Avernum I: The Movie

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Avernum I: The Movie
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #75
Well it's been pleasant knowing you--wait, no it hasn't.

[ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 12:41: Message edited by: Lt. Sullust ]

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris
Lifecrafter
Member # 3171
Profile Homepage #76
Avernum 2 would make a far better movie. It has a far more defined plot line and would make more sense as a movie.

Also it's a better game.

[ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 22:47: Message edited by: Kingy ]
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #77
quote:
Originally written by Backwards impaired.:

Anyhow, i think there's definitely alot of potential in the story to make a movie or a book. It just needs to be in the hands of a good writer.
*Wink*, Look over here!

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #78
eagle, Call me non-tolerant (or something like that) but that is really arogant. maybe actually, you are a good writer. what did you write as yet? Can I see same reviews about your books (if you have them)?

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #79
Sorry, I have not yet finished any of my novels. The first three I started was not good enough to satisfy me nor did they meet to my demands of quality. Currently I am working on "The lightning of grief" a way to honour the memory of Nicole by expressing my feelings in the character of "Kyle".

This may sound philosophic but I belive that a good author is one who is ready to learn and love doing what he does. In that definition I am a good author since I always love learning more and I always love writing a novel. I demand though that my finished novels have a plot of a quality that is sufficient enough to meet both my demands and others.

Hmm... did I say something before that may have offended you? If so, I apologize.

EDIT: I have written some short stories, though. You can read them on my website http://www.eagleworld.tk/.

EDIT II: Here is the thread were I posted (advertisement, *Cough, cough*) a link to my short stories.
http://www.ironycentral.com/cgi-bin/ubb/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=1;t=002425
You can read the feed-backs I gained back then.

[ Wednesday, June 29, 2005 23:50: Message edited by: Eagle, the author soul ]

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Master
Member # 5977
Profile Homepage #80
quote:
Originally written by Eagle, the author soul:

quote:
Originally written by Backwards impaired.:

Anyhow, i think there's definitely alot of potential in the story to make a movie or a book. It just needs to be in the hands of a good writer.
*Wink*, Look over here!

This was what I meant. I apologize too. Maybe I was a bit harsch on you. (but what do you expect after these posts on English grammar? :P )

I find it a pity though that none of your novels were able to satisfy yourself. it actually didn't sound filosofic at all. It sounded quite good. let me know ehen it is finished (will it be in swedish or English?)

those stories are quite nice. the one with the caterpillar is sweet.

[ Thursday, June 30, 2005 00:32: Message edited by: Thralni ]

--------------------
Thralni's almighty Avernum pages: My webpage, containing scenario's and graphics made by me (And maybe someday the homepage of the almighty chicken gods).

Click here for more information on Olga's fortune teller kiosk

Olga's fortune teller kiosk has been temporarily closed down, but you can contact the prophet with a PM - Was signed by the prophet of the almighty chicken gods, gods of everything that is a chicken.

Work has begun on the Nephilian grammar and vocabulary guide!
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #81
I never write in Swedish unless it is neccesary (In school, in letters and such.). "The cute little caterpillar" is based on a real story. Once when I was younger I found this little caterpillar and I fetched it and putted it in a bucket and well, you know the rest. :)

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 6053
Profile #82
seriously i would just love to see an avernum the movie or better, avernum tv series...
i would pay great for it...

maybe someone should mail the game to steven speilberg?

lol ;)

--------------------
hello, wanna be happy 3ever then try skribbane its an genius herb which has no what-so-ever side effects, unless you call double strength fully recharge spell power and much more for an side effect
Shaper
Member # 32
Profile #83
You'd probably be better of sending it to Peter Jackson. But don't hold your breath...

--------------------
Lt. Sullust
Cogito Ergo Sum
Polaris

Pages