Scholastic Interests

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: Scholastic Interests
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #25
No, Ørang, it's in Germany, which is where I live at the moment. Duesseldorf if you want to know. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Scholastic Interests2_files/wink.gif)

Btw, why does everyone call me Aran-san of a sudden? All I can think of at the moment is that it's a Japanese address, like Mr. so WTH?! IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Scholastic Interests2_files/confused.gif)

[ Friday, November 07, 2003 13:39: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
...b10010b...
Member # 869
Profile Homepage #26
TM is a Japanese schoolgirl. Blame him.

--------------------
I believe there are 15 747 724 136 275 002 577 105 653 961 181 555 468 044 717 914 527 116 709 366 231 425 076 185 631 031 296 protons in the universe, and the same number of electrons. -- Sir Arthur Eddington
Agent
Member # 1169
Profile #27
Eh. Sophomore in high school, and the only classes I don't seem to be bombing are Latin and tech theater.

--------------------
"Man hands down misery to man. It deepens like a coastal shelf. Get out as early as you can, and don't have any kids yourself."--Philip Larkin, "This Be the Verse"

Fear the wrath of the Grammar Wench, lest ye be cut down by the Glistening Scythe.
BANNED
Member # 4
Profile Homepage #28
Alec is what we like to call "one who works way too much and would be better off slacking in every class".

I am what we like to call "^_^".

--------------------
We're all amazed but not amused
By all the things that you said you'd do.
You're much concerned but not involved by
Decisions that are made by you
But we are sick and tired of hearing your song,
Telling us how you are going to change right from wrong,
'Cause if you really want to hear our views,
You haven't done nothin'.

Posts: 6936 | Registered: Tuesday, September 18 2001 07:00
Shock Trooper
Member # 1207
Profile #29
quote:
Originally written by Khoth:

quote:
Originally written by me:

Chemistry, which I hate the most cos my teacher is soo boooring, I hate him, he probably hates me, and he was the one teacher I did not want to get again this year!!
The one with the bad jokes, his co-author, the other one or a new one?

errrr.... not sure.... Mr. Harris, anyway. Probably "the other one"? Been around for 40 years pretty much. Only one around longer than him would be Bob Neill, my Fizzix teacher...

Oh yeah, mein Herr Arancaytar, I only did it cos TM did, and cos it's so much easier to spell than "Arancaytar" which is impossible in comparison and difficult to shorten. (and why say duesseldorf when you could say düsseldorf? Can you use ü html code thingies here? Don't you have a German keyboard with those letters at the side somewhere?)

[ Thursday, November 13, 2003 12:58: Message edited by: Numerical+ symbol+ of+ addition ]

--------------------
~ørangutan

I want high-bit characters in my displayed name!!! :( :( :( (Or at least an exclamtion point!)

Eat pie!
BADGER!
Shock Trooper
Member # 3239
Profile #30
(Sopho)wise (more)moron in highschool. Currently passing all classes w/ straight A's IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Scholastic Interests2_files/tongue.gif) and wanting to become some sort of a computer programmer.

(some advice with English teachers - never let them see you split infinitives, to not split is to not anger English teacher!)

--------------------
I AM TEH BOOGEYMAN CORP.

--------------------

And since the stupid link won't work, I'll use this one:
Chance Forums
Bob's Big Date
Member # 3151
Profile Homepage #31
quote:
Originally written by Haamana:

Alec is what we like to call "one who works way too much and would be better off slacking in every class".

I am what we like to call "^_^".

Works too much? Bah. I don't do any homework, and make a habit of writing prose and reading novels in class. How do I pull this off?
By being a freaking genius. I got worse grades in stupid classes IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Scholastic Interests2_files/tongue.gif)

And he says 'dusseldorf' because accents, although they are doubtless on his keyboard, are more work. If there is a town out there spelled 'dusseldorf' WITHOUT the umlaut, I would be impressed and depressed IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards Scholastic Interests2_files/tongue.gif)

[ Thursday, November 13, 2003 17:45: Message edited by: Saishuu Heiki Custer ]

--------------------
In a word, gay.
--Bob the Impaler

Shock Trooper
Member # 18
Profile Homepage #32
I'm doing Software Engineering at Griffith Uni in Brisbane, Australia. Just finished my first year. Yay! I think I might just go get bombed - I'm an Eng student, it's my prerogative.

Actually, concerning that, me and my illustrious group of uni friends (which include two MicroElec Eng, a fellow Software Eng chick (the ONLY one in my degree), a Biomed chick, a "Drug Design and Developement" Science major (also known as My Girlfriend), a Lab Science nut and his friend who's name nobody knows, a Journalism Masters dude, an Japanese exchange chick called Audrey, my flatmate Becasaurus, and many other relatively smart people I borrow money off) are having a Monopoly Board Pub Crawl (as seen in Red Dwarf) around Brisbane. We are having a beer at every pub for every purchasable square on the board - we expect this to take upwards of 13 hours (high noon to 1AM). After this we're going out clubbing.

I may not exist on Friday.

Md.

Pages