JFK killing

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).
AuthorTopic: JFK killing
Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #0
How many people think Oswald was a lone assasin.
This poll has been moved to another forum.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #1
I doubt one man could do something that extreme, without any supporters.

--------------------
"Wow, fish."
Hahahaha, I crack myself up.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #2
LHO was a fall-guy. He probably didn't even know anything about the shooting until after he found out about JFK's death and that he'd been charged with killing him. It's impossible for the 3rd hit to JFK to have come from the back. The shot knocked JFK back, and as we all know a bullet hitting someone won't knock you towards where it was fired from. Also too much evidence vanished. 1 or 2 missing things would be okay, but the list is pretty large.
Guardian
Member # 2080
Profile #3
LHO was a fall-guy. He probably didn't even know anything about the shooting until after he found out about JFK's death and that he'd been charged with killing him. It's impossible for the 3rd hit to JFK to have come from the back. The shot knocked JFK back, and as we all know a bullet hitting someone won't knock you towards where it was fired from. Also too much evidence vanished. 1 or 2 missing things would be okay, but the list is pretty large.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #4
I watched something on the History Channel last night that said that the fatal shot was fired from a ground angle, or in other words, the street and not in the back of his head like so many people believe. It is common knowledge that a bullet will make a small entry wound and if it exits, the exit wound will be much larger. There was an entry wound in the right temporal of his head, and a large exit wound in the back of his head.

The wound was shown to be at such an angle that it could only be made from ground level. And it is found that it was actually possible. There was a storm drain along the street that made the perfect vantage point for the fatal shot and is proved to very likely be the spot where the fatal shot was fired. The shooter could have escaped completely unnoticed through the drain pipe which led to the river.

On top of that, it is believed that there was in fact a conspiracy, and the conspiracy could have been the result of a secret group called Freedom something or other, I can't remember. The group was started by John Kennedy and his brother Robert to plan the assassination of Fidel Castro.

That's all I know.

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #5
The poll's been moved - it's a conspiracy to stop the truth getting out! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards JFK killing_files/eek.gif)

Seriously, the balistics show the Warren commission's report was total BS. Who killed JFK and why unfortunately leads into the labyrinth of US parapolitics and 'who really runs America', of course.

No Gemstone here though please - its totally looney!
Apprentice
Member # 3469
Profile Homepage #6
Recently, some articles pointed out some queer things about Lyndon Johnson...

--------------------
À très bientôt!
Goodbye fellows
Apprentice
Member # 3626
Profile #7
I have long maintained that the Nabisco Corporation assassinated JFK.

Because that makes at least as much sense as most of the other theories.
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #8
I prefer the "no bullet" theory. Kennedy's head just did that.

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Agent
Member # 798
Profile Homepage #9
This is my Info on LHO and the man who shot him, Ruby. LHO was working for some Marxest Organization. He actually lived in Russa and was obssed with Castro. He was born in New Orleans but was raised in Newyork City. He had trouble finding work and most of his family knew he was no good. The only members of his family who loved him was his wife and sister and he treated them badly. LHO and his sister and wife moved to Dallas Texas and his sister found him a job in a libarry. Even the Russans knew he was a idiot and wanted no part of him. But after he slit his rists the Russans gave him a job in a factory. After a few days he quit. Then he returned to the U.S.

Ruby was a small time Bookie from Chicago. He tried to become big time in the underworld but even the mafia knew he too was a idiot and wanted no part of him. He was what one would say, "A WannaBe". He then came down to Dallas and started a small time Strip club. He was friendly with alot of cops because they had the power to shut him down. Plus it enhanced is fantasies of being a big time gangsta. Not too many people wanted anything to do with him because he was just a small time strip club owner-Bookie. in short he was a looser.
So LHO was a small time thug and Ruby was a small time thug. No way could two small time thugs put a assasination attempt like this together. This is my theory, Ruby and Oswald would never amount to much more than what they where. Oswald was a KGB wannabe and Ruby was a Mafia wannabe. So a party that was very politically connected came up to LHO and said, "I will Set you're family up for the rest of there lifes financially if you kill JFK". And Then They came to Ruby and Said, " If you kill LHO we'll set your family up for the rest of there lives. And they knew JR would die of cancer soon.

So LHO kills Kennedy, Ruby kills oswald and Ruby dies of cancer soon after. So Kennedies killed and both of the pawns that did the dirty work are dead. So nobodies going to talk because both velons are dead. The Gove says LHO acted alone and the party or parties walk away and The velons families are set up for the rest of there lives. Everyones happy except for the Kennedies and the fast majority of Americans. It's the perfect crime with the perfect alibie.

--------------------
Look Ma, I'm banned!
Shaper
Member # 496
Profile #10
You missed out some bits relevant here like Oswald's bering a crack shot Marine on a highly sensitive spyplane base in Japan before bhis defection, his rip to Mexico, and his subsequent attempts to infiltrate the 'Fair Play for Cuba' committee.

Ruby's Mob / police connections have also been made much of.

Of course, if Oswald didn't shoot JFK or (more likely) wasn't the only one to, who the 2nd shooter was is a far more significant question, one I suspect will never be satisfactorily answered. A head of state is assassinated and no one cares? Odd.

BTW, I heard those things about Johnson and the Soviets certainly believed them (just as many on the USIC felt Oswald was acting for Moscow), but place little weight on them.
Senile Reptile
Member # 547
Profile #11
"Kennedy Slain By CIA, Mafia, Castro, LBJ, Teamsters, Freemason: President Shot 129 Times from 43 Different Angles."

--------------------
Polaris
Posts: 1614 | Registered: Wednesday, January 23 2002 08:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #12
Don't forget the fact that it was a mirror image of Lincoln's assassination. Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy, Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln. Oswald ran into a warehouse and was caught in a theater, Boothe ran from the theater and was caught in a warehouse. Google it to find a whole list of similarities. Quite a coincidence. Almost too much so...

I smell a conspiracy against the conspirators!

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #13
http://www.snopes.com/history/american/linckenn.htm

This provides a pretty fair summary of the Lincoln and Kennedy assassinations. Basically, most of the coincidences are pretty contrived, most of the rest are pretty trivial, and some of them aren't even true.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Shock Trooper
Member # 1723
Profile #14
You forgot to mention that every president elected in a year ending with zero had an assassination attempt. Or a plan of an assassination attempt. Or somebody talked about planning to attempt to assassinate them. Or, something like that...

All I know is: Look out Bush!!!

We conspire against those who conspire to conspire against the conspiracy.

--------------------
"... and approximately one sea turtle."
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #15
Frankly, I'd be surprised if there were any president that someone somewhere didn't plan to assassinate.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Post Navel Trauma ^_^
Member # 67
Profile Homepage #16
Let's suppose for a moment that the Lincoln-Kennedy similarities are all true, and are not coincidences.

What does it prove, apart from an upper bound on God's mental age?

--------------------
Grammar wenches beware:
This is the house that the malt that the rat that the cat that the dog that the cow that the maiden that the man that the priest that the cock that the farmer kept waked married kissed milked tossed worried killed ate lay in.

My Website
desperance.net - Leave your sanity at the door
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #17
Well, finding reliable patterns could allow us to predict when the next presidential assassination would occur, thus allowing us to prevent or at least prepare for it.

--------------------
Triad Mage
Member # 7
Profile Homepage #18
quote:
Originally written by Aarrow Swift:

You forgot to mention that every president elected in a year ending with zero had an assassination attempt. Or a plan of an assassination attempt. Or somebody talked about planning to attempt to assassinate them. Or, something like that...

All I know is: Look out Bush!!!

We conspire against those who conspire to conspire against the conspiracy.

There was already a gunman running into the White House in 2000 or 2001.

--------------------
"At times discretion should be thrown aside, and with the foolish we should play the fool." - Menander
====
Drakefyre's Demesne - Vahnatai Did Do It
desperance.net - We're Everywhere
The Arena - God Will Sort The Dead
====
You can take my Mac when you pry my cold, dead fingers off the mouse!
Posts: 9436 | Registered: Wednesday, September 19 2001 07:00