Morality question

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Morality question
Infiltrator
Member # 164
Profile Homepage #75
obviously, you would break out into a monologue which would go down with shakespeare's best writing. then you would kill your loved one and live a dreary, lonely life remembering nothing but your life together. when you die--old and tired, it will be with her name on your lips.

--------------------
Awesome BoA Graphics

MSN: bleusoulilcercatore@hotmail.com
AIM: Byzantine Jones
Infiltrator
Member # 2836
Profile #76
I'd just turn up the dial up once more, and if he dies, well too bad for him. If he doesn't die, leave the dial at four and collect the $200. Why would you turn the dial any more? The more the dial gets turned up, the more chance he dies, and even if you don't get held responsible, killing someone for no apparent reason apart from money is a cruel thing to do.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #77
quote:
Originally written by bleusoul:

obviously, you would break out into a monologue which would go down with shakespeare's best writing. then you would kill your loved one and live a dreary, lonely life remembering nothing but your life together. when you die--old and tired, it will be with her name on your lips.
Or you can kill her, call it euthanasia, and marry a Dutch hooker three hours later.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #78
Dutch? How are those?

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #79
Exquisite, but check under the hood first. You never know.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Agent
Member # 2210
Profile #80
Not that exquisite too into chocolate and rubber and a bit cold.

--------------------
Wasting your time and mine looking for a good laugh.

Star Bright, Star Light, Oh I Wish I May, I Wish Might, Wish For One Star Tonight.

Pages