The next RP ...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: The next RP ...
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #25
THE FERRETS DO NOT APPRECIATE YOU CALLING THEIR MASTER AN IDIOT

And LF, you usually get flamed because of your tendency to whine without end over the most trivial of issues. When someone simply complains, without offering any alternatives or suggestions for improvement (e.g. Mercenary), they will be flamed, simply because their whining is purposeless and serves only to incite other members. Debate? Most of the ferrets I've met know more about proper debating than you do.

Also, I was speaking somewhat in jest when I said that I believe members should be banned based on public opinion. You seem to have failed to notice my last comment, that this system would be the most efficient. I do not actually believe that the system would be the best, or that it could even be implemented.

Ack, I shouldn't have even needed to explain all that. I love having you around, LF.

[ Tuesday, December 09, 2003 15:48: Message edited by: Stughalf ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #26
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... ow... *wait* 7, 8, 9, 10... Anyway.

It's BS like this that makes me want beat the hell out of something. Ya know what forget it. At least I'm making an effort to not be an ass most of the time. I'm not doing as good a job at it as I should, but at least I'm trying.

But ya want a friggin suggestion?!? Well here's one for ya:
Learn to relax. Quit taking yourself too seriously. Quit taking the internet to seriously. Quit taking life too seriously.

[ Tuesday, December 09, 2003 17:58: Message edited by: Hinosu ]
Fire! Fire! Fire! Fire!
Member # 919
Profile #27
Drakey gets next RP, Sauron gets left alone. End of story. Hopefully. Thank you, Alorael, Motrax, Saunders, and whoever else I missed.

--------------------
And though the musicians would die, the music would live on in the imaginations of all who heard it.
-The Last Pendragon

TEH CONSPIRACY IZ ALL

Les forum de la chance.

In case of emergency, break glass.
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #28
*waves* Hiya Scales!
Long time no see, but good to have your presence again.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #29
quote:Originally written by Hinosu:
Learn to relax. Quit taking yourself too seriously. Quit taking the internet to seriously. Quit taking life too seriously.In reality, I'm not guilty of any of these transgressions. When I type stuff out in ALL CAPS, I'm always just being sarcastic, and never actually screaming my head off at anyone. The only reason for my occasionally erratic behavior is extreme boredom, which is a fact of life (for me at least) at college.

I don't believe I come off as an ass around here. In fact, I'm hardly ever intentionally mean to anyone. I certainly never flame unless I am convinced that the target deserves it. And I'm not an unreasoning bastard. Witness how I've appreciated STD's progress, even encouraged him to keep it up. There's not a whole lot I have against even you, LF, except that you tend to whine, as previously mentioned, as well as persistently put your nose where it certainly does not belong.

[ Wednesday, December 10, 2003 01:28: Message edited by: Stughalf ]

--------------------
"Let a man find himself, in distinction from others, on top of two wheels with a chain- at least in a poor country like Russia- and his vanity begins to swell out like his tires. In America it takes an automobile to produce this effect."- Leon Trotsky
Shock Trooper
Member # 58
Profile #30
*waves back* Hi Saunders. I had to deal with some life-altering events and all. Nothing too big. It's good to see a familiar face.
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #31
It's nice to see you again, Scales. Does this mean that you're out of college (or finished undergrad)?

Stughalf and Morgan, this is your final warning. Harassment and provocation are not good things, and if I see it again, you're going to be gone for at least a week.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00
Infiltrator
Member # 1877
Profile #32
Drakey, it seems that Stughalf is going the right way, unles of course you mean something else...

--------------------
MDNZZZ
ZMMMBIS
WBLOONZ

33111-CRUSADER-4849
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #33
quote:Originally written by Stughalf:
Lord, how I wish that Spidweb would stop treating new members with kid gloves, and just start banning people based on public opinion. T'would be so much more efficient...Why? I'd likely be outta here in a second.

Now, to try to get back on topic, I'd like to know about UBB RPing, i.e. how it works. Keep in mind that I'm new to these parts and wouldn't necessarily know.

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #34
Sorry to send this off topic again, but I think that STD is right about me. I've made it quite clear that I mean not to harass and provoke him any more. I hardly needed another warning . But still, I'll make doubly sure not to break the rule again.

And Jame, I explained that post earlier in the topic. I didn't really mean it, and I also doubt that you would be banned if banning by public opinion existed. The only thing you're guilty of is extremely aberrant political views .

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 737
Profile #35
Hi, Scales! I'm still playing Nethergate! Thanks

--------------------
Who was born in a house full of pain
Who was trained not to spit in the fan
Who was told what to do by the man
Who was broken by trained personnel
Who was fitted with collar and chain
Who was given a pat on the back
Who was breaking away from the pack
Who was only a stranger at home
Who was ground down in the end
Who was found dead on the phone
Who was dragged down by the stone
Warrior
Member # 3694
Profile #36
quote:Originally written by Stughalf:
And Jame, I explained that post earlier in the topic. I didn't really mean it, and I also doubt that you would be banned if banning by public opinion existed. The only thing you're guilty of is extremely aberrant political views .Maybe. But there's certainly enough, um, passion opposite me. Though I wouldn't call my views all that aberrant (maybe somwhat, though).

I can't find anything explaining what an RP is, though from a brief look at the General section of this board, and putting a few things together, I have a vague idea. But maybe I missed something...

--------------------
And that was exactly the point of itself.
Takes advantage of the easily offended.
Guardian
Member # 3521
Profile #37
There are many good people around here that have very strong opinions on political issues. Their responses to your suggestions may have sounded a bit intense to you, but I can assure you that no one has anything personal against you. Flaming someone simply for their opinions, however extreme they may be, is wrong. Heck, flaming anyone for anything at all is probably wrong, but who does the right thing all the time? . Well, I've learned my lesson, I will keep my tongue in check from now. This topic should probably be closed.

--------------------
La Canaliste
DELETED
Member # 21
Profile #38
Given that it has veered into the long grass with reckless disregard for James and his sticky bun, I shall throw a big bag over its head and lead it back to the nice padded room.

--------------------
KazeArctica: Oh yes.
KazeArctica: Oh YES

Pages