Signatures...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Signatures...
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #25
My signature changes as my whims do.

And Wise, I thought you used to have a whole bunch of Warcraft quotes in there?

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #26
Warcraft? I thought they were from Magic: The Gathering. Oh well, same idea.

My signature sucks. Always has. Anyone care to argue?

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #27
I've changed my signature a few times in my stay here, although I've altered my PDN and profile info at a somewhat higher frequency. It ordinarily includes just a quote from someone I admire. I'm unsure as to whether I understand the significance behind the quotes I've used, as I've never really bothered to interpret them. I plan to change my signature quote soon, as I've become bored with Trotsky, and wish to return to a George Harrison quote to mark my growing admiration for his musical talent as well as his philosophical clarity. A name change is probably in order as well.

--------------------
Stughalf

"Delusion arises from anger. The mind is bewildered by delusion. Reasoning is destroyed when the mind is bewildered. One falls down when reasoning is destroyed."- The Bhagavad Gita.
Guardian
Member # 2238
Profile Homepage #28
I was gunna change my name the other day, but hi-fi characters are banned, so I'm outa ideas.

--------------------
The critics agree!

Demonslayer is "a five star hit!" raves TIMES Weekly!

"I've never heard such thoughtful comments. This man is a genious!" says two-time Nobel Prize winning physicist Erwin Rasputin!
Posts: 1582 | Registered: Wednesday, November 13 2002 08:00
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #29
quote:
Originally written by Rosy:

My signature changes as my whims do.

And Wise, I thought you used to have a whole bunch of Warcraft quotes in there?

under my sig, foo :P

--------------------
Polaris - Weather balloons, ninjas, and your big daddy Wise Man. What more could you want?
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Warrior
Member # 415
Profile Homepage #30
I use my signatures as a disclaimer for my poor spelling, and I never change it.

--------------------
Big up your self!
Infiltrator
Member # 4389
Profile Homepage #31
No, quotes from the game, foo. :P

--------------------
fame fame fatal fame
it can play hideous tricks on the brain
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #32
The problem is that there's usually too much I want to say in my signature. I always wanted to have some philosophical quote (I like to sound profound), some sort of Bushism (funniness brings some credit as well), and a self-referential quote.... Then there's this nice cynical song text by Rheinard Mey, the nicely surreal Coleridge poems 'The Ancient Mariner' and 'Khubla Khan'... Then all those obligatory links to Polaris, Santharia, and all those boards, then my website... Then the links to annoying sites, like the Zombie joke... It gets to be too long after a while. That's why I took most of it out. :)

[ Monday, July 19, 2004 22:58: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
The Encyclopaedia Ermariana <-- Now a Wiki!
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #33
My signature is perfect.

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #34
Y'know at one point it was almost encouraged to have sigs that length.

Now however it is generally a capital crime. Sooo: may you eternally locate live turtles in your soup. Snapping ones...

--------------------
Aut Tace Aut Loquere Meliora Silencio
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #35
quote:
Originally written by FatBatMonkey:

Y'know at one point it was almost encouraged to have sigs that length.

Now however it is generally a capital crime. Sooo: may you eternally locate live turtles in your soup. Snapping ones...

It is fairly large, isn't it?

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #36
Alec?

IMAGE(http://www.nurseweek.com/photos/99-8/gun-tl.jpg) IMAGE(http://www.nurseweek.com/photos/99-8/gun-tr.jpg)
IMAGE(http://www.nurseweek.com/photos/99-8/gun-bl.jpg) IMAGE(http://www.nurseweek.com/photos/99-8/gun-br.jpg)

[ Tuesday, July 20, 2004 06:31: Message edited by: Imban ]
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #37
quote:
Originally written by Ultimate Weapon Custer:

My signature is perfect.
So is mine.

[ Tuesday, July 20, 2004 07:11: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
"Polaris leers down from the black vault, winking hideously like an insane watching eye which strives to convey some strange message, yet recalls nothing save that it once had a message to convey." --- HP Lovecraft.
"I single Aran out due to his nasty temperament, and his superior intellect." --- SupaNik
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #38
I join SIG-WAGON!

EDIT: And it seems I've reached the limit of the sig, too.

[ Tuesday, July 20, 2004 07:49: Message edited by: RC ]

--------------------
Austrian Alex - Reality Corp.
Infiltrator
Member # 4637
Profile Homepage #39
My sig is just... Simple. :D

--------------------
Visit the Blades of Avernum Center
and the Beta Testing Center

--------------
"Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ." Colossians 2:6-9
Agent
Member # 4506
Profile Homepage #40
quote:
Originally written by RC:

I join SIG-WAGON!

EDIT: And it seems I've reached the limit of the sig, too.

yEAH, TOTAL LIMIT. i MEAN, YOUR SIG'S BIGGER THAN YOUR POST. iS THAT REALLY WISE?

jUST ASKING...

- aRCHMAGI mICAEL :D

--------------------
"You dare Trifle with Exile?" - Erika the Archmage
--------------------
My Scenarios:
Undead Valley : A small Undead problem, what could possibly go wrong?
--------------------
Proof of Richard Black's existance:
Richard Black - PROOF of his existance (the Infernal one's website).
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #41
Under normal circumstances, no. This, however, is meant to be a joke, exaggerating and ridiculing the characteristics of a dumb signature on purpose.

Also, turn of the cAPS-lOCK. It makes you look like an iDIOT. ;)

--------------------
BANNED
Member # 4623
Profile Homepage #42
..turning the Caps Lock off wouldn't help much, I'm afraid. ^__________________^

--------------------
The Great Mister

kommari@gmail.com[/url]
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #43
KEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKEKE

Lorum ipsum sit amet.

--------------------
I've got a pyg in a poke.
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #44
say mine out loud. go ahead.

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #45
My gun goes out to all of the rest of you who do this nonsense, too. :P
Infiltrator
Member # 4592
Profile #46
http://www.jedisparadise.co.uk/childrenstv/Batfink/Batfink3.jpg

--------------------
quote:

"I suffer from spiritual malaise," said Cugel meaningfully. "which manifest itself in outburst of vicious rage. I implore you to depart, lest, in an uncontrollable spasm, I cut you in three pieces with my sword, or worse, I invoke magic."
Random Jack Vance Quote Manual Generator Apparatus (Cugel's Saga)
By Committee
Member # 4233
Profile #47
Woohoo! I'm now free of the shackles of a signature, not that it was so offensive. :)

In addition, I've decided just to go by my abbrieviation, since the simple "Andrew" and "andrew" are denied me. Rest assured, the initials still represent my real name.

Word is bond.

[ Tuesday, July 20, 2004 12:02: Message edited by: AM ]
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #48
I'm keeping mine. I like Veblen. :P

--------------------
The biggest, the baddest, and the fattest.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #49
Must I use Lucky's speech?

—Alorael, who would like to know if everyone is ready and everyone is looking at him because given the existence as uttered forth in the public works of Puncher and Wattmann of a personal God quaquaquaqua with white beard quaquaquaqua outside time without extension who from the heights of divine apathia divine athambia divine aphasia loves us dearly with some exceptions for reasons unknown but time will tell and suffers like the divine Miranda with those who for reasons unknown but time will tell are plunged in torment plunged in fire whose fire flames if that continues and who can doubt it will fire the firmament that is to say blast hell to heaven so blue still and calm so calm with a calm which even though intermittent is better than nothing but not so fast and considering what is more that as a result of the labours left unfinished crowned by the Acacacacademy of Anthropopopometry of Essy-in-Possy of Testew and Cunard it is established beyond all doubt all other doubt than that which clings to the labours of men that as a result of the labours unfinished of Testew and Cunnard it is established as hereinafter but not so fast for reasons unknown that as a result of the public works of Puncher and Wattmann it is established beyond all doubt that in view of the labours of Fartov and Belcher left unfinished for reasons unknown of Testew and Cunard left unfinished it is established what many deny that man in Possy of Testew and Cunard that man in Essy that man in short that man in brief in spite of the strides of alimentation and defecation wastes and pines wastes and pines and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the strides of physical culture the practice of sports such as tennis football running cycling swimming flying floating riding gliding conating camogie skating tennis of all kinds dying flying sports of all sorts autumn summer winter winter tennis of all kinds hockey of all sorts penicillin and succedanea in a word I resume flying gliding golf over nine and eighteen holes tennis of all sorts in a word for reasons unknown in Feckham Peckham Fulham Clapham namely concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown but time will tell fades away I resume Fulham Clapham in a word the dead loss per head since the death of Bishop Berkeley being to the tune of one inch four ounce per head approximately by and large more or less to the nearest decimal good measure round figures stark naked in the stockinged feet in Connemara in a word for reasons unknown no matter what matter the facts are there and considering what is more much more grave that in the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman it appears what is more much more grave that in the light the light the light of the labours lost of Steinweg and Peterman that in the plains in the mountains by the seas by the rivers running water running fire the air is the same and then the earth namely the air and then the earth in the great cold the great dark the air and the earth abode of stones in the great cold alas alas in the year of their Lord six hundred and something the air the earth the sea the earth abode of stones in the great deeps the great cold on sea on land and in the air I resume for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis the facts are there but time will tell I resume alas alas on on in short in fine on on abode of stones who can doubt it I resume but not so fast I resume the skull fading fading fading and concurrently simultaneously what is more for reasons unknown in spite of the tennis on on the beard the flames the tears the stones so blue so calm alas alas on on the skull the skull the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the labours abandoned left unfinished graver still abode of stones in a word I resume alas alas abandoned unfinished the skull the skull in Connemara in spite of the tennis the skull alas the stones Cunard tennis . . . the stones . . . so calm . . . Cunard . . . unfinished. . .
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages