Merry Christmas/Kwanza

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Merry Christmas/Kwanza
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #50
But of course! What on Earth could make you think otherwise?

And my thanks for some rather helpful suggestions. Luckily, I have not yet sold my Alaskan property, and the Hawaii property can be used for numerous other purposes. In the interests of furthering this purely intellectual discussion, may I inquire as to the numbers of feline guards within your residence? It would also be an excellent help if you could inform me of the quantity, in grams, of skribbane herb in your possession. Thank you, and I look forward to your swift reply.

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Law Bringer
Member # 335
Profile Homepage #51
The guards are cats! You can't very well expect them to stand for inspection and counting. They're not very loyal, but they're too lazy to leave. I'd guess that there are between 10 and 15 feline guards.

The skribbane... Ah, skribbane... Ahem. Grams would be a bit unwieldy, but I can give you metric tons. Give me a few days to get a good count. If you don't need so much precison, "gargantuan supply" or simply "a whole lot" are good descriptors.

—Alorael, who no longer feels quite comfortable with his home security. He'll be installing some mousetraps. And beartraps, too. It's purely on whim, of course.
Posts: 14579 | Registered: Saturday, December 1 2001 08:00

Pages