So, who does the next RP belong to?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: So, who does the next RP belong to?
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #0
Now that the On the Tavern Front RP is finished, who does the next one belong to? I know people have been asking ahead of time for claim of the next RP. So someone is going to claim it. I just want to know who's turn it is?

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #1
The next RP belongs to Echoes.

It does not belong to tomorrow. There is no tomorrow.
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #2
All your RP are belong to us.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #3
we're working on it. :P

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #4
The weather balloon payload may be arriving shortly.

—Alorael, who has to check aerial conditions and the current market price of used pipes before he can be certain.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #5
We're delivering the roleplay by Weather Balloon?? :eek:

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Warrior
Member # 1229
Profile #6
Wow, first I heard of an RP lineup.

The idea of a Geneforge RP thread has been buzzing around my head constantly... difficult to create a story for that though, as Spiderweb's new world is so vastly unknown and so centered around one small thing that it's hard to think up ideas.

I'll ponder on this more.
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #7
The weather balloon does not approve.

Not at the moment, anyway.

I may have found a good market for used pipes, Alorael. I'm not so sure about the aerial conditions. We should also decide which kind of pipes to use, if we're planning on delivering the payload shortly.

Also, the weather balloon itself is getting low on fuel. I say we take care of that first.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #8
Has anyone else noticed that the quality of the boards has gone up vastly since Imby culled the RPs? I think they could quite possibly could bring out the worst of people in these boards.

That, or I've got more tolerant of idiots in the past few weeks (and how likely is that?).

--------------------
KazeArctica: "Imagine...wangs everywhere...and tentacles. Nothing but wangs and tentacles! And no pants!"
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #9
Reserve a place at the RP waiting list for me, please.

And what is the allfamous "Join us"? Is it stil in the archives? was it the first SW RP or something?

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #10
It was an incredibly successful RP hosted in Misc.
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #11
Ant there is no way to see it again?

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #12
I think it has been purged to death.
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #13
quote:
Reserve a place at the RP waiting list for me, please.

No.

--------------------
KazeArctica: "Imagine...wangs everywhere...and tentacles. Nothing but wangs and tentacles! And no pants!"
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #14
i archived a part of it in the very first Wise Forums, back in its ezboard days. it's gone now.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #15
Look Morgan, I don't know if you are the guy I think you are, but if you are the guy thats critizising me all the time; Stop acting like an arogant piece of crap, stop acting like you are a mod, and stop biatcheing on and on.
It seems you have decided to make a frickin vendeta against me and not agreeing with me wathsoever, and ive had enough of it! :mad:
Being a guru or veteran or whatever don't raise you over me, it seems you think that yourself!

Annyway, what was it (Edit: Join us) about? If it takes a very long time to explain, don't bother.

[ Monday, January 12, 2004 07:51: Message edited by: Master Chief aka STD ]

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #16
Why, Master Chief? Are you that impatient when listening to explanations? :P

Oh, and I'd suggest you two (Morgan and STD) bury the hatchet. I haven't seen you RPing yet, MC, since you decided not to join the Avernum bit, so I can't really comment on whether you'd be qualified to make a good RP. I suggest that whoever makes the list does not discriminate prior to the start of the RP — crappy ones can always be deleted with no harm done and no delay for the other would-be RP starters.

But then, what authority do I have? :D

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #17
No, I just didnt wanna get this topic comletely out of order if everyone sudently started arguing about stuff because of a very long post from whoever.
And I was in Tavern Front, compare the first to the last (post).

[ Monday, January 12, 2004 09:15: Message edited by: Master Chief aka STD ]

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #18
I find the Disease's post very hilarious.

[ Monday, January 12, 2004 09:12: Message edited by: Hi, My Name Is ]

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #19
In a positive/neutral or negative way towards me?

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #20
In a negative way, I'd guess, since your name stands for Sexually Transmitted Disaese.

And you know what, STD? Screw you. I guess I am the guy who always puts you down, because to me, you are the kind of person that pulls the Spiderweb community down. You are the kind of person that makes the Polaris and Desperance boards a far superior place to Spiderweb (if slower in traffic).

I believe an RP made by you would be a disaster. A failure. I don't say this out of personal dislike for you (though I do), but because I have had experiences of RPs such as "Zombie Attacks" and "Greywraith Clan" and I *know* this is exactly what you would produce.

There are other, far more talented RPers out there. Look at Drakey, Alec and all the Monster Arena crowd. They know how to make a good RP, and, I suspect, you don't. Call it a hunch.

If you had AIM I'd be *far* sterner, but the conclusion would be much the same. You are the receiver.

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #21
I've seen some of STD's posts in the RPs, and they were all quite foul. I don't feel that STD should be lambasted for his imperfect command of English, but still, RPs must maintain a certain standard of quality to be worthwhile. I feel that if STD truly means to be a productive and welcome member around here, he should voluntarily except himself from participation in all RPs, and participate only in ordinary discussions. Of course he can start an RP if he so wishes, but if it is extraordinarily poor, as I expect it would be (understand that there is no offense meant by this, STD) it should be locked immediately.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Shaper
Member # 517
Profile #22
Whew, give the guy a chance! He's probably younger than you, and it's not his fault he views the world in a slighty different way. (If he's actually older than you two, there's probably no hope for him). What drags the Spidweb community down is that people have no patience with others who obviously have a need to learn, not a need to be attacked from every side. Look at Zephyr-OK, you probably still wouldn't join an RP he started, but thanks to help from various people he at least no longer destroys them simply by posting. STD isn't as bad as Zephyr started off, so given a bit of help rather than hindrance he could make a good member and RPer.

-E-

--------------------
Let them eat cake!

Polaris Boards: The System is Up. Perennially.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #23
I'd rather get an AIDS, thank you.

No, sorry, forget what I said! Mods, edit it out before STD notices it!

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #24
STD's the same age as me. I have a degree of patience with Zephyr, because he's basically not a bad guy. I have little patience with STD because I see no real progression in his behaviour.

[ Monday, January 12, 2004 11:57: Message edited by: Morgan ]

--------------------

Pages