Merry Christmas/Kwanza

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Merry Christmas/Kwanza
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #25
A fine sentiment. Friday is a far better day than Thursday to overeat, binge drink, seduce women, and be merry!

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #26
...and on Saturday, "those people" recover from a hangover! Nice way to spend the weekend...

[ Friday, December 26, 2003 14:02: Message edited by: The Celestial Saggot ]

--------------------
73|-| 1|\|\/1|\|<1|3|_3 |30063y|\/|4|\|

AHEM: Chance Forums!

-Reality Corp.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #27
Really, RC, do you have such a low opinion of me? I was simply joking. I indulge in none of the activities which I mentioned in my post.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #28
No, I didn't mean it that way...I meant "you" as a general term...nothing personal or anything...

[ Friday, December 26, 2003 14:01: Message edited by: The Celestial Saggot ]

--------------------

-Reality Corp.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #29
Reality Corp does not tolerate hindustani heresy!!!

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #30
!!!

Merry second day of Christmas.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Guardian
Member # 2339
Profile #31
On the 3rd day of Christmas, my true love gave to me:

3 French Hens(Nous sommes les poulets français! Toute votre base sont appartiennent à nous!)
2 Turtledoves(Turtle turtle...dove)
And a partridge in a shoe tree...orange tree...pear tree!

I'm back from visiting some relatives!
Merry 3rd day of Christmas!

--------------------
This is MY link.
Click here,or here for the yoga dance mix!Click here to get to the misc. boards!
Attack, icons, attack!THIS PAGE ROCKS!!
Vicious virus stalks the web, has already infected over 150 computers: read more!
We have tried to not harm anything in the making of this commercial, but we failed miserably.
One Small Step for man, one giant leap(SHCKXXXXXX)STOP POKING ME!!!
-Starcraft Observers
R.I.P-Here lies NSI, may this rp be remembered.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #32
quote:
Originally written by The Celestial Saggot:

No, I didn't mean it that way...I meant "you" as a general term...nothing personal or anything...
That's fine, RC, I really wasn't offended at all. I just found it surprising, and rather flattering, that anyone would take anything I said seriously. :P

--------------------
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #33
I always take you seriously, Stughalf. The one time I don't will be the one time you seriously are releasing starving ferret commandos into my place of residence with orders to show no mercy. Or worse...

—Alorael, who also takes himself seriously. So you really shouldn't be too flattered by that kind of attention.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #34
Well, in that case I shall inform you of a few choice facts. I have recently purchased a small piece of land in Alaska. I have ordered workmen to build me a domed building to occupy this land. This domed building, once completed, will contain not only a barracks area filled with tiny cots, but a dining room, kitchen, restrooms, and weight room, all built on an extraordinarily small scale. In addition, a certain long, narrow room will be set up in the center of the facility. This room will contain numerous strategically-placed obstacles, and at the end of the room a large robot shall be installed. This robot will contain a large, sophisticated computer deep within it, which shall house not only powerful artificial intelligence capabilities, but an advanced targeting system as well, for the monstrous sniper rifle which the robot shall wield. A switch shall be located on the robot's neck area, and flipping this switch shall disable the robot, until the said switch is flipped again. When the robot is in full functioning order, it will be capable of targeting and destroying anything entering the hall. This hall shall be used to carry out a masterful training exercise. I shall divide my ferrets into groups of around fifty. Each group will be ordered to enter the hall and charge toward the robot, avoiding its devastatingly accurate sniping. Once they have reached the robot, they will endeavor to flip the switch on its neck. Undoubtedly, many of my ferrets will perish in the execution of this exercise, but it will be well worth it. By the time this exercise has been completed several times with each group, my army of murderous mustelids shall be well prepared for their chosen mission.

Of course, I will leave it up to you to determine what this most clandestine of missions will consist of...

--------------------
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #35
Too long text with no enter being pressed. Otherwise, a good plan.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #36
Well, it was meant to be roundabout and confusing to the highest degree. After all, he isn't actually supposed to find out. ;)

--------------------
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #37
Sorry to be the one breaking the news to you, but Alorael moved to Hawaii. He says the mountainous terrain is better for sniping, and there's less mist and fog and general precipitation, so he has the added advantage of being able to see what he's shooting with more ease.

The reason he didn't post yesterday is because he just moved and hadn't installed his internet connection yet.

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #38
Thanks for the very timely information, SMoE. I have just ordered construction on my Alaskan facility to cease, and I will soon order the demolition of the partially constructed building and put the property up for sale. Luckily, the area is hot real estate and will sell very quickly, perhaps even at a higher price than that at which it was purchased. In the mean time, I will locate Alorael's new place of residence, and buy property as close as possible to it. After this has been accomplished, I will go ahead with my initial plan...

[ Tuesday, December 30, 2003 13:48: Message edited by: A Stughalfian Principle ]

--------------------
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #39
I would respectfully posit that perhaps it would be best for you to train your attack ferrets in a manner similar to the training of the JSDF. Although one would be hard-pressed to specify exactly how Japanese forces -- restricted to Japanese soil, no less -- would run into a situation which forced them to fight in tundra or desert, the JSDF remains prepared anyway.

Similarly, although the target of your mission may not realistically ever be on a secret moonbase devoted to the clandestine re-establishment of the Soviet Union, or within a mainframe in said moonbase which executes the profane and bizzare orders of the secretly-preserved brain of Iosef Stalin, or indeed within a subroutine of said machine devoted to creating minimalist BoE scenarios, what's the point in being an evil genius if you can't throw money at it anyway?

I've gone and said too much again, haven't I?

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #40
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

On this night of the Eve of the New Year, I'm going to visit the Great Gathering of Gracious Generalizing Jame Clones, in the Self-Owned Asteroid Base*. We're bringing our plenary of probates along too.

*You're probably not invited. Unless you figure out the real story of the clones and asteroid base. In which case you're still not invited, but then I'll send you an asteriod of your own. If you'd rather pick out yer own, that'll be a flat $50 fee. Plus $100 million transportation costs.

Seriously, though, Happy New Year!

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #41
I occurs to me that, if ferrets were trained in such a way, they would be perfectly ready to assault an enemy that sniped at them mercilessly, scale said snipers body, and locate and attempt to toggle a switch located thither. So, unless Alorael has a toggle switch of weakness and/or pain in ready access to an attack ferret, they would be useless. Maybe instead you could train them to sniff out and destroy a hidden cache of skribbane, then watch as Alorael writhes from withdrawal. Don't get me wrong, I don't have a problem with Alorael, but when I see someone failing to inflict maximum pain and suffering, I feel the need to offer my advice.

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #42
Well, undoubtedly, there would be no such switch on Alorael's neck for the ferrets to pull. However, as the switch on the robot will be located at around the base of the skull, there is a good chance that the ferrets, while burrowing into Alorael's flesh in a futile attempt to find the switch, will inflict sufficient damage on the neck area to mortally wound our beloved moderator.

--------------------
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #43
Hmm, perhaps. It would work if the ferrets decided to burrow to locate the switch. But why not locate the switch in say, the groin area? That would get the job done in a most unusually painful way.

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #44
That's quite a suggestion, Aarrow. I may just go ahead with that one and alter my original plans. Well, they've already been altered quite a bit by the Alaska to Hawaii move, so this can't hurt too much. :P

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #45
I know this Christmas greeting is a bit late, but here's your card.
IMAGE(http://www.geocities.com/talonsa/exilexmas.JPG)
HA!HA!
EDIT: ERRM... WHY WON'T THIS DAMN GRAPHIC LOAD?

[ Sunday, January 04, 2004 08:22: Message edited by: WildKarrdeSmuggler ]

--------------------
-WildKarrdeSmuggler

-----------------------------------
Visit the Smuggler's Alliance
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #46
Well, if one would want to assassinate Alorael (I'm not sure why anyone would, but anyway), my suggestion would be to go for the neck. It is far easier to snipe ferrets in the groin area than in the neck area, although a miss could possibly prove far more painful (I've never been shot in my neck, nor my groin, so this is purely theorethical). The switch should be located at the front of the neck, just below the chin; the ferrets may be easier to grasp there, but I assume you would be counting on the weight of numbers, anyway.

Merry eleventh day of Christmas.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
Agent
Member # 1104
Profile Homepage #47
Geocities does NOT allow remote linking to pictures. Thus the graphic won't load.

--------------------

-Reality Corp.
Infiltrator
Member # 3441
Profile Homepage #48
Well, in that case, view it here . It's quite amusing.

--------------------
-WildKarrdeSmuggler

-----------------------------------
Visit the Smuggler's Alliance
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #49
I must regretfully inform you that my plans of moving to Hawaii didn't work. I'm back in Alaska, so don't be too quick to sell of your land, Stughalf.

Incidentally, there are several problems with your plans. First, you fail to account for the need to locate me. Second, you do not have proper ways to get around my elite feline bodyguards. Third, you have not compensated for the unpredictable effects of skribbane on me and/or the ferrets.

For the first problem, I suggest using advanced detection methods to locate skribbane. Where you find large quantities of that peerless ambrosia, you will find me. For the cats, I prescribe either distracting catnip plants or a larger number of ferrets. For the skribbane, only prayer and yet more ferrets will help.

—Alorael, who is glad to help out in this undertaking as a purely intellectual exercise. It is purely intellectual, is it not?
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages