Member Status

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Member Status
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #0
I've noticed that Alorael has two member status(that I know of) that are Blademaster and Postmaster. Does anyone else have this on thier member status? And how do I get the coolness of having two?

--------------------
With his last breath he took in more power then any Guardian could hold, then with a scream of pain and furry he unleashed it all to form a barrier betwen the Mantia and the Darkness.
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #1
FAQ

Bottom line, he's a Blademaster because he's a moderator. In topics where he's not a moderator, he's a Postmaster General due to his post count.

--------------------
Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!! (The home of BoA's HLPM, newly updated to v1.1!)

Rate my scenarios!
Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue
High Level Party Maker
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #2
Some other moderators don't have two titles because custom titles override Blademaster. It's a shame, too, because now Saunders' wave blade exploits aren't immediately apparent.

?Alorael, who glad to know that someone appreciates the coolness of having two titles. Now he'll have to fix that and convince Drakey to give him a single custom title.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Off With Their Heads
Member # 4045
Profile Homepage #3
Face it, Alorael. You're going to be the first (and only) one of us with the title, "Your Postliness." Consider it your custom title, because no one else will have it.

--------------------
Kelandon's Pink and Pretty Page!! (The home of BoA's HLPM, newly updated to v1.1!)

Rate my scenarios!
Northern Kingdom 0: Prologue
High Level Party Maker
Posts: 7968 | Registered: Saturday, February 28 2004 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
Believe you me, I will not be Your Postliness.

?Alorael, who swears this by his post count.
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #5
Don't I remember Drakey saying that he would long have given you a juicy custom title, were it not that - mmhhhhh....
What would you like to get, by the way?

[ Saturday, March 27, 2004 23:38: Message edited by: ef ]

--------------------
Polaris
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #6
Knowing Drakey, I suspect he'll give Alorael "Your Postliness" as a custom title. IMAGE(tongue00.gif)

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #7
Or I'll secretly make 'Your Postliness' start at 7380 posts.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #8
Evil scheming Drake!

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #9
No! You wouldn't! Very bad Drakey! Abuse of exclamation marks!!!

?Alorael, who may be forced to create a new conspiracy for his title. He doesn't particularly care what it is, as long as Postliness and associated terms are not involved.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #10
you know, you might as well go all the way and spank the kid. IMAGE(tongue00.gif)

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Warrior
Member # 3946
Profile Homepage #11
I'd take the title... it sounds like royalty. (ok, i REALLY wish i had the cool title of BLADEMASTER IMAGE(biggrin0.gif) )

--------------------
For a good time, play these free rpg's, http://www.R-fate.com and http://www.pristontale.com

I'M SPICY!!!
Shock Trooper
Member # 2123
Profile #12
Sounds like I've doomed Alorael to being Postliness. Sorry about it. =P

--------------------
With his last breath he took in more power then any Guardian could hold, then with a scream of pain and furry he unleashed it all to form a barrier betwen the Mantia and the Darkness.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #13
Oh well it could be worse... they could stick embarrassing baby pictures of you while they're at it.

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

In conclusion, quack, moooo and phenonemenonmenonnon... Oh Poo.

http://s4.invisionfree.com/Ultimate_RP/index.php Try it!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #14
Oh, that would be scary. A baby with skribbane and a crowsbow.

Actually, Postmaster General is an official position. You could like?raise postage stamp prices?and stuff.

I would be delighted be called Postmaster General. Perhaps because it has the word *master* in it?

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #15
Ooo aye! That's a bit kinky for a good, wholesome, honest, "family" board like this. Now wash your mouth out with soap young man!

...................... HAHHAHAHAHAHAH!! I wonder if I had anyone going there for a second? Family(!) I cracks me up!

--------------------
I like to say quack because I can, I like to say moooo because I can, but I don't like saying ergle flmp because I can never pronounce phenomenon first try.

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #16
How about I go on a posting spree? Then Alorael wouldn't be the first Postmaster General, which would lessen the impact when Drakey a) types Alorael's 7500th himself, b) lowers the requirement, c) gives it as a custom title or d) whatever.

...On the other hand, I'd probably get banned first. But it's worth a shot.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #17
Or you could just trick ole Drakey into posting another 640 times, that way no-one would get banned (with the possible exception of Drakey... oh well I'll miss the lovable ragamuffin), Alorael wouldn't be the first with the silly sounding name, and the gerbils might not come, forcing us all to flee. Great plan. But how? Maybe we could trick the la' into doing an RP all by himself, say that it must be 640 words long and that each word must have its' own separate post (make something up about the economic exchenge rate to Uganda'a current flatulence crisees) and PRESTO.

Great idea huh? Of course it'll work! It's one of my ideas! They always work! (mumble mumble weeell mumble MOST of mumble muble the - BARON MIMBLEDRONE AND THE ARMIES OF PLUM PUDDING COUNTRY AND THEIR SULTANA!!! MWAHAHA! - mumble mumble time.)

--------------------

Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #18
I thought we'd never see that type of post again when we closed Misc. I guess I was wrong.

And I don't get titles, anyway. I'm a Triad Mage in all forums.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #19
quote:
Originally written by FatBatMonkey:

Or you could just trick ole Drakey into posting another 640 times, that way no-one would get banned (with the possible exception of Drakey... oh well I'll miss the lovable ragamuffin), Alorael wouldn't be the first with the silly sounding name, and the gerbils might not come, forcing us all to flee. Great plan. But how? Maybe we could trick the la' into doing an RP all by himself, say that it must be 640 words long and that each word must have its' own separate post (make something up about the economic exchenge rate to Uganda'a current flatulence crisees) and PRESTO.
That's so crazy it might just work!

[ Monday, March 29, 2004 00:54: Message edited by: SupaNik ]

--------------------
Please visit Random Stupidity to see the amazing Spamness, or the wonderful-seven-posts-in-a-row-topic. And have fun!

Bod rules!!

Thus endeth this post.
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #20
If the text you quote is longer than the text you actually write in your post, you have a problem.

?Alorael, who isn't sure what Drakey is referring too. Spiderweb has never been big on sanity, with or without Misc.
Agent
Member # 618
Profile Homepage #21
OH! MADAM! I AM SOOO OFFENDED BY YOUR RAMBUNCTIOUS NATURE!! And other affiliated really shocked and offended stuff. That was actually more sensible than some of my other posts this week. And 'sides it was a good quote (it was stolen from Terry Pratchett by the way) and who doesn't like that ole fairy tale of Baron Mimbledrone. It was a comic interlude, nothing more.

--------------------

Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #22
Alorael, if you get too close to 7500, we could always switch identities again.
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Lifecrafter
Member # 1768
Profile #23
Isn't that against the CoC? Speaking of which, let's all go have a good reading of that right now.

--------------------
"Oh, North Wind, why frighten others?
In Nature's family all are brothers.
Puff and blow and wheeze and hiss;
You can't frighten Shingebiss.
Bring your frost and ice and snow;
I'm still free to come and go.
You can never frighten me,
One who never fears is FREE!"
-Shingebiss, the mighty duck
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #24
Monkey said ruggamuffin. Heh heh...

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ignignok

Pages