By the way...

Error message

Deprecated function: implode(): Passing glue string after array is deprecated. Swap the parameters in drupal_get_feeds() (line 394 of /var/www/pied-piper.ermarian.net/includes/common.inc).

Pages

AuthorTopic: By the way...
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #0
It's sad that, like the world, Spiderweb has been devastated by pathetic weaklings. Too bad the few decent members left here don't do something about it. Although I seriously doubt that there's anyone in existance who can save this place.

Oh and Alorael, being polite won't get you anything here either

[ Monday, November 03, 2003 19:05: Message edited by: Mercenary ]

--------------------
I pledge a grievance to the flag of the plighted stakes of America, and to the republics upon which it stands, one nation, playing God, blind and visible, with the illusion of liberty and justice for all
Master
Member # 1046
Profile Homepage #1
i try my best. :/

--------------------
Urban wisdom is not actual wisdom. It's more like the seemingly philosophical statements that sometimes leak out of my strange mind through my mouth, or in the case of message boards, my hands.
--------------------
Clan Xeon - Warcraft III clan
Polaris - Weather Balloons YAY
Undead Theories - Don't Ask, Don't Tell
Lifecrafter
Member # 1360
Profile #2
That's great. How many times to you plan on posting that message?
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #3
quote:
Originally written by Mercenary:

Spiderweb has been devastated by pathetic weaklings.
Hmm, now who could one of those "pathetic weaklings" be...?

EDIT: Reworded sentence

[ Monday, November 03, 2003 19:51: Message edited by: xxo ]

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3320
Profile #4
(Grabs a rope and makes a small gallows loop.)

(Throws it over the branch of a tree with a heavy rock and swing the rock over several time to make a firm hold.)

(puts noose around neck and screams, "I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!! MAKE THE ARGUING STOP!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!)

(Jumps off of car)

SNAP!!! THUD!!!!

"OW!!! DAMN!!! I need to find a branch that can hold my weight!!!"

--------------------
Mrs. Peacock: "Everything all right?"
Colonel Mustard: "Yep. Two Corpses. Everything's fine."

"Keep your wits about you, the game is afoot!!" - Sherlock Holmes
Shock Trooper
Member # 3073
Profile Homepage #5
Yeah, for someone who complains about the boards so much, its not like you are making it any better.

--------------------
"It's cool to be a robot." Scud

"Half human, half robot, all Sicilian." Tony Tastey

"|||| ||| |||| ||| ||| |||||?!? Drywall

"I'm calm.....GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME." Don Vito
Shock Trooper
Member # 3238
Profile #6
These boards are not meant to be a special board where you happen to rule and can curse out people in certain ways. (Pathetic weaklings my foot.) You have never registered, or probably have with a much older account but was banned in the end. Even then, that doesn't give the right for you to just barge in and call everything here crap.

For that matter, I would like to state that your one of those fair-weather fans. If anyone doesn't know, a fair-weather fan is someone who is happy and supports when everything is good, but ditches and taunts when things go bad.

You know, I may not have been here for long enough to know how everyone is, but at least I know that not everything is going downhill in your consideration.

Once again, "pathetic weaklings"? Please tell who these weaklings are, before your topic is locked a third time.

--------------------
"Friendship is two things: Trust, and sharing. I personally see it as a business opportunity."
-Random Quote
One Thousand Slimy Things
Member # 66
Profile #7
*Starts camping the idiot spawn*
I always miss these guys when they pop into our existence and start being lame. The next one is mine!

And Merc, if you don't like it, leave.

--------------------
Saundersw3: And bitter is better!
Shake Before Using
Member # 75
Profile #8
If you have 11 posts, please do not complain about the state of these boards, as you obviously have not invested any interest into them. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards By the way___files/tongue.gif)
Law Bringer
Member # 2984
Profile Homepage #9
I have the suspicion that someone older might hide behind this moniker. Only gut feeling though. For one thing, newbies are rarely as persistent in spamming. Any 'real' noob, even a bad-mannered one, would have left after a couple of posts. But that's just an unfounded guess.

And that applies to the PE1 guy as well. I told myself I'd not accuse anyone of double accounts without evidence, but you have to eat your words sometimes. I've seen two occasions where Merc posted 5-15 minutes after PE1, both times just saying he totally agreed. This is not random any more. IMAGE(Spiderweb Software Boards By the way___files/rolleyes.gif)

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 08:49: Message edited by: Arancaytar ]

--------------------
"And all should cry, Beware, Beware!
His Flashing eyes, his Floating hair!" S. T. Coleridge
---
"It is as if everyone had lost their sense
Consigned themselves to downfall and decadence
And a wisp it is they have chosen as their beacon." Reinhard Mey.
---
Quote of the Week: "I have a high opinion of myself, which makes up for my total lack of intelligence." Anon.
Lifecrafter
Member # 3608
Profile Homepage #10
I say we draw out the tube and the gerbil, and let him scream in pain. Whee.

--------------------
- The Great Mister
Veteran*
Member # 5
Profile #11
Shut up and go away.
Agent
Member # 366
Profile #12
"Although I seriously doubt that there's anyone in existance who can save this place."

You mean "existence" right? Perhaps you should spend some more time at school.

--------------------
I say never be complete. I say stop being perfect. I say let's evolve. Let the chips fall where they may.
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #13
I fail to see a connection between school and my statement.

Tommy, you're an idiot. Most fans are gonna support when it's good and try to get things to stop going downhill when they're bad.

--------------------
I pledge a grievance to the flag of the plighted stakes of America, and to the republics upon which it stands, one nation, playing God, blind and visible, with the illusion of liberty and justice for all
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #14
You sir, are a freaking retard. When the old boards were changed and misc. was taken away things got bad, then they got better. But you don't seem to see that the boards today are just the same as they were a few months after they came out the first time. Stop your *****ing and leave because nobody cares about your pathetic little opinions. Now get a life, people have better things to do than listen to your whining.

EDIT: I wish these boards weren't censored...

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 15:36: Message edited by: Infuriated Slith ]

--------------------
I be rockin' da paradise baby.
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #15
As do I. Unlike most of you I actually do remember when these boards were good. They declined. Then you complain about my complaining about the conditions of the boards. Could you tell me why you would rather waste your time and effort fighting me instead of making these boards better?

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #16
And how long have you seen these boards, excactly?

And if you hate this place, one piece of advice... you'll hate it more by staying here. No one wants to hear your rants, and they are probably the reason most everyone hates you so much. If you want the boards to be better, leave for a few years, come back when no one remembers you, and therefore happy.

[ Tuesday, November 04, 2003 16:02: Message edited by: Jonah Zolohahni ]

--------------------
Professor Frost gives me ideas.
Professor Frost has many an eye.
Professor Frost always foils my plans.
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #17
You seem to obviously want this forum to be like the Galactic Core board.

--------------------
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #18
Okay. I now know that the members of the Spiderweb Community have beyond reasonable doubt become as intellegent as a Friends fanatic, all of you are happy being like that, and in fact will never try to improve until after these boards die a horrible death.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #19
Well, we kind of can't do things to improve these boards becase Stupid People (i.e. You) Get In The Way Of Things, and kind of, well, WASTE OUR TIME.

--------------------
Agent
Member # 27
Profile #20
You are the only one who seems to think that these Boards are in the crap hole. Therefore, since you are singled out from about 3000 people, I proclaim you insane and I would ask that you would get help with your problem soon, before you no longer hold any control over you body and do something crazy like rape all the monkies in a zoo.

--------------------
Infiltrator
Member # 2104
Profile Homepage #21
Hey, that could be a new form of entertainment!

--------------------
Guardian
Member # 2476
Profile #22
Oh well, the boards have been more interesting than they are right now, but do you really need that many threads to get the message through?

--------------------
Polaris
Apprentice
Member # 3645
Profile #23
quote:
Originally written by Jonah Zolohahni:

Well, we kind of can't do things to improve these boards becase Stupid People (i.e. You) Get In The Way Of Things, and kind of, well, WASTE OUR TIME.
Stupid people like me get in the way, huh. In the way of what? You sucking in peace? You being dumber than Bush? Tell me, what grand and wonderful thing am I getting in the way of?

Actually, I can answer that one with "nothing".

--------------------
Erudite*
Member # 3042
Profile #24
quote:
Originally written by Mercenary:

Unlike most of you I actually do remember when these boards were good. They declined.
If things were so good before, why did you just join now?

--------------------
The Club of All
Chance Forums
I was once member #2475, but then my account was deleted because of a bug.
Post count=406+whatever it says below.

Pages