Have You Ever Used Alorael's Signature

Error message

• Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in element_children() (line 6595 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
  • Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Have You Ever Used Alorael's Signature
La Canaliste
Member # 5563
Profile #25
It's not the thwacking, smacking, sniping or skribbane-crazed ranting that is the worst.
It's that sad puppy-dog look that really hurts.

--------------------
I am a pale shadow of the previous self.
quote:

Deep down, you know you should have voted for Alcritas!
This Side Towards Enemy
Member # 3098
Profile #26
quote:
Originally written by Custer XVI:

the payoff is unsatisfying.
Just because you've never gone in for verbal bukkake, doesn't mean that others, such as TM, find it anything less than fulfilling.

--------------------
Voice of Reasonable Morality
Infiltrator
Member # 3040
Profile #27
I've used it once or twice before. The thing is, not everyone who thinks they're using it is actually using it (to be demonstrated).

-wz. arsenic, who is NOT using Alorael's signature; to do that, he would have to precede his name with an em-dash rather than with a hyphen.

--------------------
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #28
A lot of people have taken to stealing Alo's sig at the ned of their posts, only in this topic. Ben has -ben4808 in his sig, and while that may not count as stealing, it still is a vauge copie. Also, Archmagi Micael has his own little thing at the end of his posts, but I would not consider that stealing because he only has his name, and its in italics.
Infiltrator
Member # 4826
Profile #29
I changed my sig to this before I saw this topic.

--------------------
"The bad news is you and Latin music go together like chocolate ice cream and an onion."—Simon Cowell about John Stevens
Infiltrator
Member # 154
Profile #30
Probably once or twice, and I will never consider any attempt made by Alorael to discourage people from using the said signature truly morale unless Alorael has a lawful claim to a registered copyright, trademark, and/or patent in the said country where the Ironycentral server is hosted.

--------------------
Inconsistently backward.
SWOH. IM, PATF, ND.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #31
Alo, can we please use it in this topic? Other people have already.

Urff.

My sig is not signature theft. True signature theft includes ", who" after the name.

--------------------
-ben4808

For those who love to spam:
CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shaper
Member # 5437
Profile #32
You know he doesn't like it :rolleyes:

--------------------
Nena
Posts: 2032 | Registered: Wednesday, January 26 2005 08:00
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #33
Well at least he could post and say no. :)

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #34
Speaking of moderators, things are happening in the moderator forum. I'd like to think it was the signal to launch the mind control topic and cause all Spiderweb members to become utterly focused on the instigation of the Spiderweb board as the supreme ruler of everything. Unfortunately, I know it's probably just about the recent spammers. :(

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Shaper
Member # 5450
Profile Homepage #35
Whats unfortunate about that? At least we know they are taking care of it.

--------------------
I'll put a Spring in your step.

Polaris
Shock Trooper
Member # 5585
Profile #36
When you say taking care of it, do you mean taking care of the spammers, or taking care of the start of a Spiderwebocracy? If it's the first, than let me assure you, I'm glad the spammers are gone, but with a much more logical explanation available, the credibility of them launching the Spiderwebocracy is about zero. However, if you're going to use logic, than the possibility of the Spiderwebocracy is already about zero. So , I'll just forget about logic and say, the spiderweb world order is at hand! Grab your lead pipes and head for the nearest government building!

--------------------
Important Information about Stuff
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #37
No, you may not use my signature. Those who have will get their comeuppance.

—Alorael, who promises that the Mod board posts are entirely innocuous and not likely to cause physical or mental damage to more than half of those visiting Spiderweb regularly.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Infiltrator
Member # 5567
Profile Homepage #38
I will never use Alo's sig, because it means thinking up a new one every time I post!

EDIT: WHOOPEEEE!!!! 250 POSTS!!!! :D :D :cool:

[ Tuesday, June 07, 2005 21:07: Message edited by: JadeWolf ]

--------------------
How many shapers are there?
Why is Drypeak controlled by Zakary?
Why is Barzahl a Guardian?
How does the Geneforge work?
What's as small as nothing?
Why am I asking stupid questions?
--------------------------------
Shaper teacher : "DON'T TOUCH THAT!"
BOOM!!
apprentice :*little voice* "Sorry..."
---------------------------
Visit CSM !!! And this site is just great! Wow! Did you know what the answer to the gretest question ever is ?
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #39
quote:
Originally written by EviL_TiM:

When you say taking care of it, do you mean taking care of the spammers, or taking care of the start of a Spiderwebocracy? If it's the first, than let me assure you, I'm glad the spammers are gone, but with a much more logical explanation available, the credibility of them launching the Spiderwebocracy is about zero. However, if you're going to use logic, than the possibility of the Spiderwebocracy is already about zero. So , I'll just forget about logic and say, the spiderweb world order is at hand! Grab your lead pipes and head for the nearest government building!
The time is not yet ripe for a Spiderwebocracy. Wait while the Shadow Government takes over, soon all our plans will come to fruition. :phe4r:

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Electric Sheep One
Member # 3431
Profile #40
Never have, but hmmm, what would it be like?

— Could do it. Not gonna. Wouldn't be prudent. Not at this juncture.

--------------------
It is not enough to discover how things seem to seem. We must discover how things really seem.
Posts: 3335 | Registered: Thursday, September 4 2003 07:00
Agent
Member # 5814
Profile #41
I haven't stolen Alo's sig yet, and I have no urge too, even though I am pretty new. But I'm sure I'll eventually do it.

--------------------
I HAVE LOCATED MY CAPS LOCK KEY AND FEEL YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT!
Infiltrator
Member # 2628
Profile Homepage #42
Have I ever stolen Alorael's sig?
What, you think I'm crazy?

... scratch that.

I may be crazy, but I'm not that crazy

--------------------
We meet and part now over all the world;
we, the lost company,
take hands together in the night, forget
the night in our brief happiness, silently.
-- Judith Wright

My website
Posts: 512 | Registered: Wednesday, February 12 2003 08:00
Apprentice
Member # 2076
Profile #43
XD This entire topic is just hilarious.
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #44
I think I did that once. Luckily, there is and there was nothing vital inside my head... :D

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Infiltrator
Member # 5806
Profile Homepage #45
Otherwise, Alorael would had blown whatever you had in there already. Sadly for Alorael, my brain was placed in a barrel somewhere in Blades of Exile while I had a borrowed crayfish instead. ;)

--------------------
So, as the great Groxy, I have come back to be served by goblins. In the "main hall" of the goblin cave was a large totem which resembled very much of... me.
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #46
I remember stealing it a couple times in the past, just for fun. I also remember when people got the dash wrong and spelled Alorael's name wrong (they sometimes spelled it Aloreal).

Btw, what caliber is your sniper rifle, Alorael?

—Eldibs, who is hiding in a sealed and self-contained room with twenty-inch thick adamantium walls, decides to steal Alorael's sig once again for no particular reason.

*pulls out Mega Missle Launcher*

[ Friday, June 10, 2005 20:47: Message edited by: Eldibs ]

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.
Infiltrator
Member # 4248
Profile #47
quote:
Originally written by Eldibs:

I remember stealing it a couple times in the past, just for fun. I also remember when people got the dash wrong and spelled Alorael's name wrong (they sometimes spelled it Aloreal).

Btw, what caliber is your sniper rifle, Alorael?

—Eldibs, who is hiding in a sealed and self-contained room with twenty-inch thick adamantium walls, decides to steal Alorael's sig once again for no particular reason.

*pulls out Mega Missle Launcher*

Now this is the challenge you've been looking for, Alo.

--------------------
Somebody PLEASE turn the heat on.
Master
Member # 4614
Profile Homepage #48
Only 20 inches apart, but yet so far away... :P

--------------------
-ben4808

CSM Forums
RIFQ
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #49
I've done this before

—Eldibs, who thinks 20 inches of adamantium would stop even a .50cal Barret sniper rifle.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

Currently boycotting: AngelFire, GameFAQ's
Everybody should go to this site at least once.

Pages