Mac Gamers

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: Mac Gamers
Apprentice
Member # 2773
Profile #0
Now, I'm aware how many people here own mac's, so, this one's for you.

Click Here

--------------------
If we assume that at the start of the first game, Micah has been ruling for 20 odd years, and we take into account that he was atleast 30 by the time he took the throne. If we add a year for the events of the first game, then 5 years untill the second, a year for that game and the seven years untill the begginning of the third, then take a year to account for the last one...
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #1
A MILLION LITTLE TEETH ARE GNASHING ALL FOR YOU, KID

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #2
AND FOR ONCE, I SHALL NOT STOP THEM.

You know, most anti-mac Mac ads are funny, and that's the only good thing about them. This one kind of lacked that aspect. What does that leave? Total bullsh*t. Oh well.

[ Sunday, February 01, 2004 13:07: Message edited by: Sir David ]

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #3
Do you need some kind of special program to view it?

Or is it one of those things that are just for macs?

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #4
Another crucial thing it lacks is, well, the working. I'm trying to download it to my hard drive and view it there now. I'll respond once I've seen it.

EDIT : RC - it's a QuickTime movie. QuickTime is for PCs too.

EDIT 2 : It's stupid beyond belief, and 9 megabytes at that. If you don't have broadband, don't waste your time. If you do... well, don't waste your time anyway.

[ Sunday, February 01, 2004 13:37: Message edited by: Shuu Shirakawa ]
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #5
t Lamorak plz get mobile half cells

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #6
Oh, I have quicktime, but yeah, 9 megs...

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Lifecrafter
Member # 585
Profile Homepage #7
Anyone promoting a movie of this degree of idiocy and misinformation should be shot. Just about every word in that movie is wrong.

--------------------
The many faces of Logalot
--------------------
Polaris Roleplaying and Debating Board- 'Nuf said
--------------------
Democracy is a device that ensures we shall be governed no better than we deserve.
George Bernard Shaw
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #8
Wow. As a Mac user, I'm indignant. As a human being, I'm apalled. As someone who just downloaded that thing without reading the posts first, I wish the link were at the botton of the topic rather than the top.

—Alorael, who has a new priority target to snipe should the opportunity arise.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #9
Logalot - Macs do have Warcraft III... :P
Shaper
Member # 3442
Profile Homepage #10
A "good" anti-mac game is MacBlaster, a freeware shoot 'em-up akin to space invaders. But worse. A good anti-windows thingy is at Ircuser.org. Just find the Windows RG thing. God, I wish I could use UBB or whatever it is!

Although as a Windows user I should hate Macs, I find them rather cool. And their Operating Systems have got to be better than Windows!

Edit: Here it is: http://ircuser.org/files/winrg.swf

[ Monday, February 02, 2004 02:46: Message edited by: SupaNik ]

--------------------
Thus endeth this post.

Please visit Random Stupidity to see the amazing Spamness, or the wonderful-seven-posts-in-a-row-topic. And have fun!
Lifecrafter
Member # 1468
Profile Homepage #11
quote:
Anyone promoting a movie of this degree of idiocy and misinformation should be shot. Just about every word in that movie is wrong.
Well, what about the anti-Windows Macintosh commercials that used to come on. Almost every word that was on them was false. Like the one that said they couldn't get the digital camera to work on Windows, and instead of spending "all day" to download windows drivers, used a Macintosh instead. (drivers aren't THAT big and the camera should come with drivers.) You don't hear any uproar about them.

--------------------
"We can learn a lot from crayons. Some are short, some are dull, some are sharp, some are tall. Some have funny names and they are all different colors, but they all learn to live in the same box."

"Happy is the man that has wisdom and gets discernment. For having wisdom as gain is better than having silver as gain and having wisdom as produce is better than gold itself" Proverbs 3:14-3:15

The horrible part about life is, you'll never get out of it alive.

http://s2.invisionfree.com/The_Realm_of_Eldibs/index.php
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #12
So? :D

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #13
That is at least possible. Someone completely incompetent could spend that long, or even longer, trying to work a digital camera. Some miracle of spontaneous computer understanding could significantly reduce that time on a Mac. I agree, it's not a great commercial, but it isn't actually untrue. Just unlikely.

Not that those commercials are particularly good. They're not. A good commercial needs to be memorable and positive. I only saw those Mac commercials a few times, and they struck me as neither.

—Alorael, who dislikes most commercials. Even the ones that are basically honest always stretch the truth and manipulate language. It's actually quite funny what commercials are really saying if you take the time to figure out the grammar that they use.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00