Need (twitch) BoA (twitch) for Windows!

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Need (twitch) BoA (twitch) for Windows!
Apprentice
Member # 4164
Profile #0
Well, maybe I don't 'need' it. After all, it hasn't been that long since I got BoE. But I sure as hell want it. Maybe I should goto spiderweb rehab.

Mac users, tell me! I must know! Is it good! (In reference to other games you cretins)
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #1
It's hard to say if it's good when its strength lies in the scenarios made for it and nobody has finished any yet. The scenario editor is very powerful, though, and there is plenty of potential to work with. If you like making scenarios, it's already great. If you'd rather just play them, wait until there's more to play.

?Alorael, who wouldn't say that the existing BoA scenarios are awful. It's just that compared to BoE, you're only entertained for a few paltry hours instead of hundreds.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Agent
Member # 1993
Profile #2
If you like A3, you should go for BoA! BoA is worlds away from that unplayable 2D stuff (to play BoE was impossible for me). Even without editor would the four scenarios be worth it: A lot of new design, new spells, abilities, weapons, monsters ...

edit: But why is this topic not on the BoA-board?

[ Sunday, March 28, 2004 12:51: Message edited by: spy.there ]

--------------------
^ö^ Vegetarians are sexy.
Solar power is the wave of the future.
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #3
he may not need it, but i do... (twitch) i even used to have a mac... IMAGE(frown000.gif) oh well, i just want to know if itll be out before 5-27-04, cuz that's my birthday... when i acctually get stuff...

--------------------
For a good time, play these free rpg's, http://www.R-fate.com and http://www.pristontale.com

I'M SPICY!!!
Infiltrator
Member # 3220
Profile #4
If the technical calendar definition of Northern Hemisphere summer is what's being used, then I'm thinking it will be June, at least, before BoA for Windows is out. Bear in mind I'm only speculating.
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #5
ch-christmas is only 9 months a-away... i gu-guess i can wait... O_O<--- I'll watch T.V.!

--------------------
For a good time, play these free rpg's, http://www.R-fate.com and http://www.pristontale.com

I'M SPICY!!!
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #6
I'm making up a scenario on paper right now and can't wait for BoA to be ported to see if I can get what I want from the new scenario editer. =P I'm just so excited that I've left lurking for BoA. Oh well, when its out you wont hear from me for a couple of years. A good thing when you think about it.

Untill then, I shall post on.

--------------------
With his last breath he took in more power then any Guardian could hold, then with a scream of pain and furry he unleashed it all to form a barrier betwen the Mantia and the Darkness.
Babelicious
Member # 3149
Profile Homepage #7
quote:
Originally written by spy.there:

HUAUGUAUGUAUGUAUGUAUGUAUGHABUAUGHABUAGH
HUAUGUAUGUAUGUAHGUAUGHAUGHAHGHAB
BLAUHUAUGUAUGHABUAHG *COUGH* CAT HAIR
BALGUALGUALGUABHALGUALBHGLABUGH

Fixed your typos.

--------------------
Beatoff Valley: A story told out of order.
Apprentice
Member # 3122
Profile #8
*twitch twitch* blades... don't leave... *twitch*

--------------------
seven times smitten, seven times signed, and seven times sealed. There is no turning back for Smite.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #9
Djur, you're such a fanboy.

BoA is... not too hard, I'm sure, if you know what you're doing. I have yet to read the instructions.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #10
Hehe, suffer!