Philip Savage : Nutcases at large...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Philip Savage : Nutcases at large...
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #0
Guys,

Here's a prime example of Nutcases at large:

http://www.treeofthegoldenlight.com/healing/phillip/3_SDI_SUBLIMINAL%20DIST ANT%20INFLUENTIALITY.htm

Trust me, this Bloke is seriously scary. I know people who went to see him (those spiritual nutters, but you should see them now. They're like the borg, always trying to get you to join them). It's scary.

Anyway, please no-one go off and join this bloke in loonyland.

He's been kicked out of 3 countries already, including the US.

So, what are your comments after reading the site?

- Archmagi Micael

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 09:12: Message edited by: Archmagi Micael. ]

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
? Man, ? Amazing
Member # 5755
Profile #1
I'm tending toward a negative reaction, but that is prior to actually visiting the site. I do feel confident that my reaction will not change substantially, so I won't bother visiting the site.

Although, being kicked out of the US is a fairly good recommendation...

*this message reluctantly submitted by the gratuitous first reply committee*
Warrior
Member # 5966
Profile Homepage #2
Strange, very strange.

--------------------
Ever since I met you so very long ago,
There's been something I've badly needed to know,
Do you love me and want to end my pain?
Or do I pursue your love in vain?

"And your not a doctor, but you play one in real life" -Jerry Seinfield

"My power extends far beyond space and time, do not dare oppose me, for my wrath is something to be greatly feared" -Diarog Lethuta: The Tome of Diarog Lethuta, Egypt, 5000 B.C.
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #3
How nutcasingly wierd can these links get? :confused: :D

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 21:06: Message edited by: JadeWolf ]

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #4
What does he do/say? The link has not been very informative...

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #5
He makes people “Well” again. He claims that he can treat all illnesses, both mental and physical, and can cure any problems. Someone my Mum used to know quite well (even though she’s a spiritual person) went to see him, with all of her talk about enlightenment, and now she’s a total SCARY person. She keeps on trying to get mum to go and see him and so on.

And considering that these people claim that “Earthly Money” doesn’t belong to anyone, they get a heck of a lot of it out of this. It costs £15,000 for 2 hours with the bloke, as well as the cost of travelling to Switzerland.

And it’s probably also totally illegal. Considering he’s been kicked out of three countries, and he talks about how to create perfectly undetectable programmed human assassins, and how to sway politicians votes, and stuff like that. I mean, it’s TOTALLY wrong.

quote:
But of course in the ruthless jungle of real business, more indeed than any form of marketing or sales-force enhancements, it is the subliminal elimination of the competitors (and to a lesser extent the removal of no longer desirable employees or disloyal partners) that forms the most invaluable asset of our subliminal technologies.
quote:
H. Politicians and Lobbies. With our technology, it is possible to sway a targeted electorate or enhance the image of particular candidates.
As you can see, he’s MAD!

quote:
According to Philip Savage,
"What is usually referred to as individual consciousness represents in fact, minor epiphenomena and temporary singularities of an infinitely higher level of reality and collective consciousness. This sensorial reductionism comes form our fragmented understanding of our actual spatiotemporal environment and of our true higher self."

"[With my technology], I am able to break into the psycho-continuum, "surf" in it with excellent accuracy, and eventually reconfigure it according to specific purposes. People actively exposed to my subliminal procedure are then driven to do, unconsciously, things they otherwise would not do (or are driven unconsciously not to do things that they otherwise would do)."
So yeah, you wanted clearer info on this maniac! Here it is!

- Archmagi Micael

[ Monday, June 20, 2005 23:15: Message edited by: Archmagi Micael. ]

--------------------
--------------------
My Scenarios:
--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #6
Mind-controlled assassins and politicians? I like that guy! :D

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 01:33: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperment, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #7
Uh-oh, memories of Zoolander.

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #8
Sounds like a mad scientist of some bad science fiction novel...

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #9
If this ability was not abused, it could be very useful. Unfortunately, it is clearly a potential hazard to society.

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 04:47: Message edited by: Inferior ]
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #10
quote:
Originally written by stranger:

Uh-oh, memories of Zoolander.
Obey my dog!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Originally written by Inferior:

If this ability was not abused, it could be very useful. Unfortunately, it is clearly a potential hazard to society.
Ooookkaay. Mind Control. Not abused? Keep dreaming. :P

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #12
I will yet have to learn that manipulation is a shortcut to self-development. So forget about spirituality. The rest is either nutty or downright criminal or both.

--------------------
Polaris
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #13
quote:
Originally written by Frozen Feet:

Sounds like a mad scientist of some bad science fiction novel...
Unfortunately - he's real!

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
--------------------
My Scenarios:
--------------------
Warrior
Member # 5550
Profile Homepage #14
He's a phony. He's vague, no real documentation, has a "faith healer" TV show, and tries to use mumbo jumbo to confuse people into thinking he is smart. Don't blow that 15,000 on him.

--------------------
Most Important Questions:
Why does one sock go missing?
What is the purpose of meaning?
What is the purpose of girls?
What happened to the other one?
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #15
quote:
Originally written by Maxmillion:

He's a phony. He's vague, no real documentation, has a "faith healer" TV show, and tries to use mumbo jumbo to confuse people into thinking he is smart. Don't blow that 15,000 on him.
I know. I mean, I could do a lot better things with £15,000!

- Archmagi Micael

--------------------
--------------------
My Scenarios:
--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 4214
Profile #16
quote:
Originally written by Arancaytar:

quote:
Originally written by Inferior:

Ooookkaay. Mind Control. Not abused? Keep dreaming. :P

Nobody is forced to follow these therapies. If everyone was aware of the abuse of this advanced psychological technology, this crime would be extinct.

I wasn't seeing this technique as a potential military technology, but rather some sort of educational technology.

How ironic. I'm accused to be both unrealistically pessimistic and unrealistically optimistic.

[ Tuesday, June 21, 2005 06:59: Message edited by: Inferior ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #17
quote:
"The smaller the population sample, the more accurate and consistent the subliminal work."
Runs counter to all points of medical statistics. If an effect is found to be most observable on a tiny sample, that means the effect does not exist and is merely arrived at through wild conjecture and irrational selection of the sample.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 1558
Profile #18
That's Form 6 stats. FORM 6! Did this guy finish high school?

--------------------
I'm tired of the strain and the pain ___ ___ ___ I feel the same, I feel nothing
Nothing is important to me ___ ___ ___ ___ __ And nobody nowhere understands anything
About me and all my dreams lost at sea ___ __ But we’re not the same, we’re different tonight
We’ll make things right, we’ll feel it all tonight _ The indescribable moments of your life tonight
The impossible is possible tonight ___ ____ ___ Believe in me as I believe in you, tonight

Go All Blacks xtraMSN Rugby _ MuggleNet