.