So, who does the next RP belong to?

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: So, who does the next RP belong to?
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #25
Awwww Morgs, you are all heart. ^^

--------------------
KhothMk2: You don't get 72 virgin camels though
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #26
can't defend the nub here.

sorry STD, but i must be honest - your RPing sucks. i think we can all agree that it's quite ... dumb to have someone just pop up in the middle of a battlefield and say 'OMG WTF HI IM GONNA HELP U OMFG WTF LOLZ!!!111!1' and then swing his 300 pound ubermagical razorsharp weapon around wildly.

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #27
EDIT: blah double post >.<

[ Monday, January 12, 2004 18:40: Message edited by: Xeon Wise Man ]

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #28
Listen Wiseman! What the hell are you talking about! You stupid talking is complete bullcrap! Give me a damn chance goddammit! The Tavern front was my first RP, and I did the best I could! I did NOT talk like that in Tavern Front!
Morgan, you say that I am dragging down Spidweb. Is it because of my flaming? Well, I anger easily, and its your (Whoever is mocking me) fault that I flame!
Damnit, you trogolos won’t even give me a chance, although I do the best I can! In Tavern Front I got a bad start, but if you see in the (Failed) universe RP, I at least got a good start! Give me a god damn chance! If you stop pissing me off, I will behave!

And if I would start my own RP, I would make it good! You don't know a S.H.I.T about how my RP is gonna be! So shut up!

And I hope this is the last time im gonna have to repeat this cascade! You won't force me off Spidweb, unless im banned or canned, you won't force me of!

And by the way, when will I get rid of the Nub/Newb/Newbie status?

[ Tuesday, January 13, 2004 04:23: Message edited by: Master Chief aka STD ]

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Shock Trooper
Member # 1217
Profile Homepage #29
STD, chill dude. Can I start the next RP? I've been away so long I might be rusty, but I can get back my skill easily *walks into kitchen* "This should do it." *Takes a frying pan and bashes himself on the head reapeatedly* "OUCH!!! OUCH!!! There I've got it! My next RP will be... *Drops unconcious with a WUMPH*

--------------------
ALBATROSS!!!
-John Cleese
!!!Long live Monty Python!!!

Not a Chance!

Long Live The Weather Balloons!
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #30
No profanity, please.

[Edit: It helps to spell someone's name right. I win no points for style.]

—Alorael, who would like to say two things. Morgan and company, stop provoking STD. He doesn't handle it well. STD, stop exploding at people. You're not helping your case by doing so.

[ Tuesday, January 13, 2004 14:23: Message edited by: Alorael ]
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Shaper
Member # 22
Profile #31
Hmm. Interesting use of spelling there, Alorael. Point taken.

--------------------
KazeArctica: "Imagine...wangs everywhere...and tentacles. Nothing but wangs and tentacles! And no pants!"
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #32
Take it easy on the rust remover, Izzannor :P

I say I must agree with Omlette here. WM, TGM, Morgan: Master Chief might not make the best-structured posts or write well, but that's no reason to bash him. I agree that RP's must maintain a certain quality standard to stay worthwhile, but if anyone is a real danger to a roleplay, he or she can always be asked to leave the game with *politeness*. There is no need to flame anyone; *that* is what brings these boards down.

((I was going to post this 12 hours ago but my connection got cut. Sorry if it seems a little out of date after Alo's response now))

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.

Pages