Late one...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Late one...
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #0
Well, it took me long enough. I said I would keep you all posted on my cross dressing scandal, and I intend to keep promises. I threw some pics on the "Halloween Costumes" thread, didn't get too much feedback, and I am starting this thread, in hopes of more attention.
On the actual day, I curled my hair and applied makeup, with help of course. I made all girls jealous cause my hair curled easier and my boobs were bigger. I also had more girls hit on me as a girl than I ever had (or will) in my life. Folks are strange...

I know I am going to get comments on this so... THE MUSH WAS INTENTIONAL TO ADD CREEPYNESS.

Enjoy. Feedback appreciated.
IMAGE(http://tinypic.com/m0zf9)
Perhaps the most innocent shot...

AND...

IMAGE(http://tinypic.com/m0zgg)
In case you were wondering, they are just balloons.

Those were some of them. If you all want more, you are welcome.

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #1
Now I'm confused about my sexuality...

Thanks, so very FRICKEN' much...

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #2
Any time, man...
:P

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #3
I hate you.

I wish I had a scanner, or a digital camera at least. I was dressed up as a Jedi today for an English project. I actually got in trouble for the lightsaber hilt... and had it tooken away.. Needless to say, my school system is run by Adolf Hitler himself.

My dad said he was going to get a digital camera for work, so I'll ask him about that and see what the deal there is.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #4
WOW. A JEDI? Damn, I wish I could do that... What kind of english project was it?

So, a lightsaber hilt, eh? Should of just ignited it and SIZZLE CRACKLE ZOOM BADA BING BADA BOOM WHAM BAM SHIZAMED 'EM!!! That would have worked... but yes, the school system is a horrible place. Run by awful people. But what can we do, right?

PS: You don't really hate me do you? I was just kidding, I did not mean to confuse you... and as you know:

quote:
Originally said by Yoda:
Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate... leads to suffering...

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #5
i got to play Henry IV's son in that duel versus Hotspur (can't remember his actual name, or even the other side of the duel... it WAS the prince and Hotspur right?) at the end of Henry IV part I four years ago, with cheap swords crafted from the woodshop. needless to say, it was fun. :/

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #6
Lightsabers, wooden swords, cross dressing, this is my kind of topic. I love swordfighting. The only problem is that my friends think it is childish. So, we shoot at eachother with bows AND fight with sticks!

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #7
Have you ever fenced? Or taken part in an anachronism(sp and possible meaning as well) society?
Those things are a lot of fun. And it is hardly childish to go around getting hit with sticks. You ever heard of boffing?
Warrior
Member # 5091
Profile #8
quote:
Originally written by YooDoo Man:

hotness
I'd hit it.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #9
A cross-dressing topic. We haven't had one in... ever?

I will keep in with the comments for now. And maybe go whack my head in a wall.

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #10
quote:
Originally written by Dres Redoran:
Now I'm confused about my sexuality...

Thanks, so very FRICKEN' much...

Good to know I'm not the only one. :confused:

quote:
Originally written by Wisemanism: the Religion:
i got to play Henry IV's son in that duel versus Hotspur (can't remember his actual name, or even the other side of the duel... it WAS the prince and Hotspur right?)
Hotspur's name was Henry, too, wasn't it? We just read that play for English class. It was pretty nifty. We then spent an entire class period, 80 minutes, comparing 1 Henry IV and the Lion King.

Think about it. Timon and Pumba = Falstaff. The jungle = the tavern. Cool, huh?

Well, I thought it was cool, anyway. :P

--------------------
Arancaytar: Every time you ask people to compare TM and Kel, you endanger the poor, fluffy kittens.

Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!!: the authorized location for all things by me
The Archive of all released BoE scenarios ever
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #11
This is scary. You actually look good as a girl.

:eek:

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Lifecrafter
Member # 3310
Profile #12
See, this is why cross-dressing should be illegal. Despite it being the pinnacle of western humour.

BTW, the boo... balloons seem to be slightly... big. You know.

I will whack my head some more now.

[ Monday, November 15, 2004 22:07: Message edited by: Kreshweed ]

--------------------
ahhahaha i rule u droool
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #13
why don't you stop doing that so i can pimpsmack you with a flashlight? :P

[ Tuesday, November 16, 2004 02:52: Message edited by: Wisemanism: the Religion ]

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #14
Agree with the above,
When I first opened the topic, I was impressed, till I realized it was you. Now I feel weird everytime I enter it. Hmm the second pic is not half as bad as the first though in my opinion.

But yes perhaps you should do it some more.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #16
I find it a challenge. If guys check me out when I look like a chick, I guess I need to work on something. Or, I am doing something wrong. Maybe it's the hair... or the way I walk... I dunno...
But one thing is for sure, cross dressing is a once (maybe twice) a year event. I will not do it for you guys' pleasure. That is just weird. (As if crossdressing itself isn't weird...)

Oh, and for this:
quote:
Originally written by Walker, Texas Corpse:

I'd hit it.
Okay, that is just weird... and know I will never hit it with you, dude. I already gots myself a girlfriend. And even if I didn't, I still wouldn't hit it with you.

To m's avatar: Yes, I have fenced, if hitting people with plastic baseball bats counts... But in all seriousness, I do do some swordwork. In aikido, the japanese martial art, where Lucas ripped off the whole Jedi concept, and, the lightsaber fight scenes.

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #17
It's fairly well done, but I think you ought to have worn an outfit that was a bit more revealing. A slutty dress would probably have made a bigger impact on your audience. However, if you've got very muscular shoulders, arms, or legs, you probably made the right outfit choice.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #18
I have been told I am built, slightly, so I guess the slutty dress would not work.
And who would want to see balloons as cleavage?

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #19
Christ. I saw the first picture, thought "she's hot", saw the second picture, wondered about the facial hair, and then read the post. Not the best order in which to do things, I guess...

A friend of mine dressed up recently as a girl for an English project in which he married a real girl... um... don't ask. Needless to say, it was deeply disturbing. He had larger... uh... balloons, but you're much prettier.

Speaking of which, how many of you act? And does stage makeup along with a comb-over make anyone else look as much like a Mexican drag queen as I did? Drama really brings out the weirdest in people... we had a greater percentage of pretty boys than pretty girls...

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

Polaris = joy.

In case of emergency, break glass.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #20
After the way you reacted to the photo of me, and now this, I'm starting to wonder about you, David.

[ Tuesday, November 16, 2004 18:25: Message edited by: Thuryl ]

--------------------
My BoE Page
Bandwagons are fun!
Roots
Hunted!
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #21
I think everyone should have a homosexual experience at least once in their life to know if they like it or not.
(Gender tergiversation is for fags.)

--------------------
人 た ち を 燃 え る た め に 俺 は か れ ら に 火 を 上 げ る か ら 死 ん だ
Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #22
quote:
Originally written by YooDoo Man:

I have been told I am built, slightly, so I guess the slutty dress would not work.
And who would want to see balloons as cleavage?

Well, you could always wear a bra and stuff it with socks or something, like my friend did for Halloween. He's a skinny chap, but he still managed a hint of cleavage. I suppose, though, that the conservative outfit probably did work out better for you than a revealing one would have.

[ Tuesday, November 16, 2004 19:54: Message edited by: A Cool Half Million ]

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #23
Excuse me while I go wash my eyeballs... with acid.
Shock Trooper
Member # 4942
Profile #24
What's wrong... not insane enough for SW?

--------------------
Wham Bam Shizam
Infiltrator
Member # 4256
Profile #25
I guess not, Acid is the standard eyewash these days for sane people you know. I wash mine with crushed ice and iodine but I guess I am slightly behind the times.

Edit: Why were you wearing that watch? I'm not sure that it goes.......

[ Wednesday, November 17, 2004 17:23: Message edited by: m's avatar ]

Pages