Got a new computer...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Got a new computer...
Warrior
Member # 3476
Profile #0
but unfortunately I now must get the new password and all for my Spiderweb games. IMAGE(frown000.gif)

There's probably another dozen topics about this but I'm too lazy to go surfing through the site IMAGE(tongue00.gif) , so what all should I say to Jeff about getting that password?

By the way how's it going here it's been a while since I was here.

--------------------
Make your post shorter for the lazy people here.
Warrior
Member # 4414
Profile Homepage #1
Well, I once had to reinstall everything, and I just sent my old registration information and got a new password right away. You kept it, right?

--------------------
AIM: Cavanoskus

My Homepage
The Wildlife Research Team
SnakeNetMetalRadio

"We, who are about to die, salute you."
Agent
Member # 3349
Profile Homepage #2
I just said, "Remember me? I accidently got my hard drive deleted and Exile III was lost. Can I have a new code?"

Then I told him my code and I got Exile back up and running in less than an hour.

Hope that helps,
The Master of all Tasty Foods himself,
Slasher

--------------------
Espresso hasn't been invented yet. That stinks.

Xian Skull-
Avernum 3
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #3
If your new computer is a Mac, you can save the preferences of your games and port them to the new preference folder. For PCs I don't know.

--------------------
^ö^ Vegetarians are sexy.
Solar power is the wave of the future.
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #4
For some reason I thought that this would be one of those "My Computers better than yours" threads. I cant say much since I am in a AKO lab... *cries*

--------------------
Please visit the RP Paridise. rgf-network!

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

The idea is not to give your life for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.
Skip to My Lou
Member # 40
Profile Homepage #5
I said "a file must have been corrupted and the game keeps freezing. I re-downloaded, but now I need a new code" and they sent me one.

--------------------
Need a pet? Need cheap labor? Buy a Moose!

Take the Personality Test! INTJ 100% 78% 44% 44%
Huzzah for the Masterminds!
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #6
I asked if I had to buy a new version off BoA when it came out for Windows, they said I just send them my mac code and register info, and they would find me a code for the windows version.

So no doubt they help you IMAGE(wink0000.gif)

--------------------
For Ancelot
the ancient cross of war
for the holy town of gods
Gloria, gloria perpetua
in this dawn of victory

The one and only StD!

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Warrior
Member # 1856
Profile Homepage #7
i just wish that other software companys were as accomodating! you see, I ahve a game on palm pilot, called Warfare Incorporated. It is a tiberian sun like game and i love it to death, yet when i switched to a Pocket PC the serial number changed. I contacted the manufacturer, and they were very nice but i got nowhere, i had to buy another copy of the game. but it was worth it!

--------------------
Please visit the RP Paridise. rgf-network!

The chance of someone looking at you is directly proportonal to the stupidity of your act.

The idea is not to give your life for your country, but to make the other bastard die for his.