Shattered Alliance RP

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Shattered Alliance RP
Infiltrator
Member # 2242
Profile #0
It's time for another rp, seeing as the last one ended a few weeks ago.

Many years ago, an alliance was forged between two kingdoms to fight off the northern giant tribes. The larger of these kingdoms, Acadina, was ruled by the wise King Renaldo. The smaller kingdom of Kliste was governed by the also wise King Germaine. These two waged war with the northern giants for years, until finally, a great battle ended it all. The Alliance held and the giant's power were shattered.

Years after the war, peace and prosperity existed in the two kingdoms. They maintained trade and made many new advances in tech and magic. The Alliance held for centuries. Many battles occured during this time. The Eastern Nargi Kingdom attacked 400 A.W. (After the Great War) and were repulsed. They fought the orc tribes off from the west. Things were going good.

That is until today, 900 A.W. Kliste troops marched across the border and razed towns along the Kliste/Arcadina border. This was in responce to the assassination of a top Kliste government official. Proof pointed towards the Arcadinans The two kingdoms gear up for war and few suspect that an outside force is controlling it all...

Alright, create a character and identify your side. Arcadina, Kliste, or Other.

--------------------
"He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster... when you gaze long into the abyss the abyss also gazes back into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

"There is no dodging the quad laser." -Ugnagnok
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #1
OOC: I'm in. My mind is starving for a good RP
IC: Name: Sitruc Nnyelb
Age 26
Height 5' 11"
Side: Other (Mercenary)
Equipment: Shadow Slayer (Dark Katana), Ninja Gear, Ninja Hood, Agility Bracelet, Supernova Stars (Fire Shurikens), Boots of Speed.
Background: Sitruc grew up in a large city. He was taken from his home at an early age and taught the fine arts of the ninja. He was employed by many different people who needed dirty work done but couldn't do it themselves. Little is known about him or his dark past.

Sitruc looked down at the field below from his sheltered cave in the mountains. He had thought something like this would happen due to his actions, but he didn't care. The of Arcadina had payed him well to assasinate that official, but he couldn't say no. Not to that sum anyway. At any rate, the battle raging below couldn't touch him, and besides, he was a mercenary. He needed to pay for himself somehow...

OOC: Yes my character is a HUGE badass IMAGE(Shattered Alliance RP_files/biggrin.gif)

[ Friday, February 06, 2004 10:07: Message edited by: X-Ray Kitty ]

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #2
This roleplay looks doomed to failure, but let's see how it turns out...

For the record, try to put something more worthwhile in your char desc than height/age/gender/eye color/hair color. Any fool can generate such stuff at random, really *creating* a character takes more work.

All right, I guess I'll do a young char this time.

Rinaric Merral, or Rin for short, was a man of short stature. His form was lithe, and he had a pale complexion that was accentuated by raven-black hair and extremely dark grey eyes. Someone seeing him for the first time might have placed his age at twenty, more or less; truly, the thirty eight years Rin had lived through had been kind to him.

His profession... well, that was hard to say really. He was a gatherer of information, to put it subtly. That should say it all. If he could be said to be in anybody's 'service', it was that of the Kingdom of Kliste. For the moment.

And, to put it a bit bluntly, right at this moment he regretted it sorely. War was never good times for a spy. And those who would point out that spies were only employed in war were fools - Rin had been spying on the politics of Arcadina for years now, and he knew that colleagues were listening as attentively to what happened in the capital of Kliste. It was a good arrangement, really. As long as there was peace. While there was peace, nobody would be too suspicious of his actions, and if he was found nobody would deal with him harshly. Now that the two countries were at war, Rin was liable to lose his head when discovered.

He shook his head at the folly of this war, because he had determined quite some time ago that Arcadina, or at least those people who would be responsible for the assassination, were either extremely secretive even in their innermost privacy, or completely blameless. There was haphazard evidence of course, but Rin was suspicious. There was something rotten going on here, and he was determined to find out what.

The problem was that, for the moment, he was rather stuck. The capital was sealed in both directions, and Rin had no hope of getting a message back to his employers. And that was why he was right now sitting in the corner of a pub and cursing his fate silently.

OOC: How's it?

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #3
I agree. But I will not touch this one with a ten-foot pole. I only saw Lord of the Rings once, and I am not up in the knowledge of Orcs and the such. I am going through a several month period of very little computer game-playing, broken only by the occasional game of Goldeneye on my Nintendo 64.

So until an RP comes along that I understand, you won't be hearing from me. Sorry. IMAGE(Shattered Alliance RP_files/frown.gif)

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #4
I'll give it a try.

Name: Xov(Pronounced Zov)
Weight: Unknown
Height: It's apparently 6 ft 4"
Species: Mutant(Type: Insectoid)
Side: Other(Mercenary outcast)
Description: He has six major limbs(All with elbow joints),(2 long ones just above where his thorax joins his abdomen, which have large, insect foot-like feet with 2 claws in the front, 1 in the back. 2 kinda long ones in the middle of his thorax, with 3 short claws good for attacking and climbing, and holding things. 2 really long ones a little below where his thorax joins his head, each with 3 long, sharp claws which are good for battling, battling when outnumbered, and climbing.), 2 large completely blue eyes(Nothing very special. They stick out of his head a little. Just as good as human eyes.), 2 large antannae(Good for hearing and smelling.), 4 long, kinda thin wings(Good for flying short distances.), and 2 large spikes in the end of his abdomen. He is kinda shaped similiar to an ant, but he has a hard exoskeleton. Once you get past the exoskeleton, he's pretty fragile. And he also has a skeleton in the inside. He's a pretty good fighter. And he has 2 spikes on both sides of his lipless mouth. His head is yellw, his thorax is blue with 2 long, thin yellow stripes stretching from his shoulders to the beginning of his abdomen, and they're also on his back. There is a long, thin yellow stripe on his abdomen stretching
around it in the middle. His antannae are blue,
Personality: Aggresive in battle, shy in non-battles. He often seems to be hungry. He eats human food, animals, and plants. He also drinks water and sometimes human drinks. When he's mad and not battling, he growls and threatens and yells alot. He often goes beserk when battling, which makes him reckless. But he's very alert because his body has extremely small hairs which can detect movement(Just like a fly's.). He will never attack a cat. Not much else is known about him.

Note: If you've seen the Sajkhi/Sajiki warrior from Amazons and Aliens/Alien Nations, he looks a LOT like that.

[ Friday, February 06, 2004 12:16: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #5
Another man entered the bar. He stood still for a moment, as though a flotilla of invisible servants would appear and pamper him. As none did, he hung up his greatcoat on a nearby hook, and sat down.

Few would speak to him. Even as the pub grew busy, and drinkers trying to drown their fears flooded in, none chose to sit beside him. His face was that of defeat, and age.

His name was Trinn Deslar, and his reputation was infamy in Arcadina. When he was younger, younger than his memories allowed him, he was a force of power, a magnificent power amongst the politics of Arcadina. He had many supporters, voices to carry his cry. He had challenged for the role of Premiership.

He lost. He could still remember those days of glory, of him standing and the crowd, cheering below. His message, he could still remember his message, and it filled him with a pride that almost burst his heart.

His fists clenched a little. The image of that rally filled his mind, as it has done so often. The chants, the terror and the ecstacy. How could he have lost?

---

"Might!" He had cried out, his fist punching the air. He was Tritt then, and the banners bore his name. "We Arcadinans hold the might of the land! Did not we crush the vile Nargis, the corrupted orcs, the foul giants!"

"And what did the Kliste do? They hid behind us, they are parasites to us. And there are others, too, parasites also! The sickening Insectoids, the mutants and the rest! What do we owe them? Nothing! They betrayed us, are betraying us, stealing our wealth."

And then, with a crescendo of controlled hatred, the crowd had roared, and he had joined them. He could remember the chants.

"Repay blood with blood!"

"Dirty mutants!"

"Down with the Alliance!"

And together as one, his glorious army marched, there feet striking fear into the hearts of the inner enemies. They marched to the Marble Palace themselves, to show their support.

But the army was waiting for them.

---

Afterwards, he tried to fade, to disappear. He changed names, but there was no way to change his face. Trinn's fierce blue eyes, his jutting jaw and dark complexion was hard to hide. As time went on, however, the old guard died, and the midwinter incident was forgotten. His wealth dwindled, and his supporters melted away. By now, he was just another old man, and his aura of anger and hatred kept the unwelcome away.

But now, with this war, the first part of his wishes was complete. There was a chance now that he has never had, to build the purified, cleansed, sacred Arcadina he has always desired.

He caught the gaze of a man nearby in a corner. He still had contacts, and one had told him of a certain spy. This then was an inroad to the golden path of power, a tool through which he can shape the world. Through a detestable Klisten, he can seize the sword of strength.

Then he may decide what to do with it.

OOC: Needless to say, Trinn is not a nice guy.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #6
REDACTION

[ Friday, February 06, 2004 14:46: Message edited by: Full Frontal Nudity Custer ]

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #7
Whenever Xov's name was spoken, it struck fear in the hearts of those who believed the tale of Xov. They believed he was a mad sorceror who wanted to summon hordes of insects to conquer the land. They believed he cast a spell on himself to make himself an extremely powerful insectiod warrior. They believed he had the strength of 25 grown men. They believed he was a menace! But that's not the true story. The true story was...
[Flashback]
Xov the Sorceror: *Xov the sorceror was a very intellegent sorceror. He created orbs to help the alliance. He was doing a routine check of his new orbs he created.* "Now then, let's see how the orbs are doing..." *He walked over to a glass case with a blue ball of crystal surrounded by red energy on a golden pedastal.* "Let's see how the Orb of Agony is doing(The Orb of Agony is an orb that causes great pain to whoever touches the energy. It is supposed to be used with gloves and thrown at the enemy, making it shatter and allowing the energy to spread.)..." *He opens the case and reaches in and touches the Orb of Agony.*
"AAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" *The red energy moved over his hand. He pulled it away and the energy let go. His hand was red and swollen.* "Great." *He takes out a piece of parchment and a quill. He writes "Orb of Agony: Success".* "Ow." *He hurt his hand by writing.* "Now then, on to the Orb of Healing(Name is self explanatory)!" *He walked over to a glass case identical to the other, except the orb is surrounded by blue energy. He opens the case and reaches in with his swollen hand. The energy spreads onto his hand and heals it. He closes the case and writes "Orb of Healing: Success".* "Now for the Orb of Insects(It is meant to summon augmented insects when broken.)." *He walks over to another case with an orb surrounded by green energy. He opens it and reaches his hand in. The green energy swarms out of the case and fills the room.* "AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!
AAAAAACCCCCKKKKKK!!!!!" *Xov starts to mutate into Xov the Insectoid. His robes rip apart, and he falls on the floor in pain as he absorbs the energy. He runs out of his lab into a crowd of peasents.*
Peasents: "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!" *Xov escapes and his lab is locked, and then the key to it is destroyed. His lab is then surrounded by a magical barrier.*
[/Flashback]
*Xov enters the bar with a very large black robe on. No one recongnizes him. He orders an ale in a voice that wasn't his. It was deeper than his normal voice. He recieves the ale. He sees he sat across from someone who's face was filled with defeat and age. He quickly looked down to avoid eye contact. Even with his mask with eyeholes and a hole for his mouth, a close look could tell some people he was Xov the Insectoid. But he didn't have to worry about his spikes or abdomen. He had cast a spell on himself to make his hands look normal and it also shrank his abdomen and mouth spikes to 1/10 their normal size. This was the only spell he could cast on himself after his mutation.*

[ Friday, February 06, 2004 15:21: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #8
OOC: hmm... i'll use Maestro here:
Name: Maestro, aka Beam Finger
Height: 5'11"
Side: Mercenary
Equipment: Twin blade sword (can be separated into 2 identical sabres), grey overcoat, headband with gold lining, black leather gloves and boots
Skills: he's pretty much an agile fighter, with the secondary skill of being able to shoot beams with his fingers - he won't use this skill unless it was truly necessary but when he DOES use it it can be quite lethal (though also quite demanding on magical energy)
Background: yea yea, will come later

IC:
Maestro stood atop a city wall in Kliste. In the distance, a fierce battle was taking place. He had never liked open battles - just seven years ago he had been a ninja, though he had changed his ways since then. He continued to observe the surroundings.

After memorizing much of the surrounding area, Maestro decided to check the pub - it was the only thing he could do. Perhaps he would find some competent people who would help him investigate the true causes of this war...

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #9
OOC: I can see into the future, apparently. I say 'this roleplay is doomed to failure', and just as I finish speaking, Zephyr turns up. Sorry, but that had to be said. Zephyr, please for the love of the sacred RP, stop using the —— * stars in your ICs.

Just to show an example.

Rin: *enters a bar, looks around.* Hey there! *slays everyone*.

Get the point? Try for a narrative, past tense, form instead. And I somehow don't think Firedrake will be happy with your insect.

MSW, the setting of this world would appear to be not out of the ordinary, and certainly not very Tolkien-esque. We have magic, we have non-humans, and some evidence of early Renaissance technology, plus probably printing. Not terribly different from Ermarian (the Avernum world).

IC:

Rin looked up. A lot more people had entered the bar by now; it was approaching sunset and there was little else to do. Several of the people caught his eye.

At the sight of one of them, he paused. The old man looked at him strangely, with piercingly blue eyes. The face reminded him of someone...

I'll be damned. Rin had not been alive at the time, but he had read history books. Couldn't be, probably, but still — the age fitted the facts. Rin had a keen eye for people, and he had intensely researched the history and culture of both kingdoms. It was essential in his position.

But how did such a man come here? He was dressed as a civilian, sure enough. A Klisten garb. The man must have been on the run for several decades before time covered up the incident.

Another man entered, younger than him probably, but looking older than he did. He was one of the Klisten soldiers, as far as Rin could see, but looked like a sellsword. He stuck out in a crowd like this, were most people were dressed as civilians. He also looked around carefully before sitting down, much as the old man had.

Looks like it'll start any moment. Scene 1: The Encounter in the Tavern. Rin thought wrily. He had long ago grown used to detecting when an adventure was about to start, and to thinking of it in separate scenes. Any moment now.

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #10
Why wouldn't Firedrake like Xov? Too powerful? Too...alien?

IC:
Xov: Xov takes a drink of ale. He wonders why people don't accept insectoids. He finishes his ale and gets up. As he walks towards the entrance, someone decides to play a trick and trip Xov. That person sticks his leg out and trips Xov. His mask comes off and reveals his face. "DANG!" Nearly everyone screams while Xov's mouth spikes and abdomen return to normal. Xov takes his robe of and reveals himself. Everyone screams louder. Some of the armed people stop screaming and grab their weapons to attack Xov. Xov looks up, spreads his wings, and flies up and and breaks through the ceiling. He hovers above the pub and scares more people. "STOP SCREAMING!!!!!!!" He zooms down and attacks the pub door.

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #11
Scene 1: The Encounter in the Tavern. Trinn ignored the mayhem of the hovering bug. Like most in the pub, it caught his attention for a moment or too, but before long, he returned to his drink.

Another moment of mutant hostility. Soon it would be back to the good old days, and the likes of him will be able to find a final solution to this problem.

He returned to the task at hand. The spy had narrowed his eyes, and he urged himself to be more careful. His plans would be damaged if he gave even a suggestion of his true identity, and his true plans.

So he got up, stumbled clumsily past the spy, and left by the front door, hidden by the melee.

A note had been planted.

"Sir,

I know who you are, and I can expose you. I also know what you suspect, and I agree with your suspicions. We will both profit from a new peace, and an end to this war. Come meet me in the alley behind Elm Street, or I will do my civil duty and inform the authorities.

T. D."
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #12
I suppose I'll join in for now.

IC:

An old man walking by noticed the insectoid idiot. 'Hmm. Someone could get hurt if this goes on.' His hand flicked out sharply, and the insectoid froze in mid-strike. 'Good. Stasis does work on that thing.' He slipped around the frozen creature, and stepped into the tavern. "Would someone mind explaining what that idiot was trying to do?"

Character:
Name: Mirarn
Age: Indeterminate (He's forgotten, no one else ever knew)
Height: About 6 foot.
Side: Other (His motives are his own, and he usually doesn't explain them.)
Equipment: Staff, enchanted robe (Effectively equivalent to high-quality leather armor.)
Skills: Very good at defensive magic. Offensive magic limited to non-lethal spells. (i.e. paralysis, sleep) Limited staff-fighting ability (Limited primarily by strength, not skill)
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #13
Xov: Xov was paralyzed, but he still heard what Mirarn said. He tries to free himself, but fails. Xov goes berserk. The paralysis wears off. Mirarn finds himself being held 4 inches from the ground, and face-to-face with an angry Xov. "I'm an idiot, huh? TAKE THIS!" Xov tightens his grip, and his claws dig into Mirarn. He then throws Mirarn on the ground. Xov lifts his foot and gets ready to stomp on Mirarn.

OOC: He's strong, but reckless. You can use that to your advantage.

[ Saturday, February 07, 2004 08:09: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #14
"Whatever the answer could be, it must be quite disturbing," Maestro replied, just as the insectoid fool attacked the old man. The former ninja turned to him: "You indeed ARE unworthy of even animals! How dare you try to kill seniors?"

"Nobody talks to me like that!" The insect cried, and lunged at Maestro. He was fast enough, though, to dodge its attempt at tackling him head-on. Not wanting to kill the fool, he then simply karate-chopped it in the neck, quickly knocking it out.

He then stood back up - this old man could be helpful in stopping the war. "Hey gramps," Maestro called, "I need to speak to you for a minute. Meet me outside."

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #15
Wise Man...Xov has no neck. Therefore he is still conscious.

IC:
Maestro attempted to karate-chop Xov's non-exsistent neck, but he only succeeded in hitting Xov's thorax and making him even angrier.
Xov: "DIE, FOOL!" Xov slashes Maestro in the back of his head, which knocked him away a few feet.

[ Saturday, February 07, 2004 09:34: Message edited by: Zephyr Tempest ]

--------------------
This is MY link.
-Starcraft Observers
Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #16
"You're starting to annoy me, insect." Mirarn's hands flashed through a complicated gesture, and Xov was frozen again. "That will hold him until I release the spell, and I'll wait to do that until somone's ready to take charge of him. Now, you wanted to discuss something?" He stepped outside and waited for this strange warrior to continue.
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #17
Maestro followed. "I am part of an organization known as the Sentinels," Maestro announced. "I believe you have not heard of them, as they are highly ... underground. My name is Maestro, by the way."

"Ah," the old man replied. "Mine is Mirarn. Why do you want to speak with me in particular?"

"We, the Sentinels, are dedicated to stopping this war and finding the true causes, if possible. These two formerly allied kingdoms cannot become immediately hostile to each other, so suddenly. I am one of those selected to recruit several skilled men and women to investigate the clues that we may find. I only need a few recruits - three or four at most. I can tell that you are a highly skilled mage, Mirarn. Would you like to join me?"

--------------------
--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 3022
Profile #18
OOC: WTH, WTH? Where is the pub? I had assumed it was in Arcadina, since Rin was spying there...
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #19
UH
UH
EXISTENTIAL ANGST IN THE HOUSE

DON'T YOU WRITE HIM OFF, DON'T COUNT HIM OUT
IF THINGS GO WRONG ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS SHOUT

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #20
FRANZ KAFKA
IMAGE(Shattered Alliance RP_files/1917Kafka.jpg)
FRANZ KAFKA
IMAGE(Shattered Alliance RP_files/kafka.gif)
SON DON'T EVEN TRY TO FRONT
FK-47 BE DOWN LIKE A HOUND ON THE HUNT
EVEN IF Y'ALL BE MIGHTY AS SIN
DON'T F'ZUKK WITH KAFKA AND EXPECT TO WIN

[ Saturday, February 07, 2004 11:35: Message edited by: Full Frontal Nudity Custer ]

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #21
YO, DJ BECKETT! CRANK IT OUT
IMAGE(Shattered Alliance RP_files/beckett4.gif)
UH HUH, UH HUH
HAILIN' FROM PRAHA HE'S FRESH AS CAN BE
WRITIN' SURREAL FOR YOU AND ME
I SEEN PLENTY TRY AND FRONT, BUT LET ME TELL YOU
Y'ALL CAN'T BEAT THE FRANZ KAFKA KREW

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #22
HE'S SO FRESH HE DON'T PUBLISH TILL HE DIES
IF YOU COME TO ME I WON'T TELL NO LIES
HE'LL KICK YO' ASS, THIS LITERARY GOD
IF Y'ALL DON'T BELIEVE ME, GO ASK MAX BROD!
(HIT IT)

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Infiltrator
Member # 169
Profile #23
OOC: I see someone has decided that he need not display courtesy.

IC:
"I must admit that I am curious as to the cause of this conflict. And I do not think helping you will disrupt my own plans too seriously. Yes, I will join you."

[ Saturday, February 07, 2004 11:50: Message edited by: Namothil ]
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #24
IMAGE(Shattered Alliance RP_files/13brodt.jpg)
ER IST, VON ÖSTERREICH-UNGARN FUNKY FRISCHES
BÜSTE-FAT GESCHICHTEN FÜR SIE UND MICH
ABER, WENN SIE IHN SEHEN ZU LAUFEN, WEIBCHEN, VERBESSERN ENTE DICH
WEIL FRANZ KAFKA VERRÜCKT ALS BUMSEN IST

WORT HERAUS

[ Saturday, February 07, 2004 11:44: Message edited by: Full Frontal Nudity Custer ]

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Pages